• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AT94

Jul 22, 2017
Hello,
Where do you put the save files ? I lost mine, find a new but don't know how to use it....
Thanks

Nov 15, 2021
Hello,
Where do you put the save files ? I lost mine, find a new but don't know how to use it....
Thanks
If you save in the slots in game it saves it to your browser history (so you probably lost it clearing your history). If you use the save to disk option it saves it wherever your browser is set to download things to. If you've got a save on disk then choose "Load from disk" and then select the file from wherever it is on your device.

Reactions: AT94

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 661912

Overview:
You are an aspiring photographer looking to make it big and hopefully branch out into the adult business. For years you have been training and bouncing between menial jobs trying to land the perfect job in photography, but with no luck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: SkullCam37 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.101.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Guide - -
Guide 2

View attachment 1355313 View attachment 1355314 View attachment 1355315 View attachment 1355316 View attachment 1355317
Hello, thought I'd let you know that ALL links supplied are for Version 1960 and not 11010.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
stuck in Chapter 8.
Completed: Comfortable with Ali
Uncompleted: Unlock ??? as a studio contact
Uncompleted: Helped ???
Uncompleted: Unlock ??? as a studio contact
Completed: Comfortable with India

Reactions: Xcalibr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can’t unlock Lana, even though I have nude shoots with secretary… can anyone help/advise? She’s the last one I need

aiden070600

Dec 17, 2023
48/51 that you can get through gameplay are following:
Aaliyah, Adriana, Alli, Angela, Anissa, Anna, Anya, Ariana, Autumn, Brooklyn, Caprice, Chloe, Dani, Dillion, Elsa, Faye, Gina, Hixxy, Jade, Janice, Jayden, Julia, Karma, Katrina, Katsumi, Keisha, Kendra, Kenzie, Kimmy, Kirsten, Kleio, Kylie, Lana, Lauren, Lena, Marley, Megan, Mia, Naomi, Nicole, Peta, Piper, Remy, Riley, Romi, Stevie, Sydney and Teanna

You should also have two of the following four real estate agents (depending on who you choose): Alexa, Aria, India and Skyler

51st is Dakota you get by using a code.
What is the code?
Patreon doesnt exist for page

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Oh magic 8 ball what does the future hold for this game?
The future looks uncertain

Whales492004

Jul 16, 2020
I have a total of 59/60 it seems I am missing Sybil based on the latest patch notes her name is mentioned but cant find her, any clues how is she located.?

hubalt

Mar 31, 2022
I have a total of 59/60 it seems I am missing Sybil based on the latest patch notes her name is mentioned but cant find her, any clues how is she located.?
i dont think sybil is the one you are missing, sybil can be hired at the city studio

Whales492004

Jul 16, 2020
i dont think sybil is the one you are missing, sybil can be hired at the city studio
Oh you are right, did not know that, latest patch talked about a special shooot with caprice, and I could not see it, the reason was that I did not had sybil as a contact on the city studio. That means Im still one girl short and dont have a clue who she is.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes