VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Wall of text critically hits you for 9999 points of damage.

ehm... let me just reply to this bit that i read before losing interest
Hey I know the conversation has moved on, so I won't belabor this, but I did want to point out that my last post received 1 facepalm & 5 thumbs up, plus a comment from someone else echoing the same sentiments I made. So that's 6 out of 7 responses that agree with my sentiments & only 1 that disagrees. I think the ratios that we can all clearly see from this speak for themselves...
Fundamentally a random post can't be seen as a reflection of community/audience opinion based on reaction it receives. More so people do not use facepalm reaction as a means of disagreeing with someone. Why ? because it counts as a "like" for the counter on the left that shows your posts and likes.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Soooooooo, what was the new preview about? No need to even drop the image, just some spoilers about what is about?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yuhuuuuuu, any little spoilers about the recent preview? Anyone? I know the discussion is heated but seriously everyone is free to their own opinion and tastes and hoenstly both sides have point anyway, so lets just leave at that pleaseeeeee.

Now iw ant SPOILERSSSS!!!!!

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
The reason why devs drop NTR content is exactly because they try to appeal to a broader audience, then half the audience starts shitting on them because of the NTR so they have no other choice but to drop it.
Thats how it is!

Thanks HangoverCat for your hard work. You're definitely my personal NTR jesus

Yuhuuuuuu, any little spoilers about the recent preview?
For you my bro, anytime ;) here u go. Personally I really liked this Spoiler CG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
in the hero ending maybe the hero is laura, she will give up on relationship with harry, try to make harry hate her before breaking up and let him be happy with aya while dealing with luca, making him forget about tormenting harry. but this ending sound too good for harry and aya so idk

swagboye22

Jun 11, 2021
Thats how it is!

[/QUO
Thats how it is!

this is aya right? or just laura who grew her hair lol

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
this is aya right? or just laura who grew her hair lol
It's Laura. Aya's eyes are yellow.
As pointed out this is Laura.

Aya's story / path hasnt been worked on as of yet. HangoverCat will start working on the Aya route once Lauras main route has been finished... his patrons recently decided which ending should be implemented next. Though I dont remember the outcome atm.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Regarding the 0.5 patch ... (i hope there is no need to use spoiler tag at this point)

I did not expect split that late into the route, I was expecting that the split will be based on the decision whatever Harry understands Laura. There are also hardly any differences between the routes besides the final scene so this ending may feel abrupt. The ending itself is fine - classical "big reveal" in the ntr, yet I can't help to wish there was more. Like that Laura would ridicule her old coworkers. Letting my imagination wild : after time skip - next project is doing badly and the management decides to bring Laura back while demoting Harry. Laura comes back and is given full authority over the department including firing people ... So they have to work while listening to her fucking in the office, they need to clean after her, Harry + some coworker is forced to take care of her baby while she goes on date with Luca (or someone else maybe she is not with Luca anymore).

The Karaoke - while the scene was great, it reminded me too much of similar scene with Beth in Edge of. With that hair Laura is just too similar to Beth, also I feel like Laura is meant to be thicker and bustier then Beth - not visible in that scene. Side note : What about the shoes? I kinda wanted to see them after the comment Aya made - they are slightly visible during first part of scene but when the legs go up Laura is suddenly barefoot.

Wedding : man she is sparkling. I think I heard everyone's outcry of disappointment when Luca said he is using condoms that day, no cum dripping down the leg during wedding for ya folks. I understand sex scene in wedding dress would be hard to draw, but still i hope for it to happen.

Looking forward to more of corrupted Laura and i hope we done with the pregnancy and anal only scenes. Also i wonder if it is the most corrupted Laura even will be? Technically if she sees Harry return the kiss with Aya she may feel betrayed and want to take revenge, but then as it will be Aya's route it may not have Laura scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
I did not expect split that late into the route, I was expecting that the split will be based on the decision whatever Harry understands Laura
Harry understanding Laura is indeed a fork into a a different route. This decision at the end is just an alternate minor branch within the route. The dev is writing 5 major routes but each could have one or more alternate branches within it to increase the total # of possible endings.

Reactions: Animefan_09

thelordofcorruption

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
My only interest is to appeal to NTR fans. This is a conscious choice, and I don’t plan to do half-measures. I won’t use my time or my resources to add something that my fans or I have no interest in. I don’t expect someone who doesn’t like the kink to understand where I’m coming from, but that’s alright. I do my things. I’m successful in what I’m doing. And that’s it. If I end up failing, then so be it. That’s the hill I’m ready to die on. The reason why devs drop NTR content is exactly because they try to appeal to a broader audience, then half the audience starts shitting on them because of the NTR so they have no other choice but to drop it. The reason I have yet to have any real negative interaction even though I’m developing hard NTR is exactly because there’s no illusion to be had here. NTR for me is total domination. NTR is hopelessness in its purest form. There’s no hero in my stories. If you want heroes in yours, then that’s totally fine. All I ask is to let me write my ‘shovelware’ in peace.
My man! I really dislike when people that don't like certain kinks try to force their own likes and dislikes on other people. If they don't like NTR then they can move on to another game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My man! I really dislike when people that don't like certain kinks try to force their own likes and dislikes on other people. If they don't like NTR then they can move on to another game.
Yeah, it is possible to have a game with both hard NTR and "happy" paths, but this game has never pretended to be anything other than what it is. Even its title lets you know that this isn't going to be a happy fun time. There isn't much ambiguity that the promise was really better left unkept.

Reactions: EndlessNights

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
There isn't much ambiguity that the promise was really better left unkept.
I think it's all a matter of perspective. It's trying to keep the promise that gives Harry the opportunity to learn something important about the woman he thinks he wants to marry. If you think Laura would always have strayed eventually, then the promise is the only thing that might prevent him from marrying a cheater depending on your ending.

If all non-Laura endings end up being suicide endings, point conceded.

Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes