4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Well, Silent War is a good read to the end, so why not?

As for the other manga about the hotel, I can't remember the title or the author lol.

Edit: Oh I found it haha.
Here's another good one

Reactions: basheree

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Here's another good one

There are a few from this author with really good revenge plot

These 2 are really good

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
For NTR games, I think good ends are more important for the game creator than the game players.
Playing NTR games can be soul crushing and emotionally exhausting depending on how attached the player gets to the main character.

I'd bet that the creator has an even deeper attachment to the characters and especially the main character than most if not all players.
Therefore, even though the point of NTR games is for the bad ending to occur, the creator will in most cases still include a good ending.
After many hours of making the main character character suffer through heartbreak and anguish, I imagine it would be cathartic to create at least one ending where that main character is somewhat happy.

I'm not a NTR game creator myself, so this is just speculation based on the many NTR games I've played.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: subaru_dono

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Like another said the reality is that Western NTR is basically cuckoldry, so the wife is cheating on the MC basically whatever willingly or via blackmail, it would still be NTR if the wife was completely unwillingly forced to participate, however after the guy that forced her got removed, its not like anything prevent her and her husband from being reunited, again the problem is you confuse the wife cheating on the MC willingly or not, if she cheated willingly, well yea its over, but if she was forced under significant threat, well realistically its basically rape, do you mean to tell me if your lover was raped you'd consider them spoiled and refuse to ever be with them again? That would be a pretty grim mindset, here at least in this story the wife was forced to cheat, although the excuse might be fairly weak, that is because again its not truly about NTR.
I agree with most of what you're saying, rape via force, drugs, alcohol or blackmail is not NTR ... except perhaps in the sense that a LI due to rape could be turned off sex and/or cease to want to be with you, especially if that was the aim of the 'nemesis'. While consequentially it may carry the same emotional energy for the MC it's no more NTR than a wife having protected one time sex with some rando would make you a cuckold.

The only point I've got to disagree on is that if someone goes back time after time and eventually starts to enjoy it, it doesn't really matter any more what the initial motivation was. What matters is the here and now not the memory of the once was. Because in part NTR is about the breaking of a treasured image of what something was and in many cases of NTR the what was wasn't at all what it seemed and that's why we're at the here and now. i.e. the response to what happened is itself as much, if not more, of a problem that the thing itself.

I also agree it would be pretty grim to reject someone just because they were raped ... but not so much if they didn't do anything about it and allowed it to continue when they reasonably could have stopped it.

In my mind NTR requires the complete 'theft' of the LI's (sexual, familial or platonic) affections from the MC. So if at the end of it all the person comes back to the MC it's not really NTR. Which is kind of why I stated that the only good ending on such games is to turn it off.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
the difference starts at the choice in the beginning, in short: harry gets tempted by aya and admits it to laura, laura breaks up with harry and transfers to a different workplace.
So you mean in aya's route Laura will not be there?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
So you mean in aya's route Laura will not be there?
well it was inevitable on this route for laura and harry to break up, laura requested a transfer, it was from her own choice, she shouldn't have problem coming back.
she might not come back but luca is convinced she will return.
as for her reason: it might be because she will miss harry and regret leaving him, maybe she will discover a problem with harry-aya relationship( for example aya cheating on him with luca)
or maybe she will come back for luca

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
well it was inevitable on this route for laura and harry to break up, laura requested a transfer, it was from her own choice, she shouldn't have problem coming back.
she might not come back but luca is convinced she will return.
as for her reason: it might be because she will miss harry and regret leaving him, maybe she will discover a problem with harry-aya relationship( for example aya cheating on him with luca)
or maybe she will come back for luca
When Laura leaves, has her corruption already started? If so, how much has she been corrupted by Luca before deciding to leave?
I think that's interesting to know because it would change how she comes back (if she does come back).

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
When Laura leaves, has her corruption already started? If so, how much has she been corrupted by Luca before deciding to leave?
I think that's interesting to know because it would change how she comes back (if she does come back).
the route where aya laura and luca is the closet and they make a bet if harry succumbes to aya.
so her corruption has already started, also there is a new scene with luca and laura before she leaves so she still have some guilt of her own.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 247 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: abirvg
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes