Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition [v0.6.0] [Hangover Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [589 MB]
- - - -

Mac [561 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition [v0.6.0] [Hangover Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [589 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [561 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Is this save??? Dont trust this randos that fight eachother :unsure:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I don't care about NTR or whatever, fucking is fucking for me in a VN.

My question is about the VN itself: can someone explain the differences between the main game and this?
Is the main game now finished despite no tag and why aren't these "X editions" in the thread with the main game?

I'm just confused. If I wanted to start from the beginning, what do I download? Would this download give me the full story AND whatever else is in the "Aya edition"?

Seems weird to not just add everything into the story itself. Very confusing. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: F4S1 and Hershey14

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
I don't care about NTR or whatever, fucking is fucking for me in a VN.

My question is about the VN itself: can someone explain the differences between the main game and this?
Is the main game now finished despite no tag and why aren't these "X editions" in the thread with the main game?

I'm just confused. If I wanted to start from the beginning, what do I download? Would this download give me the full story AND whatever else is in the "Aya edition"?

Seems weird to not just add everything into the story itself. Very confusing. Thanks for any help.
Main game is finished and got multiple endings.
If you really want understand a lot of things you should start with A Promise Best left Unkept.
You mean the extra episode/session?those are IF timelines.
Aya edition is focused on Aya as "main heroine"(instead of laura) that is corrupted, afaik dev making Aya edition cause of fans/players.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Main game is finished and got multiple endings.
If you really want understand a lot of things you should start with A Promise Best left Unkpet.
You mean the extra episode/session?those are IF timelines.
Aya edition is focused on Aya as "main heroine"(instead of laura) that is corrupted, afaik dev making Aya edition cause of fans/players.
Thank you.

Reactions: DDDD6

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
APromiseBestLeftUnkeptAyaEdition-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
Ok, this is my doubt in this game. Obviously I get a boner when the cheating happens not so much the misery of the protagonist like most of the NTR lovers do so those scenes are always a turn of for me. But even for a guy like me, my question is are we supposed to feel bad for Henry? He is the densest, dumbest most uninteresting character ever. He makes face like he is about to poop in his pants. He sucks at everything except for maybe his job. And then we have this supposed "villain" called Luca who is just good at everything. He has good looks, charm, an intelligence that even gives him the ability to read minds and predict everything to the dot. He is built well. This guy can conquer the world if he wants to let alone every lady in his life. So, this is my doubt. Why in hell does he wants to make this loser's life bad? This literally pathetic insect who is nothing in front of him. Its not making sense for me. And before everyone says that I am being mean about Harry, its not my fault. This guy has been written like this. In this route he even cheats too. They are polar opposites. We are supposed to be "how manipulative Luca is" but everything he says about Harry makes sense. So, how are we supposed to feel bad about Harry and then get a boner from that misery?

• Haha
Reactions: Strix1234

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
So, this is my doubt. Why in hell does he wants to make this loser's life bad?
Did you ever play the game that came out before this one, "A Promised Best Left Unkept"? If you did, then you'd know that in one of the routes it's explained as to why Luca is making Harry's life a living hell any chance he gets. There are a couple of other minor reasons why, but there's one main reason as to why he started doing what he's doing to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: abirvg and BL45T

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
Did you ever play the game that came out before this one, "A Promised Best Left Unkept"? If you did, then you'd know that in one of the routes it's explained as to why Luca is making Harry's life a living hell any chance he gets. There are a couple of other minor reasons why, but there's one main reason as to why he started doing what he's doing to him.
Well I am new to the whole NTR genre. I have only mostly played cheating games(male and female pov). Its been a while so I might have forgotten plot points but yes I have played the original route. If I remember correctly it had something to do with Harry being this "perfect(lol) and pure" person and it gets under Luca's skin and he want to drag Harry down to his loneliness that Luca himself is experiencing and Luca gets joy from Harry's misery. And if that is the reason like why is this chad alone in the first place. Luca can do no wrong so why does he feel like this loser is worth his time. I get it that the plot has to move some way being an NTR game but the reasons feels...wierd(again if that is the reason). But for any reason a man like Luca shouldn't be wasting his precious time on a turd. That being said the game is really fun when Harry gets his ass kicked (figuratively) and its coming from a person who usually don't enjoy protagonist misery in NTR which I THINK is not the point in NTR games hence my doubt..

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Well I am new to the whole NTR genre. I have only mostly played cheating games(male and female pov). Its been a while so I might have forgotten plot points but yes I have played the original route. If I remember correctly it had something to do with Harry being this "perfect(lol) and pure" person and it gets under Luca's skin and he want to drag Harry down to his loneliness that Luca himself is experiencing and Luca gets joy from Harry's misery. And if that is the reason like why is this chad alone in the first place. Luca can do no wrong so why does he feel like this loser is worth his time. I get it that the plot has to move some way being an NTR game but the reasons feels...wierd(again if that is the reason). But for any reason a man like Luca shouldn't be wasting his precious time on a turd. That being said the game is really fun when Harry gets his ass kicked (figuratively) and its coming from a person who usually don't enjoy protagonist misery in NTR which I THINK is not the point in NTR games hence my doubt..
It's one of the minor reason the major one is:

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
Is it explained why Laura is absent from this version of the game? Did she break up with Harry? Did he break up with her? Or are they still together but "off screen" with the focus being on Aya?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes