VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Finally finished the first route lol. I think it's an appropriate direction for one of the endings. This is the classic "NTR reveal at the end" route. It did leave me hanging a bit though, and I know why. There is no closure if they end the route on that scene. There needs to be just one more scene—an epilogue. This route would naturally flow into the "broken Harry" ending where he becomes a shut in and loses all motivation. He occasionally receives DVDs in the mail and watches them in a dark lit room.

I am 99% certain that the alternate ending for the Normal route will be the oblivious ending. Laura will keep up the facade and Harry will raise the baby while Laura continues to cheat every chance she gets.

For those wanting a more poignant, melancholic, or even uplighting end for Harry, it will likely come from the Good or Hero routes. There are a few ways these routes could be structured, imo.

Maybe the the Hero route happens very early and Harry does whatever he can to minimize Laura's corruption and get Luca in jail (although something like this seems to fit the Abrupt end better). On the other hand, it could be a route where Laura gets physically corrupted but Harry eventually figures shit out and Luca gets screwed. Since it's called Hero, I'm guessing this route will have Luca getting his comeuppance one way or another.

The Good route could mean 2 different things. One would be where they just go through the Rules game, but Harry understood her enough for her to hang on, and Luca eventually honors his deal and leave them alone. The other interpretation might be that Harry moves on with his life, and Laura lives a miserable life full of regret and guilt after she is tossed aside by Luca.

The Aya route would obviously have the Aya NTR which is basically Luca taking both Laura and Aya. I'm not entirely sold on a route where Harry gets with Aya and lives happily ever after, but if this route exists, it should be an alternate ending for this branch.
About the hero route - it will be again Laura's route, with the same choises like the normal route - always supporting/trusting Laura, but with the difference that he understands her in their conversation before the vote on the application. So up to that moment, everything is supposed to be the same, the differences will be after the vote, they probably won't have an argue in their smoking place, and Laura probably won't fall to Luca so deep.
I am also curious what will be the good ending though ..

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
so now the only ending is alt1 where u pick "best future" at the wedding right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so i wonder what will HC's approach in alt2 ending where the only difference is to choose "lets have a family" at the wedding instead of "best future".
i expect something really weird because if the difference would be just short and little it could have been released together with this version...:)
If the discussed gangbang scene is in the developer's plans, we may see it here. Laura falls so much in the last update, that I think it doesn't actually matter about the gangbang - it will be the least problem in her :)))).

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
About the hero route - it will be again Laura's route, with the same choises like the normal route - always supporting/trusting Laura, but with the difference that he understands her in their conversation before the vote on the application. So up to that moment, everything is supposed to be the same, the differences will be after the vote, they probably won't have an argue in their smoking place, and Laura probably won't fall to Luca so deep.
I am also curious what will be the good ending though ..
I am still also open to see any ending where Laura takes the control over Luca and turns him into a submissive cuckold with all exposing scenarios like mobile phone videos and so on.
Could happen before the KTV that she confesses to Harry what Luca is doing to her and they plan some sort of revenge act...maybe also include Aya somehow. May they put drugs in Lucas drink then or something.....

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

lordsyrus

Mar 25, 2019
I see the epilogue for this first ending to go something like this:

Harry, having smashed the device in the office, immediately rushes over to Lucas' apartment, kicking in the door to see Luca railing Laura from behind.

Luca laughs and Harry charges, only for Luca to get up at the last second and knock Harry on his ass. Luca then proceeds to debase Harry further by railing Laura right above him.

Harry gains enough senses to make it to his feet eventually and storms out of apartment, heading back to his place where he gathers his things and leaves, not before leaving her a goodbye note and the wedding ring on counter for Laura to find.

Laura and Luca find the note.. and Luca, being true to the promise he made at Laura and Harrys wedding tells Laura they are done as well.... since it's no longer fun for Luca since Harry knows.

Walking out on laura and leaving her a blubbering, dejected crying mess on the floor of what was once her and Harrys apartment.

(just my two cents based what I have observed about Luca and Harry... and Lauras fall)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I see the epilogue for this first ending to go something like this:

Harry, having smashed the device in the office, immediately rushes over to Lucas' apartment, kicking in the door to see Luca railing Laura from behind.

Luca laughs and Harry charges, only for Luca to get up at the last second and knock Harry on his ass. Luca then proceeds to debase Harry further by railing Laura right above him.

Harry gains enough senses to make it to his feet eventually and storms out of apartment, heading back to his place where he gathers his things and leaves, not before leaving her a goodbye note and the wedding ring on counter for Laura to find.

Laura and Luca find the note.. and Luca, being true to the promise he made at Laura and Harrys wedding tells Laura they are done as well.... since it's no longer fun for Luca since Harry knows.

Walking out on laura and leaving her a blubbering, dejected crying mess on the floor of what was once her and Harrys apartment.

(just my two cents based what I have observed about Luca and Harry... and Lauras fall)
Sounds like a few cuckold tales I read at literotica.

• Haha
Reactions: Puma1978

redmanticore

Jul 14, 2020
though, obviously, we all know the mother would have been the main prize in all of this. :whistle:

it would have been nicely bittersweet to write that, in the end, while Lucas is having sex with her mother.. she still has to be jealous of her mother. of ignoring her emotional needs over a man.

nothing´s changed.

she would still feel like a kid.
she would still feel like the mother is stealing something away from her and not giving her affection, just as a kid, by being with the hot dude. that she is now not only ignored but emotionally and physically NTR´ed by her mother, after all these years.
just this time, the mother would be actively taunting her daughter about it in everyday life, making it even worse.

:lepew:

and who knows... maybe even an alternative extra route for harry and the mother from the beginning when they first meet.
that would really blow Laura´s casket.

Last edited:

amir1234

May 19, 2018
Just download renpy sdk, place any distribution on the same folder and open it from renpy.

Also you can easily recreate lost saves by enabling skip on not yet seen text, if you remember the choices you've made.
im really bad with computers so could you explain more on how to do this?

Jan 7, 2019
i think the good or hero ending could be Harry and Aya without Laura and Luca just my idea.
Oh shit can't believe i'm on an Ntr game just kidding somedays i'm in the mood for werid crap when the story and game is actual written amazing well done to HC.

gunsmithcatz

Apr 5, 2021
I've been binging a lot of NTR content recently and I have to say, it's really a testament to the quality of HC's writing that this VN hurts so bad. Usually for me the enjoyment of NTR is due to a masochistic inclination towards those that deserve it more than anything. Most protagonists in doujins or VNs or H-games or whatever are kind of not really present in the story as actual people; they exist purely to have the female lead cuck them/humiliate them and that's that. Here, Harry's favorable characterisation and actual genuine struggle with Laura and all her baggage really made him more human than I thought he was gonna be. He tries his best against the odds and when he loses it all it really stings, moreso than a lot of other media I've consoomed (that's a fucking LOT of media, chronic coomer btw).

Don't get me wrong, I still fapped to this due to the intensity of the scenarios and writing (the rule concept is fucking great, the slow-burn mindbreaking and humiliation of Laura was incomprehensibly erotic, etc) but that post-nut clarity hit me like a fucking bulldozer for my boy Harry. I get that good endings defeat the purpose of the NTR genre in the first place, but regardless I really hope that the "good" endings, whatever they may be, do Harry justice and he takes back some of the dignity that was stolen from him, and Luca gets his retribution in the most beautifully twisted way possible. HC's writing quality is again, fantastic, and I truly wish that that stellar ability gets applied to at least one good end.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I've been binging a lot of NTR content recently and I have to say, it's really a testament to the quality of HC's writing that this VN hurts so bad. Usually for me the enjoyment of NTR is due to a masochistic inclination towards those that deserve it more than anything. Most protagonists in doujins or VNs or H-games or whatever are kind of not really present in the story as actual people; they exist purely to have the female lead cuck them/humiliate them and that's that. Here, Harry's favorable characterisation and actual genuine struggle with Laura and all her baggage really made him more human than I thought he was gonna be. He tries his best against the odds and when he loses it all it really stings, moreso than a lot of other media I've consoomed (that's a fucking LOT of media, chronic coomer btw).

Don't get me wrong, I still fapped to this due to the intensity of the scenarios and writing (the rule concept is fucking great, the slow-burn mindbreaking and humiliation of Laura was incomprehensibly erotic, etc) but that post-nut clarity hit me like a fucking bulldozer for my boy Harry. I get that good endings defeat the purpose of the NTR genre in the first place, but regardless I really hope that the "good" endings, whatever they may be, do Harry justice and he takes back some of the dignity that was stolen from him, and Luca gets his retribution in the most beautifully twisted way possible. HC's writing quality is again, fantastic, and I truly wish that that stellar ability gets applied to at least one good end.
In short due to envy. But It doesn't explains me why would you like play from cocked perspective and not cocking one...

inye59

May 9, 2020
Look it's just a game and the main goal of the NTR game are to generate the feelings of jealousy to the player. Second the game is incomplete that means the route options are of. In that situations as the developer you have 2 options or you make all the route slow at the same time.Or complete them one by one (i think the second one is better we have to many incomplete games..) What HoC has for us i don't know how he handdles the endings. He's shown he is very talented so trust him.
But IMHO don't except a happy ending..A good one yes like he claims Laura back or they set Luca up and put hem in jail
for company espionage and blackmailing after Laura becomes pregnant or somethingolike that but not a one with butterflies and people run in fields with flowers around them in the sunset etc.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Look it's just a game and the main goal of the NTR game are to generate the feelings of jealousy to the player. Second the game is incomplete that means the route options are of. In that situations as the developer you have 2 options or you make all the route slow at the same time.Or complete them one by one (i think the second one is better we have to many incomplete games..) What HoC has for us i don't know how he handdles the endings. He's shown he is very talented so trust him.
But IMHO don't except a happy ending..A good one yes like he claims Laura back or they set Luca up and put hem in jail
for company espionage and blackmailing after Laura becomes pregnant or somethingolike that but not a one with butterflies and people run in fields with flowers around them in the sunset etc.
Dunno, I think we just view thing differently. Like I never felt jealous from h-games.
I don't really judge thus who like it. We all have our fetishes. But his point doesn't explain why he likes it. That is what I pointed.
Ur point, more understandable.

P.S.
and I just kinda curious why as well. Yeah.

gunsmithcatz

Apr 5, 2021
In short due to envy. But It doesn't explains me why would you like play from cocked perspective and not cocking one...
Pic very related. I think self-insertion in limited-choice fiction is retarded, so NTR never affects me on a personal level. As I mentioned before,
Usually for me the enjoyment of NTR is due to a masochistic inclination towards those that deserve it more than anything

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Fully agree...the quality of the writing and also the anime style is fantastic. Unfortunatley this is currently also the only uncensored anime VN in that quality in RPY. I dont like the RPG maker games even their content and art is also great.
There are only HC's old game "The Edge Of", then "Girlfriend Tapes" and maybe now "Swing Miss"....and i really didnt find any others which are same quality.

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
I get that good endings defeat the purpose of the NTR genre in the first place, but regardless I really hope that the "good" endings, whatever they may be, do Harry justice and he takes back some of the dignity that was stolen from him, and Luca gets his retribution in the most beautifully twisted way possible.
PREACH MY MAN. Definitely 100% agree with this. i know that this is NTR (and im a huge fan of it). But at least with 1 "satisfying" route ending, are very WELCOME and definitely needed for "CLOSURE". Happiness for Harry please!!

Last edited:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I personally am not against the bad endings, but the way they appeared in the story. The disappointment in me from the 1st ending is exactly this - that while the game was the whole time realistic, logical, and with possible, well explained and well motivated situations, we suddenly received a classic ending in the good NTR traditions - OK, but for me it doesn't fit at all to the course of the events of this story. You see, because of the big cock and the good sex of Luca, a woman - intelligent, respectfull - is turned into a sex slave to the same big cock. Even if we accept that this is possible and Laura suddenly realized that the most important thing in the life is the sex, negating work success, creating family, being in a possition in the society, and so on (which is not logical, but let's accept it is possible) - then why she just didn't broke with Harry in a normal way in the moment she realized that Luca is her man in the life? Such things happen, people realize some thing and sometimes divorsed, it's normal. Doesn't her so much beloved Harry deserved at least this?

I am sorry to say this, but this ending was equal to me, like if it was ending with dragons and orcs - or in other words, 0% realistic. And I liked the game exactly because of this - because the situations were possible, and when you think how a woman cheats while talking on the phone, or while her boyfriend is 1 meter away behind the toilet door, this is exciting, because you make the analog with the RL. If there are some fantastic situations, it is not the same, because little or less you think - OK man, this simply cannot happen, is not realistic.

I think the 1st ending could ended in realistic and motivated way, and still to be bad - like Laura keeps the sexual relation with Luca for a few years, but not destroying her and Harry's life; or if she wants to break their relation at some point, to do it in a normal way.

Here in this ending Luca treats her like a slut and a trash, tells her that he have more whores to fuck, not a hint that he wants to have family with her in any way; and she destroyed her life with Harry - for what exactly, why she will do this? What she will do after that video message? Laura looks like some NPC with the purpose to bring the bad emotions in the end, and doesn't think what will happen with her after that, but she had to bring the bad news to Harry :))) - well ... for me this is not OK.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
PREACH MY MAN. Definitely 100% agree with this. i know that this is NTR (and im a huge fan of it). But at least with 1 "satisfying" route ending, are very WELCOME and definitely needed for "CLOSURE". Happiness for Harry please!!
For me it would be also satisfying if Laura would take the ontrol and turn Luca into a submissive cuck. If she leaves Harry or not in this ending i leave to the dev....;-)...but somehow Aya should also get involved.

Reactions: ajunghw4n and JoZEr
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes