• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
No, I just cancelled my patreon..... No I didnt, sorry to ruin your day, but please go cry in the closet kid, we all know youre going to beg for the game when its out, just like the other cry babies....
I'm not a parteon and i don't intend to be one, but if suddenly someone wants to share an update with me, i don't mind :sneaky: !

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
can someone tell me what can we expect from this update?
there is jake,chris what else?
can someone tellme the timeline of this story

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Ai Warning : Don't look at Anna's fingers o_O

Young

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milf

Chris's Dick :KEK:

(y)My friend, you raised the most common problem in games(n):mad::(:eek: :ROFLMAO:on this website. Without signatures:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:, I wouldn't know which Anna is young and which is Milf, because they only differ in hairstyles, poses, and clothes. And nothing more, because it is the same character:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
can someone tell me what can we expect from this update?
there is jake,chris what else?
can someone tellme the timeline of this story

There will be more David in the upcoming update, probably 60% and Anna 30%? or half and half I'll see when David comes home and see what his feelings are... Chirs invited himself to dinner to prevent David from coming home. because he's pissed at Anna for letting David come home. When Anna opens the door, a surprise awaits her. When he opens the door, most people think it will be Chris, but I think it will be fake doctor Rob Kobra, because that's his style, as soon as he hears a rumor, he goes to check it out under the pretense of providing fake help. And if it had been Chris, Anna wouldn't have been so surprised. There will also be Kendra, Jake, Penguin, Hank. It is unlikely that there will be an old fish. Marvin, I don't know if old fox Stonberg will be there. Well, CH3 will start to be born in this alkalization without kinetic choices. There is supposed to be some mystical NTR, this creator has completely different definitions

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes