VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Climax Cum

Mar 25, 2022
good update.. i hope later after the normal ending is over, the next ending is Aya ending... i really want to see CG where Aya's whole body is shown without wearing clothes/naked:D:LOL:

Reactions: jaden000

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I mean, isn't aya the one already fucking luca throughout the whole game when it wasn't Laura? That was my understanding and he failed to capture her then... It honestly would be more interesting to actually see a path where the roles were reversed, where Laura thinks the bullshit she is thinking just to in the end be broken by the realization all the stupidity of her actions costs her harry.
No, it's not Aya. In the beginning of the game there was a scene when Harry suggested it could be Aya, they chatted a little and it wasn't her. Also - in the last update, in the karaoke, there is Aya's PoV, she sees for a first time Luca's cock, when Laura gives him handjob. Aya and Luca had no sexual relation in the this route.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Luca commenting on how nice Aya's body looks makes me more excited for her NTR route, really curious at how Luca will break her, I wonder how depending on how some of the other routes go maybe Laura will help break Aya.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Luca commenting on how nice Aya's body looks makes me more excited for her NTR route, really curious at how Luca will break her, I wonder how depending on how some of the other routes go maybe Laura will help break Aya.
It would be also a great approach to see that Laura or Aya is getting used by Harry to turn Luca into a submissive cuckold at the end. But the way how Harry is already characterized and featured in the game ii think this would turn out unrealistic. This would only work when Harry and Luca would be physically equal equipped...:)....to roll out a cuckold or ntr story the bully must always have the bigger dick...:)

Apr 12, 2019
I really didn't think it was possible to fuck up a hottie as much as whoever wrote the last update does, but proving all things shitty are possible should be a task reserved to the enemies of fantasy obviously. Skip to the wedding to the cuck once she has confessed her love of the cock is the fault of a deprived imagination. I'll play along. But to reveal to the room of staffers-and-cuck that she's fucking her heartthrob is the shit-all gospel of bad-end apologists. Unnecessary, unhorny, and belies the deliberate inference of the not-very-good cover art. A huge fuckup. But maybe an object lesson to the masses what not to do when you land a hottie.

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
No, it's not Aya. In the beginning of the game there was a scene when Harry suggested it could be Aya, they chatted a little and it wasn't her. Also - in the last update, in the karaoke, there is Aya's PoV, she sees for a first time Luca's cock, when Laura gives him handjob. Aya and Luca had no sexual relation in the this route.
Wait that makes no sense, she sees luca cock long before then, it a when she first catches Laura giving luca a blow job early in the game. And maybe I need to go back and are look at it but there's a phone call harry has with aya while luca is fucking someone and the way it plays out made me believe it was aya.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Then I missed that part because due to how it was playing on, I was believing they were fucking while working together to ultimately split the harry and Laura apart.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Wait that makes no sense, she sees luca cock long before then, it a when she first catches Laura giving luca a blow job early in the game. And maybe I need to go back and are look at it but there's a phone call harry has with aya while luca is fucking someone and the way it plays out made me believe it was aya.
Well, that's true actually about the train scene. I guess she doesn't see it well behind the laptop, don't know .. but no doubt that she was surprised from it's size in the karaoke, and acted like she saw it for a first time.
There was a sex scene between Harry and Laura, just arter Aya told them that Luca is her boyfriend already, and when they heard woman's voice from Luca's apartment, Laura even went to the bathroom for a while to give time Harry check if it is Aya. There wasn't actually a phone call, but he texted her, and she replied immediatelly, so there was no doubt it was not her.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well, that's true actually about the train scene. I guess she doesn't see it well behind the laptop, don't know .. but no doubt that she was surprised from it's size in the karaoke, and acted like she saw it for a first time.
There was a sex scene between Harry and Laura, just arter Aya told them that Luca is her boyfriend already, and when they heard woman's voice from Luca's apartment, Laura even went to the bathroom for a while to give time Harry check if it is Aya. There wasn't actually a phone call, but he texted her, and she replied immediatelly, so there was no doubt it was not her.
Yes i also think that Aya and Luca started early already....but it could also be that its another woman..i think HC will use these possible Aya/Luca artifacts to a different path later in game when Hary ignores Aya to often...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You guys are not really getting it. The current route is the one where MC ignores Aya. Aya isn't banging Luca so far. She has eyes only for Harry. If you pay attention to the dialogues of various characters, it's very clear that neither Luca or Aya can be bothered with each other. They are going for their own targets. Harry will need to get closer to Aya first for her to get stolen by Luca.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Yes i also think that Aya and Luca started early already....but it could also be that its another woman..i think HC will use these possible Aya/Luca artifacts to a different path later in game when Hary ignores Aya to often...
if you look at Luca's goal you will see his goal is destroying Harry's life so i think when harry chooses to cheat with aya, luca will probably switch his main target to aya, so i don't think aya was sexually involved with luca in this route at all

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
if you look at Luca's goal you will see his goal is destroying Harry's life so i think when harry chooses to cheat with aya, luca will probably switch his main target to aya, so i don't think aya was sexually involved with luca in this route at all
He kind did like Aya but considered her too much trouble and had his hands full with Laura, well that wasn't said explicitly but i think that was the reasoning, he could have gone after her if she gave him enough motive (basically got in his way wich is what i think will happen in any route she gets ntred).

