Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
And one more thing I hear alot from supporters "if you don't like this game then play other games"....I mean who are you to tell them?? They can play whatever they want, if they don't like, they will criticize.. it's as simple as that. You cannot change anyone's mind.
(y) :)You have 100% respect from me for your words, my friend. Often, when I play a new game on this forum and I don't like it, I hear the following words: (n):mad::(:(:eek: "If you don't like it, don't play this game, it's not for you, move on, don't spoil the fun for others, don't criticize” – these are the classic words of fans on this forum of players of a given game.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Wait! What if it's a choice?
You have the options to have David either sleep in bed (innocent route but not forgiven, so she can still do harmless text) or make him sleep on the couch (naughty route).
Naaah fuck it, won't be that interesting.
Teasers are always from the best route. So dont think so

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
(y) :)You have 100% respect from me for your words, my friend. Often, when I play a new game on this forum and I don't like it, I hear the following words: (n):mad::(:(:eek: "If you don't like it, don't play this game, it's not for you, move on, don't spoil the fun for others, don't criticize” – these are the classic words of fans on this forum of players of a given game.
It's usually not like that. You don't get such statements for a one-off, sensible criticism that adheres to certain rules in terms of tone and choice of words.
I admit that the boundaries between criticism, vomiting and endless repetitive chatter are fluid.
But when I read the same content over and over again for weeks, which of course is always "important" and/but contains nothing but babble about blue eggs, then I wonder why the player is still sticking with this game and hasn't moved on long ago but believes his freedom of expression is restricted by such questions.
But this is a forum in which everyone can say or write almost anything and if someone thinks the umpteenth repetition of their opinion is important, who am I to contradict that.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It's usually not like that. You don't get such statements for a one-off, sensible criticism that adheres to certain rules in terms of tone and choice of words.
I admit that the boundaries between criticism, vomiting and endless repetitive chatter are fluid.
But when I read the same content over and over again for weeks, which of course is always "important" and/but contains nothing but babble about blue eggs, then I wonder why the player is still sticking with this game and hasn't moved on long ago but believes his freedom of expression is restricted by such questions.
But this is a forum in which everyone can say or write almost anything and if someone thinks the umpteenth repetition of their opinion is important, who am I to contradict that.
Absolutely, I agree with you one hundred percent.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'll tell you this, buddy, if I don't like the game, I don't comment or speak out at all, I just move on. But we are all different and if someone speaks out about something they didn’t like, that’s absolutely normal. And this is normal exactly until the moment when a person has expressed his opinion several times. But if a person returns to the topic over and over again and repeats the same thing over and over again, then you must agree that this is abnormal and wrong, this is some kind of pathology.

rosewaterapple

Apr 13, 2022

Good news for David: They’re back together in the same bed. Bad news: Things are still frosty between them.
Despite the frosty marriage, Anna can’t help but heat up while she texts with another man…

View attachment 3537234
this small detail of anna being topless adds to intrigue
did anna and david had sex?
did she slid her top down top to send risque pics to chris?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Wait! What if it's a choice?
You have the options to have David either sleep in bed (innocent route but not forgiven, so she can still do harmless text) or make him sleep on the couch (naughty route).
Naaah fuck it, won't be that interesting.
:unsure:It could be this scene in all routes but with different dialogue. This is how this creator works

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
this small detail of anna being topless adds to intrigue
did anna and david had sex?
did she slid her top down top to send risque pics to chris?
This is nothing groundbreaking, in the first chapter there were bed scenes in which Anna was even topless with David under a blanket, the creator himself confirmed this, but we did not see :ROFLMAO: it and it had no impact on the events.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Cause I’m addicted to this and AWAM even though we havnt gotten that much in either game, atleast he hasn’t been working on this game for 7 years :ROFLMAO:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Not expecting much from the Dev, in my imagination, Chris should at least get Anna drunk, so she can do some thing daring.
_________________________________+++++++++++++++______________________________________________

Do you really want Chris to be Anna's first?

**There are some plot issues with how the story currently stands. At first it seems logical that Chris should be Anna's first. However, if Anna takes Chris first, it would mostly be on her choosing, and we would not get that "seduction" Chris is building up to. And according to Mr. Palmer Anna is looking for an excuse to take the forbidden path. So Anna waking up one day and say to herself, why not Chris doesn't work well with how the story is building.

Jake is just as bad if not worst to be Anna's first. Very limited build up for the Jake path. And Grant... no, too many things are not known about Anna and Grant to make him a good "first." Marvin, seriously no, he shouldn't be Anna's first either. Anna and Marvin's relation is still a work in progress and much more Marvin stunts are in the offering to make for good scenes.

Personally, I think Hank should be Anna's first. Anna is not attracted to Hank but unlike the rest of the love interest, Hank has an advantage because he can lord over Anna his position and pray on her submissive nature. That said, the Hank and Anna has to be one of the best well throughout and scripted scene were Hank 'breaks' Anna. If she becomes a toy and accepts Hank has access to her, that would be a good excuse for any of the other love interests to eventually get their turn

tronnley123

May 3, 2018
_________________________________+++++++++++++++______________________________________________

**There are some plot issues with how the story currently stands. At first it seems logical that Chris should be Anna's first. However, if Anna takes Chris first, it would mostly be on her choosing, and we would not get that "seduction" Chris is building up to. And according to Mr. Palmer Anna is looking for an excuse to take the forbidden path. So Anna waking up one day and say to herself, why not Chris doesn't work well with how the story is building.

Jake is just as bad if not worst to be Anna's first. Very limited build up for the Jake path. And Grant... no, too many things are not known about Anna and Grant to make him a good "first." Marvin, seriously no, he shouldn't be Anna's first either. Anna and Marvin's relation is still a work in progress and much more Marvin stunts are in the offering to make for good scenes.

Personally, I think Hank should be Anna's first. Anna is not attracted to Hank but unlike the rest of the love interest, Hank has an advantage because he can lord over Anna his position and pray on her submissive nature. That said, the Hank and Anna has to be one of the best well throughout and scripted scene were Hank 'breaks' Anna. If she becomes a toy and accepts Hank has access to her, that would be a good excuse for any of the other love interests to eventually get their turn

Reactions: Krat0$

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024

On an Anna "naughty" path, Chris or Jake make the most sense. However, I'll concede Anna is pretty dumb so who knows, Hank or Marvin may "win" with her...:ROFLMAO: And don't forget the dark horses Leonard and Rob. One of them could come from way back in the pack and win at the wire...:ROFLMAO:

On an Anna "faithful" path, she better seek forgiveness from David for the pics sent to Chris and finally blow David's "mind"... :ROFLMAO: It's not going to happen, because I have yet to see a really good "faithful" path ending where the wife has to earn the husband's trust back, but it would be nice if Anna finally comes to her senses, she's supposed to be smart, but so far...lol
She'd realize she's cheated, not been fair to David because she really has no evidence, and shows the Chris texts to David so both can build back trust. After a very brief conversation, they both realize Chris is a scumbag, and instead of trusting anyone else, work together to solve this puzzle of really, really weak evidence, that would almost get laughed out of court...
David shows up to Anna's office, sees Kendra/Janet, tells Anna, and it all starts to "work" out from there...
Wishful thinking, right?:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
So are we all sensing that drink is going to be Anna's weakness that will lead her into temptation. She has been knocking back the vino a bit so far.

Next discussion/argument will be what her fave wine is. What region she prefers etc :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes