Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
dev is trying to get symathy. he himeslf said 1 update per month but his last update which was in march i guess had almost zero content and its been 2 yrs. comon guys its writing on the wall
When did he said 1 update per month? I have been following him since years..I didn't remember where he mentioned that he will provide 1 update per month..Can you please mention the post where he said that? I would also like to read about what he said before.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
After this dialogue, it seems that Anna is confused, she doesn't know what to do, she is confused. She wants to believe David and can go home for Sophia's sake, but she has doubts about whether she did the right thing, Kendra deepens them, she doubts again whether Kendra's good advice is sincere. Following Kendra's advice, she would like to dress sexier for work, but she doesn't want to hurt David. He just has to choose (that is, we, the players, choose) who he wants to make happy. So Anna wants to do something, but she is full of doubts and fears.
I can see some introduction of new characters like Ana's Mom and brothers lol maybe in future but I don't see Ana sexual desire level in those dialogue. Whether she wants it or not..that's where the cheating will happen. It's normal like yea Ana kept David back and going through normal routine listening to people around her. And it's not fear that is stopping her from wearing sexier dress..it's her figure, she said she hasn't excercise in past few days else she would have wear sexier dress..she want to hurt David, you can see where she think that: I could probably wore sexier dress and thought she could've put some fear into David that Ana's not to be messed with(last 2 lines).

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I can take criticism. You can call me slow as fuck and I’ll be okay with that. I agree I’m very meticulous… and put way more effort into the script and the buildup than is probably needed, but that’s the way my brain operates. I will, however, get defensive when people claim this is a milking operation, because it’s factually wrong. If you don’t want to believe me that’s on you for being stubborn and lazy. All you need to do is the math to realize after I pay taxes on 100% of the receipts and pay the artist, I’m not Scrooge McDuck here swimming in money. And people want to call patrons morons for feeding the beast, but the alternative is no money coming in… how is that going to make the process any better or faster? Still waiting for an answer on that.

As for the lack of sex/nudity stuff, I can take criticism for that. The story won’t always be like that, so it doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve said before, the way I’m crafting this is like a Hallmark movie that turns down a dark path. You have to establish the Hallmark element of it first in order to make the dark turn unique. Whether or not it ultimately falls flat I can’t say, but my intent is to make it an extremely enjoyable experience for those who have invested all the time. That’s not a milking strategy. That’s always been the plan. But guess what? We are at the point where shit starts to get real, so relax.
How soon or how long still to wait in real time?

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
There is an anime show called Case Closed(Detective Conan), the protagonist is still 7 years old after almost 30 years running.

What I wanna say is..., 30 years later you might see David drops the soap.
2030 or above to have cheating sex scene

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zenjuz

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
dev is trying to get symathy. he himeslf said 1 update per month but his last update which was in march i guess had almost zero content and its been 2 yrs. comon guys its writing on the wall
do you think it's easy to be Dev? is it easy to make games? If so, start making games yourself and stop waiting here for monthly updates.

No one forces you to stay. !!!

it's Dev's choice to make the game the way he wants

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Ive been a Patreon to many games and currently am for couple now too. That doesn't give me the right to trash others and devs because I pay money. Theres no respect shown. People can get their point across by being rational and saying things without being rude. When you say the same things over and over for months or even years and attack others on top of that. Thats trolling. You can defend him all you want. Doesn't help the situation one bit though, or stop him and others from acting the way they do. It only encourages them to act that way and continue to be even worse.
He doesn't like a few storylines and characters I like in games very much, but I am not going to have a cry about it.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I can see some introduction of new characters like Ana's Mom and brothers lol maybe in future

Mama Anna was supposed to be introduced earlier, but the creator said it depended on the time he had for the game. Ultimately, Mom was rejected, but maybe she will be in the future. additional characters will increase the waiting time for the update.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
What was that ? Is that a teaser or spoiler? I can go to the game directory and find any image no different from this, one Mr_Palmer really needs to step up his game. As in his spoilers or teasers

Reactions: Krat0$

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
What was that ? Is that a teaser or spoiler? I can go to the game directory and find any image no different from this, one Mr_Palmer really needs to step up his game. As in his spoilers or teasers
________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Its comments like this that Mr. Palmer ought to release spoof teasers and really do some Jedi mind tricks on us.

Problem with a lot of spoilers is they give away too much taking away surprise when a release comes out. Or the spoiler causes misunderstandings. Besides there is enough fan art mucking up the game as it is.

The best spoilers from the point of view of keeping surprises and not causing confusion and misunderstandings are just pictures of various characters without any kind of context referring to any plots. But then that would be as bland as oatmeal. However, if Mr. Palmer continues a discussion with the audience, here, and not have to slap down or comment on some of our nonsense, it'll be a better experience overall. All developers and story writers need positive feedback--not complimenting them on their good job or short comings but how they are seeing the game unfold as they play it.

I have a general idea HOW things ought to progress... and What SHOULD be covered... but that is me and I am sure anyone with a strategic thinking brain has their own ideas as well. Thing I'd freely admit is I have no working clue what Mr. Palmer and company has instore... going back to my taco sauce theory its either mild, medium, hot, or out of your mind napalm; pretty safe bet that I am right there but that isn't saying anything.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Its comments like this that Mr. Palmer ought to release spoof teasers and really do some Jedi mind tricks on us.

Problem with a lot of spoilers is they give away too much taking away surprise when a release comes out. Or the spoiler causes misunderstandings. Besides there is enough fan art mucking up the game as it is.

The best spoilers from the point of view of keeping surprises and not causing confusion and misunderstandings are just pictures of various characters without any kind of context referring to any plots. But then that would be as bland as oatmeal. However, if Mr. Palmer continues a discussion with the audience, here, and not have to slap down or comment on some of our nonsense, it'll be a better experience overall. All developers and story writers need positive feedback--not complimenting them on their good job or short comings but how they are seeing the game unfold as they play it.

I have a general idea HOW things ought to progress... and What SHOULD be covered... but that is me and I am sure anyone with a strategic thinking brain has their own ideas as well. Thing I'd freely admit is I have no working clue what Mr. Palmer and company has instore... going back to my taco sauce theory its either mild, medium, hot, or out of your mind napalm; pretty safe bet that I am right there but that isn't saying anything.
I think the spoilers should be made to create confusion and to keep the audience predicting the outcome..I agree to what he said to step up on spoiler because it should tease the audience for knowing what's coming to them..Just an example last time he gave spoiler of ana drunk night with Chris...Tbh the spoiler was good but story wise for me it ended up badly lol as I thought there would have been more tease scene in the upcoming update but there was nothing in the game beside sexting and chris putting his hand over her lap which was not even that much hot of a tease scene. And dude Fan art guys do provide better tease than the game itself, Most of us can agree on that part. There are few people on this fan art and I do like their work. You can see that sometimes fan art people or a fan game is way better than the real one. So it's on developer to maintain the standard of the game, it's not on him or he cannot control if some fan can create better than his original game. He can only try to create better or can hire his fan as his artist if he wants.

He should add hotter scene and for exciting the audience he could give who ana /david gonna meet..that's not bad at all...This game is not much of a detective game to find a clue or something..it's a cheating wife game so it's not that bad to give a heads up on who is going to meet who...or if there's anything where we need to make a decision to make ana corrupt or remain faithful..... that kind of crossroads he can give as a spoiler...... so that while he develop the story on both crossroad, we can enjoy arguing whether ana should do that or not lol.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think the spoilers should be made to create confusion and to keep the audience predicting the outcome..I agree to what he said to step up on spoiler because it should tease the audience for knowing what's coming to them..Just an example last time he gave spoiler of ana drunk night with Chris...Tbh the spoiler was good but story wise for me it ended up badly lol as I thought there would have been more tease scene in the upcoming update but there was nothing in the game beside sexting and chris putting his hand over her lap which was not even that much hot of a tease scene. And dude Fan art guys do provide better tease than the game itself, Most of us can agree on that part. There are few people on this fan art and I do like their work. You can see that sometimes fan art people or a fan game is way better than the real one. So it's on developer to maintain the standard of the game, it's not on him or he cannot control if some fan can create better than his original game. He can only try to create better or can hire his fan as his artist if he want.

He should add hotter scene and for exciting the audience he could give who ana /david gonna meet..that's not bad at all...This game is not much of a detective game to find a clue or something..it's a cheating wife game so it's not that bad to give a heads up on who is going to meet who...or if there's anything where we need to make a decision to make ana corrupt or remain faithful..... that kind of crossroads he can give as a spoiler...... so that while he develop the story on both crossroad, we can enjoy arguing whether ana should do that or not lol.
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually to satisfy that naughty itch everyone has would be some flash backs of Anna before David....

It would serve two main purposes:

First, it would further develop who Anna is and what Mr. Palmer is trying to portray Anna as. It'll make more sense how Grant and Anna's relationship was and why Grant coming into the picture again in her life has meaning and importance. It would help explain how Marvin can do what he has been able to get away with... or why Kendra has such an impact on Anna.

Second, it would help show what Anna is capable of so when it does happen, the audience is already clued in as to how Anna works and thinks.

**We all know eventually most if not all the love interests will get a crack at Anna--so how does the story plausibly gets there. You got fat Hank--why would Anna subject herself to that and how might she truly surrender herself to him if at all. There is creepy Marvin, so what is the secret sauce that will allow him to get x, y, and z from Anna. Grant--somehow there has to be a back story that allows for reconciliation of their relationship and expand on it. Robinson, Jake and Chris are all understandable built in because of plausibility-- there doesn't need to be a back story for those three for Anna to cheat. Some back story is most definitely needed if you are going to have a Marcel route. All these combos will be that much better for the player to experience when the moments come up. What would be disappointing is all of a sudden Anna and Grant do the deed without understanding how the frak did that happen and why.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I might look for writing help on my next project, but this project is something I’ve wanted to write and program on my own, as it’s my first. I’m doing this for my enjoyment as much as anything else. If circumstances change or I get burnt out, I could seek help, but right now I’m enjoying it.
Keep this genre open and keep it updated because as far as I can see...this cheating wife genre is needed on this forum and if I compare this game with other games, this game has the potential to surpass the best game of this genre..You made the story..Just stick to the story and try to keep building it up with introduction of new characters or multiple paths later on...But seriously this game need to step up on tease and hot scenes...story wise its good..everyone understand the basic theme and background story...just change the gear. And while you create the upcoming story, you can get time to think beyond the end too...like what else could happen after that....Because seriously all games of this genre sucks as of now...they do create a good background but that's it, whenever it comes to shifting gear to hot scene..all developers failed to deliver good scene that made the audience say it's the best game...either they keep prolonging the tease and milk their supporters or they make wife a complete whore..I hope that you will keep the balance properly. And keep the story going on with sex too...Think of it this way, sex should not mean to end the story...sex should be the part of the story, and hopefully the story should be interesting.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually to satisfy that naughty itch everyone has would be some flash backs of Anna before David....

It would serve two main purposes:

Second, it would help show what Anna is capable of so when it does happen, the audience is already clued in as to how Anna works and thinks.

**We all know eventually most if not all the love interests will get a crack at Anna--so how does the story plausibly gets there.
First, it would further develop who Anna is and what Mr. Palmer is trying to portray Anna as. It'll make more sense how Grant and Anna's relationship was and why Grant coming into the picture again in her life has meaning and importance. It would help explain how Marvin can do what he has been able to get away with... or why Kendra has such an impact on Anna.

I think he spent 2 years on developing who ana is and how Mr. Palmer trying to portrat Anna as....I don't think he should waste more and more time on portraying Anna's nature else it will become boring. And about Grant, kendra, Chris and Marvin etc...be it anyone.... those are characters. Just take an example, you meet different people in your life right? You get hit by all kind of girls, few directly few indirectly..and it's on you on how much you wanna give in while they make a move on you right? If your character will be like I wanna know more about him/her then dont give in to the corruption..or if you dont wanna know more and enjoy being in the moment then you will enjoy..I don't think there is any need to deep dive on each and every characters of the story....there is already 2 MC in the story and that's enough ...we did spent 2 years knowing david and ana's thought process on how they will react. We don't need to know why chris/marvin/grant doing that or acting that way else it will become boring plus alot of time will be waste on rendering. If they appear in the story, I am sure Mr. Palmer will explain the objective of their appearance without deep diving into their nature.

You got fat Hank--why would Anna subject herself to that and how might she truly surrender herself to him if at all. There is creepy Marvin, so what is the secret sauce that will allow him to get x, y, and z from Anna. Grant--somehow there has to be a back story that allows for reconciliation of their relationship and expand on it. Robinson, Jake and Chris are all understandable built in because of plausibility-- there doesn't need to be a back story for those three for Anna to cheat. Some back story is most definitely needed if you are going to have a Marcel route. All these combos will be that much better for the player to experience when the moments come up. What would be disappointing is all of a sudden Anna and Grant do the deed without understanding how the frak did that happen and why.

Let the story progress..As of now your choices decide after Ana got promotion, how she is gonna get involved with Hank on part 1..If your choices is not based on submission of what Hank asked for then Ana will not surrender to him.
There is another condition depending on David financial condition...There was a phone call where Hank wanted Ana and he knows David financial condition and wanted Ana to beg him for money so that he could take advantage of her...We will see along with the story of what gonna happen before surrendering to Hank. Obviously, before approaching to any character we will know the objective of why those character make a move to ana for sex...it will not be like Ana go to them and she open her clothes directly lol...But those are story part, That thing does not require to deep dive on individual nature of different characters. And the developer has already explained the nature of Ana and David for 2 years and we selected by our choices on how they will react on certain situation. So, I think that is good enough. The only option till now that I find missing is the option to submit to her uncle and neighbour. We were not given any option to control Anna with her uncle/neighbour and she submitted to their groping because of the situation. Rest with everyone until now, I think there were options given to us.

But the thing is These stuffs has nothing to do with the spoilers ....one teasing pic of what will be next in the update will not tell us the whole story about it...but it will keep us guessing depending on if there will be some good punch line too. The main objoective of spoilers is to tease the audience of what's coming next so that they can't wait for the next update plus making sure that the scene will be much hotter than the tease that has been provided in the spoiler.

Like if in the next update if he show a spoiler as Hank groping ana's ass and telling her he knows about David's financial situation. That will make everyone think of how story will proceed and how we played as Ana(where she will submit to Hank/not) and David (if he told about financial situation to Ana or hid it) ...so that kind of spoiler is required...Simple plain spoiler of Ana sitting in the office/ Jake standing in the office is boring. It doesn't mean anything.

I just wanna say one thing..yea make all the story as you want but just give proper scene from now onwards and dont left it with just a tease because it's a slow corruption. If there is some scene that is supposed to happen, then let it be within the same update from the start to the end rather then leaving the scene in the middle for the next update. and offcourse story wise keep going forward.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 98 Votes