As for the other girl he was banging from time to time i bet it was Harry's old GF, the one from when they were young and he got all traumatized

Reactions: jaden000

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
lol Laura has 0 right to be angry at Harry, she's literally nothing more than a whore, better to just take her to a random hooker street and let her do what she clearly does best. i'd have broken up with her on the spot the second she started going defensive and lying to his face like bitch stfu slap. then again harry is a fucking idiot, nobody would actually trust that bitch right? after all no one changes so drastically so fast, i'd have confronted her the first sign of trouble and kill luca and her.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I mean her replying immediately doesn't mean it wasn't her, in fact the fact she could reply doesn't mean it wasn't her either since how many scene are there of Laura being fucked literally on the phone and on video call with harry again? I took the immediate reply being because it was harry that contacted her and if he had said yes that he wanted her to come over like she jokingly asked, she would've stopped fucking luca instantly.

Also the whole karaoke scene unless I mess read was aya imagining luca's did as it was being sucked she didn't actually see it in that scene.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Problem is aya is close to luca than Laura is in mindset and "manipulation". I honestly don't see her falling for any of the stupid games Laura would. Only way I can see it happen if he uses actual video or the photo he took of her and harry to blackmail her. Even luca calls aya too much trouble.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Problem is aya is close to luca than Laura is in mindset and "manipulation". I honestly don't see her falling for any of the stupid games Laura would. Only way I can see it happen if he uses actual video or the photo he took of her and harry to blackmail her. Even luca calls aya too much trouble.
Yes i know with current version its just speculation, but its a bone the Dev could use to set up also a Aya/Luca relationship. Maybe the way as you alsready mentioned. I am excited on all the other endings HC will offer.
Since the game is not so long he can also add additional new scenes earlier in the game to give one of the paths to a specific ending more weight. Because to experience every path/ending i would start the game new anyway wiothout getting bored...:)

Reactions: Yotsuyu

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I mean her replying immediately doesn't mean it wasn't her, in fact the fact she could reply doesn't mean it wasn't her either since how many scene are there of Laura being fucked literally on the phone and on video call with harry again? I took the immediate reply being because it was harry that contacted her and if he had said yes that he wanted her to come over like she jokingly asked, she would've stopped fucking luca instantly.

Also the whole karaoke scene unless I mess read was aya imagining luca's did as it was being sucked she didn't actually see it in that scene.
No, she saw it when Laura jurked him. Was imagining when Laura sucked it.
Try to read again all of the Aya's perspectives, and you will see that nothing shows she had any kind of sexual relation with Luca in this route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Finally finished the first route lol. I think it's an appropriate direction for one of the endings. This is the classic "NTR reveal at the end" route. It did leave me hanging a bit though, and I know why. There is no closure if they end the route on that scene. There needs to be just one more scene—an epilogue. This route would naturally flow into the "broken Harry" ending where he becomes a shut in and loses all motivation. He occasionally receives DVDs in the mail and watches them in a dark lit room.

I am 99% certain that the alternate ending for the Normal route will be the oblivious ending. Laura will keep up the facade and Harry will raise the baby while Laura continues to cheat every chance she gets.

For those wanting a more poignant, melancholic, or even uplighting end for Harry, it will likely come from the Good or Hero routes. There are a few ways these routes could be structured, imo.

Maybe the the Hero route happens very early and Harry does whatever he can to minimize Laura's corruption and get Luca in jail (although something like this seems to fit the Abrupt end better). On the other hand, it could be a route where Laura gets physically corrupted but Harry eventually figures shit out and Luca gets screwed. Since it's called Hero, I'm guessing this route will have Luca getting his comeuppance one way or another.

The Good route could mean 2 different things. One would be where they just go through the Rules game, but Harry understood her enough for her to hang on, and Luca eventually honors his deal and leave them alone. The other interpretation might be that Harry moves on with his life, and Laura lives a miserable life full of regret and guilt after she is tossed aside by Luca.

The Aya route would obviously have the Aya NTR which is basically Luca taking both Laura and Aya. I'm not entirely sold on a route where Harry gets with Aya and lives happily ever after, but if this route exists, it should be an alternate ending for this branch.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
so now the only ending is alt1 where u pick "best future" at the wedding right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i wonder what will HC's approach in alt2 ending where the only difference is to choose "lets have a family" at the wedding instead of "best future".
i expect something really weird because if the difference would be just short and little it could have been released together with this version...:)

Reactions: bai_pyrvan
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes