• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow when Alexia ducked down in his lap and made it look like she was going to blow him, that was so obvious she was trying to set him up with someone getting a photo, and how she fake wiped her mouth.
Damn if your gonna try to bust him with a fake bj pic, atleast let him get a real one

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wow when Alexia ducked down in his lap and made it look like she was going to blow him, that was so obvious she was trying to set him up with someone getting a photo, and how she fake wiped her mouth.
Damn if your gonna try to bust him with a fake bj pic, atleast let him get a real one
Haha yeah.. At first I played to avoid her since given the premise of the game and the way she so confidently approached and tried so hard to flirt non stop it was like a dead giveaway she will work with Kendra. But now since I needed to start game from beginning I said fuck it let's see what happens and flirted back and lied to Anna about her and stuff :D

P.S. Some part of me was hoping during that car scene that there really was ex-boyfriend and it could open some some super complex NTR angle when husband cheats on wife with gym girl, but gym girl then cheats on cheating husband haha :D

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
After all, the brain of the operation is Kendra, they work for her Jack, Alexia. Jack tries to recruit Chris. And Henk is currently working alone. Pretending to be bj is like when Chris grabs Anna by the butt and she couldn't do anything about it, and neither did David. there is nothing he can do about it.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I know we’re still in the beg of it but I was wondering how do you know which route you’re taking, cuz I want to do where Anna is cheating

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing you can do. Ann is cheating already, betraying her husband with his enemies.
Besides, as the mastermind is his EX obsessed GF, she wants him for herself, she will not allow him any action, just role play to black mail him back into her graces.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
And if it turns out to be true ?
Doesn't matter. Guessing and drawing conclusions isn't a spoiler.
Dev said if we choose well, nothing will happen

Dev said

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though"
That might be true. I never said sending pics is being forced into cheating. I am just voicing my opinion based on the writing and how the characters act and how little sense it's making currently. Even if a NTR storyline does happen, it doesn't make sense for it to. He can try all he wants to justify something happening but this forced perfume angle is bad for example.
He would smell it himself

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

That might be true. I never said sending pics is being forced into cheating. I am just voicing my opinion based on the writing and how the characters act and how little sense it's making currently. Even if a NTR storyline does happen, it doesn't make sense for it to. He can try all he wants to justify something happening but this forced perfume angle is bad for example.
Ask a question about Dev perfumes I'm curious

Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Maybe hubby has covid and lost sense of smell

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It's understandable but as Dev has already mentioned it's going to be a slow burn with a lot of teasing things will get serious only in part 3 and taking into account we haven't even finished part 1 yet if you want to see the sex scene I recommend waiting a little longer. Or browse other games in the meantime
so we have soap operas for Part 3,
there will be a lot of text messages and no action

suchismilez

Jul 1, 2020
That was a good update and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it looks like Chris went a little too far :)
It's as usual David keeps finding this intimate chat between Anna and Chris well normal :ROFLMAO:

But this scene surprised me Chris and Jake two guys who want Anna between their feet they can either make a good strategy and corrupt her together or they can be good competitors to see who gets Anna first even though I hate Chris wanna give him a taste but then I want to see him defeated thinking he'll make it there hehe :sneaky::devilish:
there was no morning scene!
where did u guys found it?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

Why Anna is angry with David for the perfume, even if she admits it. David could also be angry with Anna if she smelled like another man's perfume.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mr_Palmer

Why Anna is angry with David for the perfume, even if she admits it. David could also be angry with Anna if she smelled like another man's perfume.
You know I'm still in doubt about these meetings at the gym with Alexia I think she was hired by his ex-girlfriend Mc is a handsome guy he can attract the girls he wants but it's very strange that this gym girl takes an interest in him so quickly . and maybe she's putting on more perfume than I need to just so the scent stays on David don't you think that's pretty weird too?

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
You know I'm still in doubt about these meetings at the gym with Alexia I think she was hired by his ex-girlfriend Mc is a handsome guy he can attract the girls he wants but it's very strange that this gym girl takes an interest in him so quickly . and maybe she's putting on more perfume than I need to just so the scent stays on David don't you think that's pretty weird too?
My theory is that Alexia is literally spraying David's clothes with perfume when he goes to shower in the gym. Why David never notices the smell while Anna is hyper aware of it is a bit mysterious, but Kendra would certainly know if David has a poor sense of smell and could be taking advantage of that fact. I think it's an interesting variation on the old "wife finds lipstick under her husband's collar" story.

I was hoping against hope that Alexia might be organically interested in David, but it really doesn't look like that's going to be the case now given the perfume and the faux BJ that DIRTY Filthy Animal mentioned. She seems like a Kendra plant for sure at this point. Too bad -- David could have used a better friend than Chris and another option in case his marriage goes to shit. I guess it's still possible David might win Alexia over to his side, but it's going to be tough because she basically tells him nothing personal about herself.

It'll be interesting to find out why Alexia is helping Kendra. Is she getting paid? Is she a relative, a friend, or just someone Kendra's blackmailing?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
this is how Alexa works on behalf of Kendra I wouldn't be surprised how fake it was bj that someone together took a picture of them in the parking lot and showed Annie to quickly make her cheat with Jack

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes