Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, half a dozen red roses is totally an appropriate gift to get from another man. :rolleyes:

It's like she's being willfully ignorant.
It's a bit weird, but I think David says something about the flowers she got, Anna from Jack. Anna probably says it's from a friend for help with work or something. I think there is a choice or talking on the phone. Oile I remember well.

Reactions: Ass Fan and SamYaya

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
yesplz.jpg

Seriously why do most other devs forget to do this? Makes you wonder if most devs have ever played a fap game before, but this one knows what he's doing! I applaud you good sir! :whistle::coffee:

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Dev said if we choose well, nothing will happen

Dev said

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though"
Not scared of ntr. I mean obviously mostly people will make different choice to enjoy the game full and replay agin to check other choices. If there to be a happy ending then they both cheat each other at the same time space maybe a gap of 3-4 max days and bro anna hormones are haywire but she is being bitch to David about perfume and ignoring chat pic flowers but slapping again but slapping in her own house where her husband and new born baby lives ,kendra brainwashing her, allowing Chris way too much leaneancy and Chris will brag to David if he bangs anna..
So making anna fuck every single character Fuckable in the game andthere is a pregnancy tag so another kid but whose? As per now I think anna does not love or care about David and she is just love ved him before and now simply married to him and i hope she thinks about her child.

My Ending (according to the story I want to play as per my preferrence)
: Happy only if there is like justified reason like they both tell each other they are cheating and going firm open relationship and kendra involvment Or they both never find out about each other Infedlity which will survive their marriage but David will then liie don't care bcoz right now it doesn't fell amma care Or love but if anna have a kid of other person then even if daviddont know I will chose the divorce option (Anna need a lot more than i love you and we both have a kid or I done this all to help you, protectyou, i was set up by your ex)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna is too naive to realize that Hank is just treating her like that. To break there as quickly as possible. More Anna has a fondness for the boss and for her Hank just wants to be like a father maybe because he always wants to help her it's as we saw she thinks it's cute it's nice of him Anna also defended him damn she even argued with her husband about it a things got ugly but David also went too far insinuating that she looks like a hooker and also I have a "hypothesis" there is an easier way to corrupt Anna as Kendra knowing the interest of both Hank/Chris guys since Jake is doing the job dirty by her in conquering Anna and in that, who knows, she forms a team to succeed as soon as possible with Kendra convincing Hank is Chris to participate in her sweet revenge everyone wins in this all then just see who will take Anna Chris or Hank

Last edited:
Reactions: SamYaya

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anna in my opinion is too naive to realize that Hank is just treating her like that. To break there faster and corrupt him Anna thinks that Hank just wants to be a father for helping her and treating her much more as we have seen she even argued with David about it it got ugly lol but we all know that the Hank's goal is another one not to mention there's a much easier way to corrupt Anna it's just the top three guys like Hank/Chris/Jake that I'm interested in forming a team and with Kendra's help to succeed as fast as possible but no I believe this can happen no one will want to share Anna everyone wants her for themselves
:unsure:

Tjssss

Jun 1, 2021
I really hope there's a choice between the the guys. Personally I got a boner at Anna sending the selfies because she's sorta feeling unsatisfied and flirty. Hoping for more of this.

Reactions: maver!ck and Adolfo

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love this Game.... going in the right direction, love the character's, especially the Hank fellow, update is nice a long, but I also believe that it will take 3 or more updates before you get to see some hot action, but what the hell....still a nice game.....(y)

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She feels disrespected if her husband asks questions about the coworker that gave her red roses as a gift at work... :unsure:

That might make sense to me if it was somthing like daisies, but everybody know what red roses means. So, to me the two options seem more like "act like a blind fool" or "ask your wife about the guy."

Anyway, good luck with your VN.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
She feels disrespected if her husband asks questions about the coworker that gave her red roses as a gift at work... :unsure:

That might make sense to me if it was somthing like daisies, but everybody know what red roses means. So, to me the two options seem more like "act like a blind fool" or "ask your wife about the guy."

Anyway, good luck with your VN.

Love this Game.... going in the right direction, love the character's, especially the Hank fellow, update is nice a long, but I also believe that it will take 3 or more updates before you get to see some hot action, but what the hell....still a nice game.....(y)

For me it's one of the best games currently about couples with each update it gets more interesting not to mention that I'm looking forward to see what else Hank is preparing for Anna I wasn't going to say that but I even have a feeling that Hank has a sexual dungeon somewhere place to be used :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For me it's one of the best games currently about couples with each update it gets more interesting not to mention that I'm looking forward to see what else Hank is preparing for Anna I wasn't going to say that but I even have a feeling that Hank has a sexual dungeon somewhere place to be used :devilish::ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:unsure: And I thought that such a game was created
I told everybody I'm going to make this game for the whiners. It is called "A Boring Marriage" and it is mostly going to be Steve and Stacy watching TV every evening and going to church services every morning. Then once a week, on Friday after Matlock, they are going to ask the lord for forgiveness and both have sex with their eyes closed while they both think of England. It is going to be a smash hit! Remember to subscribe to my Patreon!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Very well said Anna is a different girl from other female mcs she seems naive but don't be fooled she won't go jumping on any dick she sees that not many protagonists for me Anna is just being a respectful and nice girl to everyone for having been well educated is raised in an all-male family it is natural for her to be that way. that's what makes me more attracted to Anna and she also likes to think she's sexy and pretty around everyone so I don't worry too much because oy Dev already mentioned that everything can be avoidable depending on your choices

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhmm. I believe in this dev and in his game, but the route always go in the same direction with different choices.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes