MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023

Just thought I'd pass along some good news. I implemented a new phone app provided by a fellow developer that's more realistic and easier to use. Programming with the old one was very time consuming, but this new app makes texting sooo much easier! Yesterday I went back and reprogrammed all the texting scenes with the new interface. Those scenes didn't change, so no need to replay it.
For me this is exciting because writing text scenes will be so much more efficient, and it will leave room for more adventures with Anna and her phone.
As for the next update, I should be getting a new scene soon and can share a sneak peek from it. I know the sneak peeks have been tame, but I'm really not big on spoiling things or setting expectations high. That said, I'll try to get better at being flexible with sharing the hotter stuff in advance.​

So to see the new texting app in action do you need to download the game from the Patreon site again?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure:The scene looks very strange and far-fetched? after all, Anna said that from now on, David will sleep on the couch. So why is he sleeping in bed with Anna if they are separated and she is topless? (Anna has already slept with David, topless in the early part of the game and nothing happened ) Maybe this trailer explains it, foreshadows when David comes to Anna's job with a bouquet of roses maybe they will make up and she will let him sleep in her bed? Anna doesn't have to text Chris at all. Look how focused she is on writing. She doesn't seem horny when she texts. Maybe he's texting Jake about work tomorrow? Besides, she had written to him before when she and David had had an argument and wanted to avoid him early in the morning. After all, the next update will be Ch3, with no kinetic choices.
Chris stayed in the guest room and so that David wouldn’t seem like a complete loser in front of his "friend", Anna let him into their room!
This is the only way i see this situation and it also seemed very strange to me!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Chris stayed in the guest room and so that David wouldn’t seem like a complete loser in front of his "friend", Anna let him into their room!
This is the only way i see this situation and it also seemed very strange to me!
:eek:(n):mad:o_OLet's hope Chris doesn't get drunk and stay the night in the guest room again :ROFLMAO: o_O The same scene was already in the first chapter, (n)I don't want the same scene. :ROFLMAO: Chris doesn't want David sleeping in the same bed with Anna again, it will piss him off rather than help him. :unsure:It seems that Anna's bouquet of red roses made her allow David to sleep in the same bed as Anna. It also seems that :eek:
David is very worried It's possible that Anna's conversation with another man, which is supposed to be sexy, isn't so hot after all:ROFLMAO:. , you can't see it on Anna's face. :unsure:It's possible that the creator was joking with us.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
:eek:(n):mad:o_OLet's hope Chris doesn't get drunk and stay the night in the guest room again. o_O The same scene was already in the first chapter, (n)I don't want the same scene. :ROFLMAO: Chris doesn't want David sleeping in the same bed with Anna again, it will piss him off rather than help him. :unsure:It seems that Anna's bouquet of red roses made her allow David to sleep in the same bed as Anna. It also seems that :eek:David sees what Anna is writing on her phone and judging by his reaction, he is shocked. :unsure:It's possible that Anna's conversation with another man, which is supposed to be sexy, isn't so hot after all:ROFLMAO:. , you can't see it on Anna's face. It's possible that the creator was joking with us.:eek::ROFLMAO:
I don't think he can see her phone screen. The distance and angle of his head and Anna's beautiful head blocking his view I don't think he can see the hot conversation she's having with Marvin :ROFLMAO: (I mean Chris or possibly Jake really)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think he can see her phone screen. The distance and angle of his and Anna's beautiful head blocking his view I don't think he can see the hot conversation she's having with Marvin :ROFLMAO: (I mean Chris or possibly Jake really)
Or with a penguin, it is unlikely that Anna writes with him and arranges the details of a business trip. 1.Chris90%, 2.Jake 50%3. Old fish1%. Yes, you're right, David is too far away to see what Anna is writing on the phone.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Or with a penguin, it is unlikely that Anna writes with him and arranges the details of a business trip. 1.Chris90%, 2.Jake 50%3. Old fish1%. Yes, you're right, David is too far away to see what Anna is writing on the phone.
But he’s not too far away to see if a photo was sent to her or if she is sending photos or taking pics of herself and we all know she’s not too bright so I bet she doesn’t even have the ringer off or know how to, so every text notification makes a sound and the camera shutter sound is a dead giveaway your taking pics of yourself in bed :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
But he’s not too far away to see if a photo was sent to her or if she is sending photos or taking pics of herself and we all know she’s not too bright so I bet she doesn’t even have the ringer off or know how to, so every text notification makes a sound and the camera shutter sound is a dead giveaway your taking pics of yourself in bed :ROFLMAO:

:unsure:It would be difficult for her to take a sexy photo in this positionnot to attract David's attention with his suspicious behavior.. :ROFLMAO: :eek:She accidentally hid her phone under the covers and instead of taking a sexy photo, :ROFLMAO:she took a photo of David's leg and sent it to Chris. Please Chris this is for you :ROFLMAO::eek:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure:It would be difficult for her to take a sexy photo in this positionnot to attract David's attention with his suspicious behavior.. :ROFLMAO: :eek:She accidentally hid her phone under the covers and instead of taking a sexy photo, :ROFLMAO:she took a photo of David's leg and sent it to Chris. Please Chris this is for you :ROFLMAO::eek:
Or maybe she can send this to Chris :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3031.png

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
Wait! What if it's a choice?
You have the options to have David either sleep in bed (innocent route but not forgiven, so she can still do harmless text) or make him sleep on the couch (naughty route).
Naaah fuck it, won't be that interesting.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
2069 Anna sits in her rocking chair on the porch of her daughter Sophie's house. she receives a text from Chris ..again. she presses ignore and laughs out loud. Sophie comes out of the house, wondering what her mom is laughing about. and then she remembers..oh you got another text from Simp Boi again? Anna replies..yeah can you believe that pathetic loser still thinks he can get outta the friend zone?...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #DEATHTOSIMPBOI

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:love: Here our Anna needs her days explored properly, to add some events in her day to day life, including her friends, neighbors, grocery, shopping, babysitter etc.
Stretch out the timed events from early morning routine to morning at home with baby / babysitter, from day to noon at work, from afternoon to daybreak with colleagues / boss, spending evenings at dates or seduction / corruption events, reserve nights for sex chat or fetishes.(y)

I don't understand why these corruption VN hotwife plot swings only drastically? either have a no-go attitude for being corrupted or turn into absolute sluts spreading, riding, rocking and humping all the time. o_O

Is it so difficult to expect a tease, a grope, occasional sneak peek or gradual corruption / flirting scenes, without immediately getting blue balled, cock blocked, 180° shift in the mood. :censored:

Most of such VN keep holding off to H-scenes (pretending a slow burn plot) without much plot progress, then get stuck with (Lust and Passion / Stoper) or become an unreasonable fuck fest for whorish behavior. :unsure:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Stop spam this forum !! I know something : if you dont like something you move on !!Is dev game not my game or your game , and he will write the game as he wants, not as we want. If you are used to the female characters in the game becoming whores within 5 minutes of starting the game, then you played the wrong game. One question : You suport DEV on Patreon ? If you do, you have every right to be frustated , if not nobody is interest on your frustation !!
I support developer..I don't know why supporters jump in between any criticism...let them criticize...if you like the game keep praising about it...those who doesn't like the game, your calling out on them will not change their mind...if you like only positive supporters, stick to patreon only..you can check my previous comments too I supported background story....but what's 5min sex to you really?? Do you press skip button to play?? Or do you read the contents?? And please don't bring this thing " if you support the developer in patreon" ..if the developer didn't wanted to make this game for free..he wouldn't have launched it in here. It's not your game too as you agreed so you don't have any rights to bully other critics.

And one more thing I hear alot from supporters "if you don't like this game then play other games"....I mean who are you to tell them?? They can play whatever they want, if they don't like, they will criticize.. it's as simple as that. You cannot change anyone's mind.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:love: Here our Anna needs her days explored properly, to add some events in her day to day life, including her friends, neighbors, grocery, shopping, babysitter etc.
Stretch out the timed events from early morning routine to morning at home with baby / babysitter, from day to noon at work, from afternoon to daybreak with colleagues / boss, spending evenings at dates or seduction / corruption events, reserve nights for sex chat or fetishes.(y)

I don't understand why these corruption VN hotwife plot swings only drastically? either have a no-go attitude for being corrupted or turn into absolute sluts spreading, riding, rocking and humping all the time. o_O

Is it so difficult to expect a tease, a grope, occasional sneak peek or gradual corruption / flirting scenes, without immediately getting blue balled, cock blocked, 180° shift in the mood. :censored:

Most of such VN keep holding off to H-scenes (pretending a slow burn plot) without much plot progress, then get stuck with (Lust and Passion / Stoper) or become an unreasonable fuck fest for whorish behavior. :unsure:
Buddy, :eek:if you wanted all these events, this game has already surpassed Wife and Mother in terms of time, it wouldn't be 7:ROFLMAO: years, but this game would never be finished.:eek::ROFLMAO:o_O:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes