bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
APhotographersLies-1.103
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to comment this but I'm looking for a very similar game to this but instead of you being a photographer you run a house full of TS cam girls, I can't remember what its called if anyone could help

Reactions: KylianTheKiriDemon

MistressSara

Aug 27, 2017

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Am I mistaken in thinking this game was dormant for like 10 months. And all we get is three new scenes?

I guess the Dark Cookie development model is the new normal deliver nothing for months on end and collect fees.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Am I mistaken in thinking this game was dormant for like 10 months. And all we get is three new scenes?

I guess the Dark Cookie development model is the new normal deliver nothing for months on end and collect fees.
In what way? He doesnt have a patreon. The page was removed a while ago. See?

Reactions: rb813

Mohamedsayed

Jan 14, 2021
I have 54 girl in the studio contact is this number is max if not can someone Share a list of all the girls and how to get them

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Where do we get to see how many people are buying him a coffee?
Pretty sure that's a one-time donation. Meaning, the dev wouldn't be "collecting fees" from people who had signed up back when the dev was more active. If people are donating now, it's because they like the product as it is now.

Reactions: Bob118253
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes