sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I have been reading all the posts about who can take advantage of Anna. Of course it is Chris, Jake and everyone's favorite perv Marvin who are expected to take advantage. Everyone seems to have forgotten the dark horse in this. Step forward Mr. Stenstromber if you remember he is willing to give Anna back her father's wealth. It offers Anna financial security for her and her daughter. He also has the advantage of knowing her the longest and before her father's death they where very close. So given her current vulnerable condition she maybe drawn to him because of their closeness in the past. Of course when he finds out she has kicked David out I get the feeling he would try and exploit the situation. We don't know to much about him but I get the feeling he was starting to have sexual thoughts about her. The clue being what happened after her father's funeral. Just some thoughts of mine and Marvin only got mentioned once.

Oct 9, 2023
I have been reading all the posts about who can take advantage of Anna. Of course it is Chris, Jake and everyone's favorite perv Marvin who are expected to take advantage. Everyone seems to have forgotten the dark horse in this. Step forward Mr. Stenstromber if you remember he is willing to give Anna back her father's wealth. It offers Anna financial security for her and her daughter. He also has the advantage of knowing her the longest and before her father's death they where very close. So given her current vulnerable condition she maybe drawn to him because of their closeness in the past. Of course when he finds out she has kicked David out I get the feeling he would try and exploit the situation. We don't know to much about him but I get the feeling he was starting to have sexual thoughts about her. The clue being what happened after her father's funeral. Just some thoughts of mine and Marvin only got mentioned once.
I agree. Senstromber is going to come out of left field and make Anna an "offer she can't refuse" concerning her inheritance. She may play around and tease the other mentioned characters but "the Stromber" will be the first to unlock Anna's mouth or pussy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Don't forget that the old white fox Stormberg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The fact is that he always felt sexually attracted to her, even when she was a "child"!

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Maybe Anna has gang bang with all these dudes and it's game over, the End. :)

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Mr_Palmer so far the game is absolutely amazing. I have been following around since the beginning and you absolutely nailed the NTR build up, character development and corruption progress until now.

There is but one little fear I have developed over the last few updates: U keep on adding more and more villains/NTR antagonists. There are imo too many by now. By now we have Chris, Hank, Jake, Marvin, Robinson, maybe even Braxton and maybe I even forgot some other side chars.
While I do like all the basic set ups for the different antagonists I just fear that the more you add the shallower each route with each antagonist will become. At least thats whats happened with 99% of the other NTR adult games that are out there. Either that, or production and development will take forever. I would rather like to see you focus on 3 maybe 4 antagonists and really have their stories fleshed out and see many details, scenes and corruption levels with those few, then 6 antagonists with less story, details and corruption levels. Maybe make some side characters, but really I would advice you to focus on less. Most of the times less is more. Games and devs that want too many things at the same time often fail. And last I want is to see you fail or the development of the game to take forever.

Personally I would prefer to see Chris, Hank (as they were the first antagonists to be introduced) and maybe Marvin or Robinson as the main antagonists and the others as mere side antagonists. But thats just my preference.

However you decide, please dont add any additional NTR antagonists. IMO this would just kill the immersion and great build up you have come up with so far and take away most of the anticipation that I have developed for the ongoing story as it can only fall short.

Other then that I can only say stay on the path that you are going, everything has been great so far and the game really stands the chance to become one of the very few western NTR ren'py masterpieces in existence. Good luck with everything, I will be watching ;) cheers!

Last edited:

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
the most disgusting thing in this game is that Anna is made innocent while all men are made to look like perverts

her boss, her father, her husband's friend, colleagues, neighbors, but she's tough, she doesn't even give oral sex to her husband.

The adolescent also texts and sends half-naked pictures of herself to her husband's friend.

Doesn't this guy have hormones? Let's take the route where he doesn't send naked pictures. What's with the correspondence? She says, "Come fuck me. And then you do that to your friend's wife? A good friend does it to show how unfaithful and dishonest his wife is.

Well done, Chris.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mr_Palmer so far the game is absolutely amazing. I have been following around since the beginning and you absolutely nailed the NTR build up, character development and corruption progress until now.

There is but one little fear I have developed over the last few updates: U keep on adding more and more villains/NTR antagonists. There are too many by now. By now we have Chris, Hank, Jake, Marvin, Robinson, maybe even Braxton and maybe I even forgot some other side chars.
While I do like all the basic set ups for the different antagonists I just fear that the more you add the shallower each route with each antagonist will become. At least thats whats happened with 99% of the other NTR adult games that are out there. Either that, or production and development will take forever. I would rather like to see you focus on 3 maybe 4 antagonists and really have their stories fleshed out and see many details, scenes and corruption levels with those few, then 6 antagonists with less story, details and corruption levels. Maybe make some side characters, but really I would advice you to focus on less. Most of the times less is more. Games and devs that want too many things at the same time often fail. And I dont want to see you fail or the development of the game to take forever. So please take my well intended criticism into consideration.

Personally I would prefer to see Chris, Hank (as they were the first antagonists to be introduced) and maybe Marvin or Robinson as the main antagonists and the others as mere side antagonists. But thats just my preference.

However you decide, please dont add any additional NTR antagonists. IMO this would just kill the immersion and great build up you have come up with so far and take away most of the anticipation that I have developed for the ongoing story as it can only fall short.

Other then that I can only say stay on the path that you are going, everything has been great so far and the game really stands the chance to become one of the very few western NTR ren'py masterpieces in existence. Good luck with everything, I will be watching ;) cheers!
This is you with Mr Palmer :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2796.gif

Jan 7, 2021
It's going to be awhile. After this latest update a patreon subscriber complained about the lack of any sexual activity with Anna. He was so upset that he planned to unsubscribe. Mr. Palmer told him to check back in a year and there will be plenty of action. Check back in a year pretty much tells you what you to expect/not expect.
It's already been almost 2 years since this game came out and 1 more year? Man, I could've fucked a real chick in that amount of time.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes