Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Ding ding ding. Well said. I’ve always had a plan on when she’ll be exposed… it’s just taken a long time to get there! Longer than I imagined. I’ve been tempted to expose her sooner to appease the masses, but I’ve decided to stick to the plan. It’ll happen, hang in there.

In essence, sir. Palmer is selling himself short, he is declaring that Anna will be a slut as expected, a woman who has a baby of a few months, has just discovered a possible betrayal by her husband, and the thought instead of making sure, she gets fucked. truly a linear story, all this in such a long time, masking a binary NTR with all its beautiful words, you say 500 pages, try to understand why, but I think more than 70% is expectations, complaints, drawings well done, but by some users. Thanks for the game of her minestrone. I greet you

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I was going to wait for the Sunday part so I could play the whole weekend, but decided I couldn't wait. Well I knew it was mainly Chris in it and it turns out he is an even bigger piece of shit than I thought he was. I'm happy to say Anna didn't send him the sexy photos and she now thinks he is a creep. Looking forward to Sunday Anna in a bikini Marvin being there, hoping for a bit of serious teasing. If she is sunbathing she might ask Marvin to put lotion on her back. Oh can you just imagine the thoughts that would be going on in his head?. As for the rest of the day does she not visit David's gym? I'm sure there was a photo earlier. Also I'm guessing Chris will text her again another chance to reject him. Not sure if anything else is planned for that day.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Chris is the best man to corrupt ana in all aspects lol never missed any opportunity to get close to her. And so is Marvin when it comes to office story line.
agree Chris has the best chance to progress with Anna as she is more trusting of him. Implied nude selfies is next on the docket now that Anna has sent him pictures of herself in a thong and bra.

Jake will somehow convince her to model lingerie for him. If written well it’ll be very erotic to see how he persuades her to do it after she only said she would help pick out lingerie not wear it.

I’m hoping Anna takes Kendra’s advice and wears skimpier outfits to the office. Perhaps there will be a callback to the dinner night with coworkers when Marvin asked her if she has stockings and wears them to the office to tease Marvin and the other fellas.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
agree Chris has the best chance to progress with Anna as she is more trusting of him. Implied nude selfies is next on the docket now that Anna has sent him pictures of herself in a thong and bra.

Jake will somehow convince her to model lingerie for him. If written well it’ll be very erotic to see how he persuades her to do it after she only said she would help pick out lingerie not wear it.

I’m hoping Anna takes Kendra’s advice and wears skimpier outfits to the office. Perhaps there will be a callback to the dinner night with coworkers when Marvin asked her if she has stockings and wears them to the office to tease Marvin and the other fellas.
IMG_2385.gif

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I’ll explain why i wrote that about Chris’s dick!
Throughout the story, Chris boasts that he has a big dick, it’s bigger than David’s and etc. And as i gave an example in the "last update" where Chris was in the shower, seeing his penis created such an impression - the impression that he had a really big dick! But in this update in the texting with a dickpic (maybe it’s really just this angle, etc.), but it seems to me that this is its real size and for me it’s funny that this penis is called big.
But again this is my subjective opinion and the opinion of a person who is somehow connected with the topic of artistry and knows what he is talking about, because he understands this topic from the inside!
I published this in Patreon:
The artistic composition of the update seems to me very good, the textures, faces, colors and environments are very well resolved. I love both the artistic aspect, and the literary aspect of the game. But I see a problem in the last update regarding ... the penises. I say this out of love and admiration for the work the artist is doing in this story. I think the penises are not well drawn and I explain myself. As for Marcel's penis it seems too smooth, I can blame that it shines to Alexia's saliva, but I look at it and it seems to me more like a penis-shaped ice lolly than a penis, textures are missing (veins, colors, shapes). As for Chris's penis it doesn't match the description of it and the image that appears on Anna's day 4 (Thursday morning) with the image Chris sends her. Thursday's image was that of a penis of about 15 cm. in a flaccid state. From the base to the middle of the thigh it can be established that it measures about 14-16 cm, far exceeding the testicular pouch. On the other hand, the one in the photo can only measure about 10-12 cm. in an erect state. Chris's hand is larger, at most the same as the penis, that is not a large penis but a normal penis; on the other hand the distance between the navel and the birth of the pubis can vary between 12 and 15 cm, and the penis does not reach from the base to the navel. The image of Chris in the picture he sends to Anna seems somewhat elongated (El Greco style, even with the beard and the look), but the penis is very small compared to the picture of day 4 and how it is described. Normally it would be about 22 or 23 cm (about 50% longer than it is flaccid) and would be above the navel. On the other hand, Chris is about 35 years old and at that age and with that size of erect penis it would normally have an inclination of about 45º or 60º, not 0º as it appears. It looks like a teenager's dick. As in the case of Marcel's penis I miss a variation in color and some vein.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
The only one who I can imagine having a realistic chance with Anna is Jake.
Martin is obviously ugly and a creep. 0% chance.
Chris just comes across as overly desperate and creepy aswell. Kind of a loser to be honest.

Jake however, is a good-looking guy with charme. He has the best chances in my opinion.

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
The only one who I can imagine having a realistic chance with Anna is Jake.
Martin is obviously ugly and a creep. 0% chance.
Chris just comes across as overly desperate and creepy aswell. Kind of a loser to be honest.

Jake however, is a good-looking guy with charme. He has the best chances in my opinion.
i think everyone have good chance with Anna except for David:BootyTime:

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
..It looks like a teenager's dick. As in the case of Marcel's penis I miss a variation in color and some vein.
Get that point, on the other hand, I think it's good if the dev doen't come up unrealistic sizes (we see that way to often). What bugs me more than Marcels plastic penis, was that the handjob scene really wasn't done well and seemed very uninspired.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes