B@lubike

May 18, 2022
Mr_Palmer I personally thank you for your work! I never imagined that such a slow-burning story would have such an impact on me. Good luck with your future work, I, we, continue to patiently await the fruits of your labour! And don't mind the whiners, if there's any real criticism, we'll write it anyway! ;)

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
View attachment 3623051

<------ CLICK
5 hours ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect you Mr.Palmer and your writing . But damn all this indecisive thoughts of Anna is basically put everything back to square one. I don't know what will push Anna to do anything drastic lewd if that's her mindset. All in all, this update seems like will be just part 2 only because it's still setting up pieces. Hoping you prove me wrong and atleast show Anna's tits. Withholding sex aspects is understandable that Anna needs reason to do anything sexual, but not letting us see her nude just because other characters in game haven't see her nude is basically blue balling. I hope this update will be better.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
He supports heaps of games financially. I think others are more toxic. I wouldn't put DFR in the toxic category. The AWAM is a terrible game that doesn't deliver only hours ago I put a truthful post on that thread and it's 100% true.
Ive been a Patreon to many games and currently am for couple now too. That doesn't give me the right to trash others and devs because I pay money. Theres no respect shown. People can get their point across by being rational and saying things without being rude. When you say the same things over and over for months or even years and attack others on top of that. Thats trolling. You can defend him all you want. Doesn't help the situation one bit though, or stop him and others from acting the way they do. It only encourages them to act that way and continue to be even worse.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I can take criticism. You can call me slow as fuck and I’ll be okay with that. I agree I’m very meticulous… and put way more effort into the script and the buildup than is probably needed, but that’s the way my brain operates. I will, however, get defensive when people claim this is a milking operation, because it’s factually wrong. If you don’t want to believe me that’s on you for being stubborn and lazy. All you need to do is the math to realize after I pay taxes on 100% of the receipts and pay the artist, I’m not Scrooge McDuck here swimming in money. And people want to call patrons morons for feeding the beast, but the alternative is no money coming in… how is that going to make the process any better or faster? Still waiting for an answer on that.

As for the lack of sex/nudity stuff, I can take criticism for that. The story won’t always be like that, so it doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve said before, the way I’m crafting this is like a Hallmark movie that turns down a dark path. You have to establish the Hallmark element of it first in order to make the dark turn unique. Whether or not it ultimately falls flat I can’t say, but my intent is to make it an extremely enjoyable experience for those who have invested all the time. That’s not a milking strategy. That’s always been the plan. But guess what? We are at the point where shit starts to get real, so relax.
___________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Sir...

There is good criticism and bad criticism... and there is the internet and all the assholery that it entails... sigh.

Not that you need me to say so, but you're doing a good job, and this is your baby. Do you need help? Not really... the only help you may need is to make sure what you are picturing in your mind is what the rest of us are seeing. I should be one of those trolls bitching about how long it's taking and that there is no nasty going on ...and so on and so forth. Problem is I love reading books and novels and yours (game) is one of the few I follow.

The only thing I can suggest that might be helpful, is find those around you who really help you to expand skills and talents, and who can make the epics you wish to create... Keep them private and in secret and when you ready for your next adventure they are there to assist you to make the kind of content you wish.

As for this current project, wherever you are taking us on this adventure we like it. Just keep in mind there will be the kids who say, "are we there yet?"-- just reach in the back seat and give them a smack when they hit that nerve. Seemed to always work for my father... LOL!

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
well SHOCKING BREAKING!!!!!!
not a SNEAK PEEK.

Mr.Palmer
don't get High on your own supply.

now the only reason i could think of why update are getting late is wild.

i think you're jerking off on your own game.

after creating every hot scene you're beating your meat like there's no tomorrow.

and you mentioned you have a girlfriend who's very strict sexually.

so because you've been blue balled yourself you're taking us through same.

I've no surprise if you have created few special image of Anna as Mr palmer edition.

and we know guys lose motivation after lost rizz.

david449

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 3623051

<------ CLICK
5 hours ago
I had a feeling this upcoming update is about as boring as to see David trying to make things up with Anna. Don't expect much. Ngl, we need to see progress with Anna and Chris or other characters, not with her husband.

I really hope that this game not to turn into another games like AWAM or summertime saga and many games that turn into developer milking patrons, where developers keeps avoiding their main story and delay their main progress.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
well SHOCKING BREAKING!!!!!!
not a SNEAK PEEK.

Mr.Palmer
don't get High on your own supply.

now the only reason i could think of why update are getting late is wild.

i think you're jerking off on your own game.

after creating every hot scene you're beating your meat like there's no tomorrow.

and you mentioned you have a girlfriend who's very strict sexually.

so because you've been blue balled yourself you're taking us through same.

I've no surprise if you have created few special image of Anna as Mr palmer edition.

and we know guys lose motivation after lost rizz.

least schyzophrenic rant on a ntr thread

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3623051

<------ CLICK
5 hours ago

After this dialogue, it seems that Anna is confused, she doesn't know what to do, she is confused. She wants to believe David and can go home for Sophia's sake, but she has doubts about whether she did the right thing, Kendra deepens them, she doubts again whether Kendra's good advice is sincere. Following Kendra's advice, she would like to dress sexier for work, but she doesn't want to hurt David. He just has to choose (that is, we, the players, choose) who he wants to make happy. So Anna wants to do something, but she is full of doubts and fears.

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes