Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
sorry to ask, but is it necessary to be a member in able to get-in to your discord channel?
why not share those files in this thread?
I have shared the files on this thread on this post
Alternatively, the link to the mega directory is in my sig, you just simply extract the contents into the game directory and you're good to go. There's even a pics of each model in the pack in the repository so you can see what's included without going to the discord.

You only need to go to the discord if you wish to keep up-to-date, help with finding bugs/suggestions or install help. I moved over to discord as it's much easier to keep everything in one place and to not spam this thread everytime I have an update (which has been very frequently).

Last edited:

DragonRager123

Jul 6, 2020
I think I've found a bug with the studio as it gives me options to mod valuables such as money, rep and relationship, along with chosing and changing secretaries. See image for more detail. Applies to both new games and saves.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A Photographer's Lies [v1.34.0] [skullcam37] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 1.08 GB
Compressed HTML Size:420 MB

Compressed Mod Patch requested by Red DiXon's post.
Compressed size: 844 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
A Photographer's Lies [v1.25.1] [skullcam37] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original HTML Size: 952 MB

Compressed HTML Size: 361 MB MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
pls. compress this mod too.

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I think I've found a bug with the studio as it gives me options to mod valuables such as money, rep and relationship, along with chosing and changing secretaries. See image for more detail. Applies to both new games and saves.
Thanks for pointing this out, I have accidently uploaded the dev version of the game which I use to iron out bugs. The 1.25.1 version has a fix in it for a bug and I didn't change it back to the main version. I am uploading the proper version now.

Reactions: Plonk

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
First of all, great game! Somehow I've missed it...

For those of you having trouble advancing storylines with Angel:

Angel
- First interaction will occur on a Sunday at the General Store
- Second is on a Friday at the Coffee Shop
- Third on a Thursday at the new Pool Area
- Fourth interaction occurs on Saturday PM at Angel's House
I've had 3/4 encounters: General Store then Pool Area and finally Angel's House, missing the coffee shop.
Is there any chance I messed up at first encounter?

Thanks!

Thanks for pointing this out, I have accidently uploaded the dev version of the game which I use to iron out bugs. The 1.25.1 version has a fix in it for a bug and I didn't change it back to the main version. I am uploading the proper version now.
Oh... I must have downloaded the DEV version too then, because a lot of things in the GUI looked quite weird actually...

Now makes sense! :ROFLMAO:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017

Since the last update I've posted on here (v1.2) I have added in release order :-

A new category called "Lethal Weapons" (Babes posing with weapons) and of course many fixes to numberous to count.

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
First of all, great game! Somehow I've missed it...

I've had 3/4 encounters: General Store then Pool Area and finally Angel's House, missing the coffee shop.
Is there any chance I messed up at first encounter?

Thanks!

Oh... I must have downloaded the DEV version too then, because a lot of things in the GUI looked quite weird actually...

Now makes sense! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the one time the game gets updated quickly is the time I upload the wrong version! I will remember to check more carefully next time! As for the Angel scenes, you cannot progress without seeing them in order so you must have seen the coffee shop scene or something is really messed up lol. It's the scene where she drops her wallet, you go to her house and meet Mackenzie for the first time.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah the one time the game gets updated quickly is the time I upload the wrong version! I will remember to check more carefully next time! As for the Angel scenes, you cannot progress without seeing them in order so you must have seen the coffee shop scene or something is really messed up lol. It's the scene where she drops her wallet, you go to her house and meet Mackenzie for the first time.
I've interacted with her firstly at the bookshop (bought the comic), then at the pool (sun lotion) and finally at her home (where I had to chose between Angel and Mackenzie... maybe is that and I missed the wallet part?). Anyway I'm 100% sure the encounters happened in this order.
Perhaps I've missed the encounter at the coffee shop... dunno sounds weird cause I played it just yesterday, I would have remembered it... but everything it's possible, maybe I was too sleepy...

sorata54

Dec 27, 2019
can someone tell me how to finish the next goal?
"Chapter 6 Objectives"
Help ??? with a boyfriend problem
Help ??? with a boredom problem

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
i think this the new girls models in v1.3.7.
i only have the 1.3.6 version. could you please give links for the new girls models only. tnx.
Taken from my FAQ on Discord :-

Q: "Can you upload models separately?"
A: Short answer... no. Long answer... unlike WM it is much more easier and less time consuming to upload an All-In-One pack for a few reasons :-

1. Packs for WM are much bigger size wise in comparison to APL, An average size WM pack is 250MB while an average size APL model is 12MB. There are also much more pack makers for WM so people tend to be more picky with what they download.

2. Separate WM packs are easy to install, just extract and that's it. APL models however require you to add a line of code for each one and gets tedious very quickly if you want alot of models (remember the pack currently has over 100 models and will only get bigger, that's a shit ton of time editing the modLoader just to get it to work). Having it as an All-In-One means you can skip that process entirely saving alot of time. Even if you don't want certain models it is much easier and quicker to just delete the ones you don't want than it is to download and install one by one.

3. This is a big one for me, and that's smoother updates. Having to update one folder is so much easier and quicker than updating a model separately and uploading the updated pack separately.

I highly suggest only downloading the lastest version either when the modLoader needs updating or if there's multiple models you want.

wqqwdqc

May 19, 2021
Hey all,

Question - I have 32/33 contacts. What girl did I miss? I am currently stuck on "Help ??? with boredom problem" and have all the girls from previous updates + Brooklyn. Any help appreciated, cheers!

skullcam37

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Hey all,

Question - I have 32/33 contacts. What girl did I miss? I am currently stuck on "Help ??? with boredom problem" and have all the girls from previous updates + Brooklyn. Any help appreciated, cheers!
Hey!

As of the latest update, I am adding the estate agents as girls you can hire as contacts, however you can only contact the agent you selected to help you move in with your secretary. I have only added Alexa for now, so if you chose her you can get all 33, otherwise you can only get 32. The other girls are coming very soon!

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017

Thought I would post this here as it's been requested on here and the discord.

No new content, instead I've listened to feedback and I've gone ahead and set up the mega repository in a way that allows you to download it as an all-in-one like previously or to download individual models separately, make sure to read the README.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
For those of you not wanting to join the Discord I went ahead and made a new thread in the mod section, updates will be posted there moving forward instead of here, (I'll still announce major updates here) please bookmark it to keep up to date.
Could this be added to the op under mod section/ Extras or something. It would be really useful and easier for people to find like that. Thanks

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes