VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The only thing I actually hoped for was more/bigger scene in the wedding dress. Seeing Laura on all 4's getting pounded by Luca. (Hopefully to see her in some white stockings and her very very tiny panties moved just to the side over one of her butt cheeks) ;)
Yes I would have loved that as well. The BJ scenes was very hot but I also hoped for more regarding the scene in the wedding dress. I also hoped for some groping in front of everyone at the wedding, or a picture how Luca's cum drips out of Laura's pussy, while she gives the Yes-word. So that was a bit disappointing also for me.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
From what i read, the play seems to be to skip this update if this isn't your route :LUL: Laura is already the opposite of a catch, but feel like going through this ending and seeing how low she can fall might end up somewhat invalidating the good ones.

Nov 14, 2021
Idk what's up with that last scene but it looks terrible in comparison to the rest (the artstyle).
And I hate pregnancy.
And I don't like when the cheating is "revealed".

But anyway that standing full nelson scene was dope. And I like how Aya was mirin the size of Luca's cock - some minor but nice foreshadowing.

Reactions: ajunghw4n

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Shit, I busted a nut too early. That karaoke scene was hot as fuck. I was edging before it even started from watching Harry and Aya's POV. So while I'm on a break while my penis recharges, I want to talk a bit about this game even though I didn't see the ending yet. I can predict a few different directions for the ending, and any of those would satisfy me, knowing that other routes would explore the different possibilities.

At this point, this game has definitely claimed the #1 spot in my NTR stories ranking, and I have played pretty much all of it and read a shitton of NTR manga/doujin. And it will likely get even better once the other routes are in.

The thing that makes this story stand out to me is Laura's mental state throughout the corruption. NTR connoisseurs would probably agree that most female MCs in NTR stories have a pretty one dimensional corruption.
  1. Loyal and loving girl falls to unparalleled sexual domination via seduction/rape/blackmail/drugs/mind control. Pure physical/sexual corruption that basically turns her into a mind broken whore in the end.
  2. A woman seeks out NTR dongs because she is unsatisfied in some way.
    1. Husband is an asshole who pushes her away.
    2. Husband is not around because of work.
    3. Husband is a limp dick chump (although this is almost universal for any type of NTR lol).
  3. Woman is essentially a cheating whore from the start and doesn't need much convincing or a reason to go for it.
Well, I'm not sure if I organized the list in a coherent way, but this list has essentially has all the usual NTR triggers. They generally don't delve too deeply into the psychology of the female MC other than this initial set up. It's straightforward sexual corruption from her side, and oblivious unease from the male MC. I'm only talking about true NTR stuff and not netorase/willing cuck or the weird western trope of a dude knowingly getting NTRed against his will right from the start but staying in the relationship for unfathomable reasons.

The thing we have in APBLU is a such a nuanced progression compared to the others. Not only is she being corrupted sexually, but psychologically as well. She has arguably the "perfect fiance" who loves her deeply and is doing his best to become a man who can stand as her equal. He views her as this perfect woman and wants to be the perfect man for her. She understands his nature and loves him. However, she doesn't view herself as flawless. She is deeply flawed and has the baggage of a turbulent upbringing. She feels the pressure of the expectations others place on her and harbors some subconscious resentment towards society. Luca, being the genius that he is, slowly peels away at the layers and starts to corrupt her psychologically by using this resentment.

If it was just sexual corruption, Laura probably wouldn't fall completely. In fact, I'm positive that the Hero route or some other routes are gonna be about that. If Harry understands her real nature and loves her for who she is (one of the pivotal choices), I'm guessing she won't be stolen in the end. The focus on the psychology is what sets this one apart. The players can see her POV and probably understand her motivations and frustrations. That's not to say that we could really empathize with her, but seeing her selfish justifications, blatant hypocrisy, unreasonable demands (that she doesn't communicate with Harry), and victim blaming as her mental corruption progresses really makes it much more satisfying than the usual NTR arcs.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
is mostly ending will be stolen girlfriend or half of it will be harry saves laura??

I'm not against NTR but agaisnt traumatic NTR ending lol.
what i mean is I prefer hidden NTR rather than the Netori guy reveal it. Also hate if the main char die because just he got NTR'ed in from of his eyes.

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
Do anybody know in what order HC is planning to do the routes? Now that one of Lauras routes is complete is he gonna finish the rest? Or switch over to Aya?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
art is really good, hope they go back old scenes to fix animation, there was one with two of them on floor, it looked like they were having sex during an Earth quake lol

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You had time to write over 1.5k posts on this forum yet you couldn't be bothered to spend 30 seconds reading first page of this thread to see the answer for your question?
Why should i bother to read a page from last year? The game is 0.5, so it had at least 4 major updates since then and could have changed everything written on page one...thats why i prefer the search, it just found to many conflicting answers, half said yes, half said no...so i just wanted a clear answer...i didnt knew i had to defend a simple question against some elite f95 veteran with a 5 days old account...

Jun 19, 2022
Why should i bother to read a page from last year?
Why should you bother doing anything?
Also - because your highly original question, asked million times already on this forum has been answered on the page one by the author himself.

i didnt knew i had to defend a simple question against some elite f95 veteran with a 5 days old account...
Your "simple question" is a meme on this forum for a reason. Now you know what to do next time, you're welcome.

Now my question is, is this path aya getting stolen from the mc, or is it the path where aya steals Mc from Laura?
Yes.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes