The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
You know what, after gaining my composure back I can say that the slow burn is going nicely. Mr_Palmer I trust ur decision and hope you deliver. Just keep good communication with the community coz some people are a bit sensitive when it comes to them getting ripped off like other devs who we all know. I am very excited to know what will happen in the upcoming version. Good luck with the progress and stay healthy my dude!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The game was going well, but instead of developing it's getting less and less sexual. with each next version we get calls and 5-minute text messages on the phone, it's too long to introduce, it gets monotonous
It's understandable but as Dev has already mentioned it's going to be a slow burn with a lot of teasing things will get serious only in part 3 and taking into account we haven't even finished part 1 yet if you want to see the sex scene I recommend waiting a little longer. Or browse other games in the meantime

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I mean, the dev does say right in the game info that there's not going to be much sexual content until later on and he explains the development roadmap pretty thoroughly so you can't really get mad about it unless you're just not paying attention. I wouldn't mind a few more scenes of Anna changing or something though.... :LOL:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Very well said Anna is a different girl from other female mcs she seems naive but don't be fooled she won't go jumping on any dick she sees that not many protagonists for me Anna is just being a respectful and nice girl to everyone for having been well educated is raised in an all-male family it is natural for her to be that way. that's what makes me more attracted to Anna and she also likes to think she's sexy and pretty around everyone so I don't worry too much because oy Dev already mentioned that everything can be avoidable depending on your choices
(y)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I told everybody I'm going to make this game for the whiners. It is called "A Boring Marriage" and it is mostly going to be Steve and Stacy watching TV every evening and going to church services every morning. Then once a week, on Friday after Matlock, they are going to ask the lord for forgiveness and both have sex with their eyes closed while they both think of England. It is going to be a smash hit! Remember to subscribe to my Patreon!
:ROFLMAO:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
In part 2, I wonder if it will be possible to make Anna fool around with only one guy, not everyone at once.

Like only with the boss for example, but not the others or saying no to others.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
In part 2, I wonder if it will be possible to make Anna fool around with only one guy, not everyone at once.

Like only with the boss for example, but not the others or saying no to others.
It depends on how you shape it I think

Reactions: Ass Fan

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Its exciting update , still this one got one more version after that we get its part 2 from anna pov but I was wondering are we gonna have part 2 complete in a go or dev will take time like he did in part 1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really like how the texting is done in this game. It feels somewhat realistic and is easy to follow the conversation. Of course I would like more picture exchanging even if mild at some points like when Jake asked what Anna is doing and when she said "just laying on couch" - that part could be a selfie of her being on couch. Even if not lewd I feel like it adds spice to the texting. So yeah.. Maybe, if other people and developer like it, there should be more selfies while texting here and there. :)

I really hope this game finds nice balance between setting up the stage and rewarding the buildup, because it is like a balloon. Limp balloon is ugly, so you blow in it - but if you blow for too long it will just explode. :D

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes