VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

inye59

May 9, 2020
Dicks sizes matter.
Ok let me tell you my experience (a female one)
So something about dicks and trust me when i say that i had many partners.The size isn't everything i have understand that men may feel proud or insecure for their cock but at least for me if i had to chose characteristics for a penis i would be
a) how hard it is(I had a fling with a guys with more 25cm and it was unpleasant it wasn't hard enough)
b) the girth
c)lenght 15 with 19max cm are ideal
--->c1)smaller dicks 13cm etc are acceptable if he he is very skillfull with his tongue
--->c2)also must he useit well never in out but change angle with each penetration up down left right never the same patern.just stimulate the vaginal nerves they heve around 5cm depth

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
inye59 just informing but in the good ending we are given a chance to save laura but there might be some ntr involved most likely before we save her as i had asked the dev on if we can save laura and he said yes in the good ending

Jul 27, 2020
So something about dicks and trust me when i say that i had many partners.The size isn't everything i have understand that men may feel proud or insecure for their cock but at least for me if i had to chose characteristics for a penis i would be
a) how hard it is(I had a fling with a guys with more 25cm and it was unpleasant it wasn't hard enough)
b) the girth
--->c1)smaller dicks 13cm etc are acceptable if he he is very skillfull with his tongue
--->c2)also must he useit well never in out but change angle with each penetration up down left right never the same patern.just stimulate the vaginal nerves they heve around 5cm depth
thats-nice-but-153292f384.jpg

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
b) the girth
You been with too many dicks lol but if its tongue game women are better plus 13 and 15 won't make much of a different if both of them have decent girth

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
reducing sex to mechanics of pleasure, abstracted from a unique relationship, is cringeworthy. not everything can or should be gamified or quantified. i think if you see sex as a skill to be perfected, that's pretty sad.

there's no reality about it, just a recent kind of normativity you've learned and trying to transmit.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey I know the conversation has moved on, so I won't belabor this, but I did want to point out that my last post received 1 facepalm & 5 thumbs up, plus a comment from someone else echoing the same sentiments I made. So that's 6 out of 7 responses that agree with my sentiments & only 1 that disagrees. I think the ratios that we can all clearly see from this speak for themselves. Only 1 person said, (in a manner of speaking), "I want to keep the same old routine of happy hot wife & microdick loser husband in love, then bad guy tricks her into sex, then she enjoys it, get's addicted & becomes mindless whore because dat dik too gud, de end" routine, & 6 said "We're tired of that shit. We want to see something new. We want to see the protag come back & overcome, or things go bad for the wife & her new antag lover, or SOMETHING new & creative." Now I'm told that HangoverCat Is going to be making this game more like that than on edge of was, (because let's face it, on edge was pretty much standard paint by numbers ntr shovelware), But I just wanted to highlight this point. In my long ramble post from before, my views could be written off as conjecture or speculation, or just my opinion, but the fact that 6 of the 7 reactions to it were in agreement, That's observable, tangible metrics proving the sentiments of my post to be true & that they resonate with the majority of the NTR fanbase, (I know, A bit of a jump, based on a few reactions, but also keep in mind I provided additional evidence in the first post, plus We can only operate from the responses we get, which have all heavily sided with my argumentation).

So HangoverCat & To all NTR game creators, I think we should see this as a sign of the times. We should pause & take note. Maybe it's time we stopped using NTR as a fatalistic & pre-determined means to a single end & started using it as a plot element for a more varied story with more diversity in outcomes. It's time for us to expand our scope & realize that the wife being stolen away shouldn't be the story, but rather the wife COULD be stolen as PART of a much BIGGER story that includes a variety of outcomes as a result. THIS is what the NTR fans WANT. We need to start giving it to them. This is how we can make this genre exponentially better. HangoverCat I'm told you're already adding some of this into your game. I would encourage you to double down on it. Now knowing that this is what the fans really want, go the extra mile with it please. I think you'll find the results are in line with the thesis that I've already demonstrated.

You know, I remember a while back seeing an NTR story, where it was the typical kid protag had his mother stolen away from him by big dick bully. But that was only the first half of the story. After the protag's mother abandoned him, time skipped ahead & in that time, the bully became the head of a local gang & still kept the protag's mom. In that time, the protag used the hate && wrath borne in him to turn himself into a killing machine. He then returned, killed his way through the gang members until he reached the bully, then fought & killed him. Now objectively, it was a rather cheesy story, but it was so good in contrast because it was FINALLY something DIFFERENT. Something UNIQUE. & it was pretty well received. & I remember finding myself wondering if other fans of the genre were craving for something like that, only to be let down when the game ends with "Hubby loses wife and is sad, de end" again & again & again. Now we know.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Hey I know the conversation has moved on, so I won't belabor this, but I did want to point out that my last post received 1 facepalm & 5 thumbs up, plus a comment from someone else echoing the same sentiments I made. So that's 6 out of 7 responses that agree with my sentiments & only 1 that disagrees. I think the ratios that we can all clearly see from this speak for themselves. Only 1 person said, (in a manner of speaking), "I want to keep the same old routine of happy hot wife & microdick loser husband in love, then bad guy tricks her into sex, then she enjoys it, get's addicted & becomes mindless whore because dat dik too gud, de end" routine, & 6 said "We're tired of that shit. We want to see something new. We want to see the protag come back & overcome, or things go bad for the wife & her new antag lover, or SOMETHING new & creative." Now I'm told that HangoverCat Is going to be making this game more like that than on edge of was, (because let's face it, on edge was pretty much standard paint by numbers ntr shovelware), But I just wanted to highlight this point. In my long ramble post from before, my views could be written off as conjecture or speculation, or just my opinion, but the fact that 6 of the 7 reactions to it were in agreement, That's observable, tangible metrics proving the sentiments of my post to be true & that they resonate with the majority of the NTR fanbase, (I know, A bit of a jump, based on a few reactions, but also keep in mind I provided additional evidence in the first post, plus We can only operate from the responses we get, which have all heavily sided with my argumentation).

So HangoverCat & To all NTR game creators, I think we should see this as a sign of the times. We should pause & take note. Maybe it's time we stopped using NTR as a fatalistic & pre-determined means to a single end & started using it as a plot element for a more varied story with more diversity in outcomes. It's time for us to expand our scope & realize that the wife being stolen away shouldn't be the story, but rather the wife COULD be stolen as PART of a much BIGGER story that includes a variety of outcomes as a result. THIS is what the NTR fans WANT. We need to start giving it to them. This is how we can make this genre exponentially better. HangoverCat I'm told you're already adding some of this into your game. I would encourage you to double down on it. Now knowing that this is what the fans really want, go the extra mile with it please. I think you'll find the results are in line with the thesis that I've already demonstrated.

You know, I remember a while back seeing an NTR story, where it was the typical kid protag had his mother stolen away from him by big dick bully. But that was only the first half of the story. After the protag's mother abandoned him, time skipped ahead & in that time, the bully became the head of a local gang & still kept the protag's mom. In that time, the protag used the hate && wrath borne in him to turn himself into a killing machine. He then returned, killed his way through the gang members until he reached the bully, then fought & killed him. Now objectively, it was a rather cheesy story, but it was so good in contrast because it was FINALLY something DIFFERENT. Something UNIQUE. & it was pretty well received. & I remember finding myself wondering if other fans of the genre were craving for something like that, only to be let down when the game ends with "Hubby loses wife and is sad, de end" again & again & again. Now we know.
My only interest is to appeal to NTR fans. This is a conscious choice, and I don’t plan to do half-measures. I won’t use my time or my resources to add something that my fans or I have no interest in. I don’t expect someone who doesn’t like the kink to understand where I’m coming from, but that’s alright. I do my things. I’m successful in what I’m doing. And that’s it. If I end up failing, then so be it. That’s the hill I’m ready to die on. The reason why devs drop NTR content is exactly because they try to appeal to a broader audience, then half the audience starts shitting on them because of the NTR so they have no other choice but to drop it. The reason I have yet to have any real negative interaction even though I’m developing hard NTR is exactly because there’s no illusion to be had here. NTR for me is total domination. NTR is hopelessness in its purest form. There’s no hero in my stories. If you want heroes in yours, then that’s totally fine. All I ask is to let me write my ‘shovelware’ in peace.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Nah, I don't like that, I don't play NTR games to get a wholesome ending, lol. (Where's the fun in that? I wouldn't even get a boner from that)
People that doesn't really appreciate good NTR keep saying this kind of thing for some reason, happy to see that this dev knows what he is doing.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020

Everyone is of course allowed to do their own thing, have their own opinions, and fap to their own stuff. Having played through about 5 endings of Angelica's Temptation and the current version of this game, I have to say that they are completely different.

Both are very NTR focused, but Angelica's Temptation has complex characters with varying motivations and virtually everything is consensual. The cucked guy was a wimpy loser, but also kind of a prick. The bull was a bit of an asshole, but he had principles. I didn't feel that bad for the cuck, and telling the story from the Love interest's point of view rather than the cuck's softens any pangs of sympathy you might feel.

In Promise Best Left Unkept, we have a cuck whose only real flaw is being trusting. Maybe a bit oblivious, depending on your choices, but he is head over heels for the love interest. Otherwise a pretty average guy. Arguably being trusting isn't even a flaw - it's very important in any healthy relationship. The bull is an abominable prick blackmailing and raping the love interest, using her own love for the cuck against her. The rule system is a great idea, and by far the most interesting part of the game. Honestly if there were any place where choices should be made, it's here, and the love interest should be making them. That would be a fascinating game. Sure, the corruption is kinky, and a lot of the scenes are hot, but the inevitability and hopelessness of this game makes it not even a game. Hell, the last choice before the paths split off is "I understand..." and "I don't understand", but which ever one you pick the next words out of the cucks mouth are "I understand". You may as well just call this a visual novel. The choices are meaningless.

I'm glad that this works for some people, even if I'm not one of them. Demetrius p (I apparently can't figure out how to tag someone with a space in their user id) is probably right, there is likely a much bigger audience for games with meaningful choices and a variety of endings, but HangoverCat has seems to have found a very loyal and fervent market niche, and that's fine too. I'd love me some revenge porn, and this game would make a good beginning for it, but I don't think there's a tag for that, and it sounds like it's not in the cards here.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My only interest is to appeal to NTR fans. This is a conscious choice, and I don’t plan to do half-measures. I won’t use my time or my resources to add something that my fans or I have no interest in. I don’t expect someone who doesn’t like the kink to understand where I’m coming from, but that’s alright. I do my things. I’m successful in what I’m doing. And that’s it. If I end up failing, then so be it. That’s the hill I’m ready to die on. The reason why devs drop NTR content is exactly because they try to appeal to a broader audience, then half the audience starts shitting on them because of the NTR so they have no other choice but to drop it. The reason I have yet to have any real negative interaction even though I’m developing hard NTR is exactly because there’s no illusion to be had here. NTR for me is total domination. NTR is hopelessness in its purest form. There’s no hero in my stories. If you want heroes in yours, then that’s totally fine. All I ask is to let me write my ‘shovelware’ in peace.
OK - your game(s?) are more of a kinetic novel in that regard.

I dont mind NTR - but I prefer it as some kind of Damocles sword in a game. That I can "fix" it - that I can "win".
I am not a fan of the all out beta sissy stuff. I want to "fail" - maybe the game is even unfair (like RL) and its hard to counter the "attack" - but there is a chance. I dont like to be the "idiot" - you can get cucked and cheated on, even when you are not the total idiot and blind as mole.

Here we have some nice scenes where the player can see the signs but it is believable that the MC doesnt see it. But some are just to much (the video conference e.g).

In the end it is your game - and I am on no "side" in the NTR "war" ^^ - I am not a real NTR lover, but as I said, I enjoy it in some situations and can have fun with full NTR stuff (there are exemptions, there are some game that are NTR and really hard on humiliation and racism - thats a not go for me).

I really dont like full on "cruise missile pussy" games where the MC hits every pussy in sight with no effort. Most boring shit - so most harem games are quite boring for me. Its great when choices have consequences and you cant get every girl. Then I even like it when you see potential LI fucking others or when you get humiliated (to a degree) because you fucked it up and she seeks revenge on you. But that is so rare because of all the NTR hate ... :(

But I have to agree with some, that there is a really generic formula in NTR and it would be nice to see some variation. Dont get me wrong, that is a problem in the whole genre. How many dads had to die for no reason - just because they are not allowed to fuck their wife because they are a LI for the MC? .. pff. Or because their widow had to rent out rooms to college kids to keep their house ... There a games that break that up and that is great.

Keep up the good work - and maybe for your next game you have a nice idea to give it a nice twist without losing the core of the fetish :)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
OK - your game(s?) are more of a kinetic novel in that regard.

I dont mind NTR - but I prefer it as some kind of Damocles sword in a game. That I can "fix" it - that I can "win".
I am not a fan of the all out beta sissy stuff. I want to "fail" - maybe the game is even unfair (like RL) and its hard to counter the "attack" - but there is a chance. I dont like to be the "idiot" - you can get cucked and cheated on, even when you are not the total idiot and blind as mole.

Here we have some nice scenes where the player can see the signs but it is believable that the MC doesnt see it. But some are just to much (the video conference e.g).

In the end it is your game - and I am on no "side" in the NTR "war" ^^ - I am not a real NTR lover, but as I said, I enjoy it in some situations and can have fun with full NTR stuff (there are exemptions, there are some game that are NTR and really hard on humiliation and racism - thats a not go for me).

I really dont like full on "cruise missile pussy" games where the MC hits every pussy in sight with no effort. Most boring shit - so most harem games are quite boring for me. Its great when choices have consequences and you cant get every girl. Then I even like it when you see potential LI fucking others or when you get humiliated (to a degree) because you fucked it up and she seeks revenge on you. But that is so rare because of all the NTR hate ... :(

But I have to agree with some, that there is a really generic formula in NTR and it would be nice to see some variation. Dont get me wrong, that is a problem in the whole genre. How many dads had to die for no reason - just because they are not allowed to fuck their wife because they are a LI for the MC? .. pff. Or because their widow had to rent out rooms to college kids to keep their house ... There a games that break that up and that is great.

Keep up the good work - and maybe for your next game you have a nice idea to give it a nice twist without losing the core of the fetish :)
Avoiding the "Generic formula" for this people is making the MC have scenes or have revenge, lmao, just don't play NTR games if you are looking for that

Reactions: jaden000
Jan 24, 2018
Just a friendly reminder everyone, if you feel like you need to submit multiple posts with long paragraphs about a certain game's story direction even after the original developer said "No.", then it is time to make your own game. is a freely available game engine and you can start realizing your vision today. It is a free market and nobody is stopping you.

Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes