aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I've found a bug - I visited Tanice's mother before it came up as a quest and now I can't visit her to progress the quest

Reactions: koko0125

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I think I've found a bug - I visited Tanice's mother before it came up as a quest and now I can't visit her to progress the quest
just wait till you capture the second ship of people after you fix your brig, you will be able to get back to her then.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
My opinion: none of the women in screenshots look hot to me. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, faces or both.

Reactions: Mcdewbie

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ahoy matey!
This looks like a promising depiction of a man's romance. :giggle::coffee:
Would have been even better with unique art and a bit smaller jugs but eh.. it's still 'kay.
When myranda has the only hair below the shoulders, but her hairstyle makes her mistaken her hair locks for the ropes and she flies away pulling at her hair in a meilström, I can't even imagine what "unique art" would bring to the table.
On the topic of small jugs, you have 1 flat chested gal.
I really have no idea why there are games without dedicated character creation, which would avoid shit like this.
Interesting concept,
misleading name given the prostitution and harem content,
terrible execution with the generic models, that don't even match the otherwise prettily drawn portraits.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When myranda has the only hair below the shoulders, but her hairstyle makes her mistaken her hair locks for the ropes and she flies away pulling at her hair in a meilström, I can't even imagine what "unique art" would bring to the table.
It would obviously bring something that isn't the standard jam to the table. :sneaky::coffee:
On the topic of small jugs, you have 1 flat chested gal.
I never said sm0l jugs, i said a bit smaller than the current comical baloons. :giggle::coffee:
Not that i mind any other types of titties, the only ones i mind are: "comical baloon" and "washboard" types.
I really have no idea why there are games without dedicated character creation, which would avoid shit like this.
Because it would be a pain to implement for an indie dev, not to mention pointless since character creator implies boobs (and other things) attached to the player character, but not npc's.
To change all the npc's to fit player preference would be a massive work, and probably also unrealistic.
Just imagine the same chest size on all female characters in a game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Extrafantasygames

vagueitall

Feb 3, 2022
did you destroy part of the keep on the south side?? it can be a little hard to see.
So I had to be in a particular position north of bridge to deboard the ship and that's how i progressed, but now stuck how to board back to ship after defeating the king . When i go to the dock it just shows the previous msg to choose a side in this rebellion and the bridge to castle is barricaded

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I liberated the isle. But now when I try to leave, it says I need to side with either rebels or king hammond. Bug?

Feb 26, 2018
Oh hey, just noticed this thread, sounds like some of you are enjoying and some of you aren't. I'll try to address some of the comments:

MMF/MMMMF content- this is skippable, I know it's not for everyone. Don't share your booty if you don't want to.

No pregnancy, birth, or NTR planned.

If a picture gets stuck on your screen, you can activate the grate on the top deck to clear all pictures.

Appreciate the bug notes about Tanice's Mom's place and the Kingdom of Hammond, sounds like I need to iron those out.

The journal is planned as a place where you can repeat sex scenes, but animations are complicated so I'm going to tackle that in another update. Some characters have a "romance" dialog option that gets unlocked where you can relive some scenes.

You can't capture prisoners on all ships, currently there are two plot ships you need to capture for prisoners. Fix the brig first though.

If you don't like the looks of the girls and don't like the lack of customization, this isn't the game for you. It has a wide variety of figures, but most have big butts or boobs, this is true. I'm one dev with a full time regular job, and while I'd like to implement things like character customization, the fact is I don't have time and would rather be writing funny poetry for Open Mike Night or insults for Nia to hurl.

Glad many of you are enjoying the game, if you can do me a solid, fill out this survey about what you like and what you don't. Thanks!

Aug 15, 2021
Anime Face portraits yet 3dcg models... i dont about this man, seems The Dev must have to decide just one or the other. Pick 3dcg portraits or LOSE the anime faces without no Portraits ! Just dont use Both confusing as F*** when i look at this. It's just bugging me y'know when i see something that doesn't fit with each other, A completely different people when you look at Both The models and that anime faces.