4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 3985786
Okey,i intstalled this spam app on pc and it still want smth. Fuck this. Ill just wait here in comments for a hero. Too much spam
It is difficult to register in baidu, because there you need a Chinese number, or through a Chinese social network. Like WeChat. And to register in WeChat, you need a person to verify your identity, which means another WeChat user who can help you pass the verification.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
I've already seen tons of discussions and arguments about why the developer chose to go this way - why they added some endings and ignored others, why they did one thing and didn't do another. But honestly? I absolutely don't care. We all know what we come to these games for - to jerk off. If the game is worth a jerk off, I don't care what the script is or what kind of ending the characters get. I don't play it for deep plots or moral dilemmas. It's just a way to have fun, relieve stress, and has nothing to do with real life. All these arguments about what the developer did or didn't do just seem like a waste of time to me. The only thing that matters is that the game fulfills its main function.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I'm a bit new here and still wrapping up my play on the first one but hat exactly is the difference between the base version and aya edition? I keep occasionally seeing the base version still getting updates despite it already being finished?

Does the aya edition remove all the laura scenes and just focus on aya's corruption or does this version also include the laura scenes along with aya getting corrupted with her?

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I'm a bit new here and still wrapping up my play on the first one but hat exactly is the difference between the base version and aya edition? I keep occasionally seeing the base version still getting updates despite it already being finished?

Does the aya edition remove all the laura scenes and just focus on aya's corruption or does this version also include the laura scenes along with aya getting corrupted with her?
No this version focus on aya complety as a main heroine they start dating .....

Only for luca to do his fuckery :cry:

So this is the better version if you prefer cute aya like me

Or worse if you prefer laura

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Is it explained why Laura is absent from this version of the game? Did she break up with Harry? Did he break up with her? Or are they still together but "off screen" with the focus being on Aya?
Aya is the main heroine / gf

This is the good version :oops: :oops:

Also better build up/ relationship

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Ok, this is my doubt in this game. Obviously I get a boner when the cheating happens not so much the misery of the protagonist like most of the NTR lovers do so those scenes are always a turn of for me. But even for a guy like me, my question is are we supposed to feel bad for Henry? He is the densest, dumbest most uninteresting character ever. He makes face like he is about to poop in his pants. He sucks at everything except for maybe his job. And then we have this supposed "villain" called Luca who is just good at everything. He has good looks, charm, an intelligence that even gives him the ability to read minds and predict everything to the dot. He is built well. This guy can conquer the world if he wants to let alone every lady in his life. So, this is my doubt. Why in hell does he wants to make this loser's life bad? This literally pathetic insect who is nothing in front of him. Its not making sense for me. And before everyone says that I am being mean about Harry, its not my fault. This guy has been written like this. In this route he even cheats too. They are polar opposites. We are supposed to be "how manipulative Luca is" but everything he says about Harry makes sense. So, how are we supposed to feel bad about Harry and then get a boner from that misery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
I've already seen tons of discussions and arguments about why the developer chose to go this way - why they added some endings and ignored others, why they did one thing and didn't do another. But honestly? I absolutely don't care. We all know what we come to these games for - to jerk off. If the game is worth a jerk off, I don't care what the script is or what kind of ending the characters get. I don't play it for deep plots or moral dilemmas. It's just a way to have fun, relieve stress, and has nothing to do with real life. All these arguments about what the developer did or didn't do just seem like a waste of time to me. The only thing that matters is that the game fulfills its main function.
At least someone has brain here

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Aya is the main heroine / gf

This is the good version :oops: :oops:

Also better build up/ relationship
Wait so in this version mc is an item with Aya instead of Laura?
So basically first game kind of route where he's with Laura, and this one is with Aya?
Why do I see Laura in the screenshots then, is she just friend/colleague with the mc in this alternate universe?

May 27, 2020
Is anyone going to talk about the update? Because honestly, I think it's the best one yet. I actually extremely dislike Harry as a protagonist but at least in the Aya version, how he's fucking up makes sense given what happened with Laura. I didn't think I'd like this version because I find Laura much more attractive than Aya, but the main dilemma with Luca, plus Misumi's backstory is actually pretty interesting.

Nov 10, 2021
Is anyone going to talk about the update? Because honestly, I think it's the best one yet. I actually extremely dislike Harry as a protagonist but at least in the Aya version, how he's fucking up makes sense given what happened with Laura. I didn't think I'd like this version because I find Laura much more attractive than Aya, but the main dilemma with Luca, plus Misumi's backstory is actually pretty interesting.
And im, fro example, like Aya way much more then Laura. She is smallerx with more funny traits, and dont wear glasses(I hate them). Im not arguing with you or anything, just saying)))

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes