• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

justin97978

Apr 14, 2019
Dumb question. I can defeat the two carraks, but how do I fire on the keeps?

nvm... looks like I just had to wait for the citizens to do their work. Never fired a shot, but now I control an island.
so i don`t need to click on the stars on the towers and such? because i`m not progressing any further

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
stuck at the attacking the castle clicking the starts does nothing and been 10 min of just waiting what do i do?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
with this update, foes the island nation you help ever become open??
will wild magic sara ever have a show??
and a bug report: if you go and visit the witches mother before getting her the salt, i have gone 10 in game days after getting the salt having gone to her mother after talking to her at dinnertime and her putting where to find her mother at, and can't go visit mommy dearest again.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: ExtraFantasyGames
Hey buddy the game was cool.
However, there are many vessel words that do not make the slightest sense for navigation.
I'll give you a tip that will help you a lot in your game.
Play the game (Assassin's Creed 4 Blackflag) there it has all the lines, attacks, landings, anchoring, hey there are a multitude of lines that would be super cool in your game.(y)
Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-Gamplay-gamethrough.jpg

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I've shot every twinkling star around the Kings Castle, the defending ship plus his right hand guy on the bridge. I can't dock or shoot the remaining kings guard and am stumped what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. tnx

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Are there any repeatable sex here like when you already have sex with the girls can you repeat them or once a content is finish you won't be able to look at it again? Sorry for my bad english lol

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I've shot every twinkling star around the Kings Castle, the defending ship plus his right hand guy on the bridge. I can't dock or shoot the remaining kings guard and am stumped what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. tnx
look up 4 posts from yours.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey buddy the game was cool.
However, there are many vessel words that do not make the slightest sense for navigation.
I'll give you a tip that will help you a lot in your game.
Play the game (Assassin's Creed 4 Blackflag) there it has all the lines, attacks, landings, anchoring, hey there are a multitude of lines that would be super cool in your game.(y)
View attachment 1827648
Ahhh~
The real man's romance, right there.
Dem feels and memories man... :cool::coffee:

Reactions: Moricano

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Has issues and is un-playable, one the missions to either join king and destroy the peasants or to join the rebellion and destroy the king. After finishing the quest it wont let me leave it keeps saying i have to choose a side however i already chose a side and it still wont let me leave.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
ok i might just be blind but i have searched the entire ship at least 20 times and still have not come across Tanice's Voodoo Salt would anyone know where it would be?