VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm that is one of the best ntr games i played this game dosent really have decissions but the writting and build up of the relationship with harry is top notch 11/10 very very very good game cant wait which games come in the future :love::love::love:

Reactions: beoroa21123

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
HOLY SHIT jesus the corruption level gets deeper and deeper what a rabbit hole

but god damm F in chat for our fallen brother harry:( but goddamm he is stupid fireworks ofc fireworks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure:

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Leaked early again, huh? Figures, but whatever.

Anyway, am I the only one who has been left with a bad taste in their mouth after this update? I mean, yes, the corruption is great and the sex scenes are hot but, after I'm done fapping and the post-nut clarity hits, I just can't help but feel really bad for Harry.

See, the thing that draws me to NTR is the corruption and moral degradation of a once loyal and loving wife/girlfriend. For whatever reason, watching them slowly fall turns me on. However, what I do not come to NTR for is the humiliation of the 'cuck'. I don't need to see some guy crying as he jerks off to videos of his stolen lover to enjoy the genre. It's fine if that happens, but I don't need it to be satisfied.

The problem I'm having with APLU is that Harry is written so goddamn sympathetically. After I'm done getting off to Laura's fall, I'm left reading a story about an underdog that's being beaten so badly that all I want is for him to win.

I didn't have this problem with HC's other work, 'The Edge Of'. The MC in that story at least seemed somewhat deserving of the shit that was happening to him. But Harry, aside from some poor decisions, is practically blameless here; a total victim.

I think the final scene of this update was what really got to me.

Admittedly, seeing Harry breakdown crying in bed was a little cringe to me. Understandable, but still cringe. However, Laura's disgusted reaction to his tears, while completely in line with her change in character, was sickening to me. Here we have a woman who allowed herself to be blackmailed for sake of her boyfriend, which was really just a manifestation of her tendency to take everything onto herself when she should be sharing the burden.

Then this woman allows the blackmail to evolve into a game. A game she seems to enjoy playing more and more as time goes on.

Then, when she finally loses that game, not only does she completely betray her boyfriend by becoming another man's property, but she also lets that man get her pregnant, and allows her hard-working boyfriend to believe it is his.

And, to cap it all off, when that hard-working boyfriend finally has an emotional break after wearing himself down to the bone to support his new family, her reaction to his pain and exhaustion is disgust?

Yeah. Fuck Laura. All the stuff I just described is hot from a corruption standpoint but, again, once I'm not horny any more, all I see is a bitch who needs to get what she deserves.

However, since I know that isn't going to happen, I'll probably have to give this game a rest until HC gets around to the good ending. Because this is the kind of NTR story that desperately needs one.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Anyway, am I the only one who has been left with a bad taste in their mouth after this update? I mean, yes, the corruption is great and the sex scenes are hot but, after I'm done fapping and the post-nut clarity hits, I just can't help but feel really bad for Harry.

See, the thing that draws me to NTR is the corruption and moral degradation of a once loyal and loving wife/girlfriend. For whatever reason, watching them slowly fall turns me on. However, what I do not come to NTR for is the humiliation of the 'cuck'. I don't need to see some guy crying as he jerks off to videos of his stolen lover to enjoy the genre. It's fine if that happens, but I don't need it to be satisfied.

The problem I'm having with APLU is that Harry is written so goddamn sympathetically. After I'm done getting off to Laura's fall, I'm left reading a story about an underdog that's being beaten so badly that all I want is for him to win.

I didn't have this problem with HC's other work, 'The Edge Of'. The MC in that story at least seemed somewhat deserving of the shit that was happening to him. But Harry, aside from some poor decisions, is practically blameless here; a total victim.

Admittedly, seeing Harry breakdown crying in bed was a little cringe to me. Understandable, but still cringe. However, Laura's disgusted reaction to his tears, while completely in line with her change in character, was sickening to me. Here we have a woman who allowed herself to be blackmailed for sake of her boyfriend, which was really just a manifestation of her tendency to take everything onto herself when she should be sharing the burden.

Then this woman allows the blackmail to evolve into a game. A game she seems to enjoy playing more and more as time goes on.

Then, when she finally loses that game, not only does she completely betray her boyfriend by becoming another man's property, but she also lets that man get her pregnant, and allows her hard-working boyfriend to believe it is his.

And, to cap it all off, when that hard-working boyfriend finally has an emotional break after wearing himself down to the bone to support his new family, her reaction to his pain and exhaustion is disgust?

Yeah. Fuck Laura. All the stuff I just described is hot from a corruption standpoint but, again, once I'm not horny any more, all I see is a bitch who needs to get what she deserves.

However, since I know that isn't going to happen, I'll probably have to give this game a rest until HC gets around to the good ending. Because this is the kind of NTR story that desperately needs one.
I hate to break it to you, but this is the good ending. You are going to fucking shit your pants when you see how bad Harry gets it in the endings to come. The dev absolutely hates this poor motherfucker :LOL::ROFLMAO::cry:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I hate to break it to you, but this is the good ending. You are going to fucking shit your pants when you see how bad Harry gets it in the endings to come. The dev absolutely hates this poor motherfucker :LOL::ROFLMAO::cry:
:confused:

Are you trying to troll or are you serious?

(Assuming you're being serious.)

This is the 'Normal' ending. The 'Good' ending is yet to come.

Reactions: McGreed

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

The MC needs to be sympathetic for NTR to have the full impact. The moral degen and corruption we like loses much of it's impact if the MC is a total loser or asshole. That just gives a bland casus beli for her to cheat on him. What I like to see is her succumbing to the antagonist despite having a sympathetic male MC.

I also don't particularly enjoy "humiliation" of the cuck. For me though, I'm talking about the western cuckold style humiliation where the MC is watching and getting shit talked. There isn't stuff like that here. Laura uses him as fodder to fuel her cheating fantasy after she's fallen. Maybe you consider it a bigger humiliation that his life is turning into hell without him even knowing why lol.

I definitely know where you're coming from though. If I had the wrong mindset, I would feel quite bad for Harry. Hell, even with the "correct" NTR mindset, I felt pretty bad for him when he broke down in the last scene. I mean, what a situation lol. That said, it's probably not too healthy to let your empathy run wild when watching NTR stuff. Try not to humanize the victim too much. They are just fictional characters after all.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just a friendly reminder everyone, if you feel like you need to submit multiple posts with long paragraphs about a certain game's story direction even after the original developer said "No.", then it is time to make your own game. is a freely available game engine and you can start realizing your vision today. It is a free market and nobody is stopping you.

Cheers.
!!!!

Reactions: sfoMMA85

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:confused:

Are you trying to troll or are you serious?

(Assuming you're being serious.)

This is the 'Normal' ending. The 'Good' ending is yet to come.
Oh no. I am quite serious. I'm on record for how bad I think the endings are going to get. If you think that Laura is a psychotic mega whore in this path just wait until you see how she reacts to the Aya path. And the Hero path? Oh my. There are gonna be some broken hearts my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Realism is needed to develop the story, characters, to make their feelings relatable, their troubles easily understood.

Realism is NOT needed in sex scenes. In ntr the scenes need to be possible rather then probable.
Also when considering what is possible keep in mind the characters are under stress and heavy emotions, we know for a fact that people do believe most ridiculous things coming from their loved ones.

I think that if you are bothered by scenes because they are not realistic you are simply in wrong place.

Also i would like the titles of NTR that you think have better writing then this one because they need to be some damn masterpiece.

Last edited:

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
man I'm loving this one. Just started playing and the scenes are really hot, the ntr is fucking hardcore too. Was amazing going through Laura getting more depraved but feels bad at the same time lol. Poor Laura doing all of that for her bf, who's a pathetic and passive wimp. Harry's retardedness is really on another level that it's hilarious, sure he's quick on his instincts but man can't do the act and man up ffs. Mofos like Harry deserve nothing.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes