VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
Why should i bother to read a page from last year? The game is 0.5, so it had at least 4 major updates since then and could have changed everything written on page one...thats why i prefer the search, it just found to many conflicting answers, half said yes, half said no...so i just wanted a clear answer...i didnt knew i had to defend a simple question against some elite f95 veteran with a 5 days old account...
Ntr is avoidable if you avoid the game

skyilys

Aug 4, 2020
1st of all, great art! thanks for the game.
but imho Laura looks better in purple hair, getting her to dye it gold feels like getting her to fill into the slut category most hentai did, while Aya is already blonde to begin with.. perhaps we could have the option of not dying her hair, and instead got her a crotch tattoo instead? or nip pierce? or something else?

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Not sure if the Developer will respond here but will there be a relatively good ending for Harry? I honestly love this game and the edge of but it would be nice to have one. Just wondering...

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Not sure if the Developer will respond here but will there be a relatively good ending for Harry? I honestly love this game and the edge of but it would be nice to have one. Just wondering...
I'm sure there will. There are going to be "Good" and "Hero" endings.

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
Ok as someone that didn't play since the 3.5v I think Laura's downfall was during the home meeting, as for the ending I waited for it a lot and reading all the text is kinda comprehensive but I feel it missed something maybe that she doesn't love Luca she just loves being fucked good and not having to hold appearances, for me it was a 2/3 nice ending.
On alya's case I think the corruption will start where Luca takes photos of her nude, well I won't play the game 'til it's completed and can be bought, a dollar is like 20 times or more the currency of my country so I'll wait.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
As HC said literally said on the first page “While I do understand and respect those who don't like NTR, I'm obviously not writing/developing for those people. You're talking to the wrong dev if you want avoidable NTR.” Mind blowing ppl still ask the NTR avoidable question

jaden000

May 30, 2020
but imho Laura looks better in purple hair, getting her to dye it gold feels like getting her to fill into the slut category most hentai did, while Aya is already blonde to begin with.. perhaps we could have the option of not dying her hair, and instead got her a crotch tattoo instead? or nip pierce? or something else?
Facts purple hair >>>>>

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I've been considering the mindfuck that I find this particular brand of NTR to be. I've had a very difficult time wrapping my head around it. I can understand Netori. Maybe even some type A or C NTR , (It doesn't generally do anything for me, but I can understand it) but this... Even condensing down the elements that make it up into something I can understand psychologically has been a challenge... But I had an epiphany last night. This is basically getting off to the story of the grinch stealing christmas as told from the perspective of the whos, but without the grinch having a change of heart. I still can't get myself into the headspace of someone who would enjoy that sort of thing, but I feel like I'm making progress. Can anyone who really enjoys this sort of thing explain from an intellectual or introspective standpoint why this sort of thing works for you?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Love the idea of nipple piercing or maybe an "wedding" ring fitted to her pussy/clit :p :devilish:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I've been considering the mindfuck that I find this particular brand of NTR to be. I've had a very difficult time wrapping my head around it. I can understand Netori. Maybe even some type A or C NTR , (It doesn't generally do anything for me, but I can understand it) but this... Even condensing down the elements that make it up into something I can understand psychologically has been a challenge... But I had an epiphany last night. This is basically getting off to the story of the grinch stealing christmas as told from the perspective of the whos, but without the grinch having a change of heart. I still can't get myself into the headspace of someone who would enjoy that sort of thing, but I feel like I'm making progress. Can anyone who really enjoys this sort of thing explain from an intellectual or introspective standpoint why this sort of thing works for you?
Do you understand the corruption fetish? Because I think that's the key difference between this and type-A NTR.

Reactions: Pango_12 and JoZEr

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you get type A and C, but not B, then you just need to think of it as a corruption story with some extra sauce.

If you are not getting NTR in general, then the answer is that most NTR fans don't self insert, so it's again just a corruption story with some extra sauce. Of course, there are self inserting NTR fans too, but they make up a relatively small percentage.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Do you understand the corruption fetish? Because I think that's the key difference between this and type-A NTR.
Sure, but not from the perspective of the MC. Makes perfect sense to me from Luca's perspective. I can even understand from Laura's perspective. But Harry's? Nope.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
If you get type A and C, but not B, then you just need to think of it as a corruption story with some extra sauce.

If you are not getting NTR in general, then the answer is that most NTR fans don't self insert, so it's again just a corruption story with some extra sauce. Of course, there are self inserting NTR fans too, but they make up a relatively small percentage.
I think that may be the key thing I'm missing. I generally tend to self insert in any game, and that REALLY didn't work for me here.

The outstanding question for me then is why tell the story from Harry's perspective?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Sure, but not from the perspective of the MC. Makes perfect sense to me from Luca's perspective. I can even understand from Laura's perspective. But Harry's? Nope.
Well, the idea of only seeing MC's perspective in these these types of games is that you (the player) know NTR going to happen, and you're looking for clues of when and exactly what is happening, and how far along it has gone. It's kind of a mystery and tease. Obviously it's less satisfying if the game uses predictable tropes like the GF very obviously getting fucked hard on the other end of the call and MC being too dense to notice.

Reactions: Pango_12 and JoZEr

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
[/QUOTE

I must say i can easier enjoy NTR games when i cant identify myself with MC and think he is a stupid guy who does not notice or understand anything. That makes NTR fun even i also dont like Luca but i think alsoMC deserves it somehow.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes