VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
getting impatient already? ;)

here ya go my man:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice one, i think this is one of those scenes where they are doing it right besides Harry, like maybe Harry is taking care of the baby or watchign something while these 2 are preparing dinner or some snacks, etc.

I love hidden sex scenes like that so i am crossing my fingers i am right. Bonus points if Laura drugs Harry to do even mroe stuff in the same scene/segment (emphasis on Laura beign the one to drug him, not Luca)

PS: shame about the artist, the long scene (conference call) was among my favorite scene both in how it was implemented and the art.

Reactions: jaden000

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
In the previous update the hotel scene (the 2nd part of it) was too bad made - with Laura's hips disproportionally big ; while jumping on Luca, her movements looked unnatural, like a puppet on strings ; when Luca was kissing Laura, his right arm has to be about 10-15 cm away from his shoulder (behind Laura's back). Now the shared CG also doesn't look natural - her eyes are too low, her elbrows are over the hair and even over Luca's fingers. It is probably the same artist, or it may be intentional effect, the style of all CGs is anime after all. May look good for someone ... for me personally doesn't.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In the previous update the hotel scene (the 2nd part of it) was too bad made - with Laura's hips disproportionally big ; while jumping on Luca, her movements looked unnatural, like a puppet on strings ; when Luca was kissing Laura, his right arm has to be about 10-15 cm away from his shoulder (behind Laura's back). Now the shared CG also doesn't look natural - her eyes are too low, her elbrows are over the hair and even over Luca's fingers. It is probably the same artist, or it may be intentional effect, the style of all CGs is anime after all. May look good for someone ... for me personally doesn't.
Yes Anime is sometimes unnatural....especially when they have no noses or lips but slots instead...and these oversized monster boobs, But there are worse ones than in this game...but i agree with the last pics and scenes that there was something obviousley not right.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Someone knows about the post " "???? A new artist?

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
myboy HC really changed the artist, I mean the scenes were a bit iffy as I've notice with the new patch but still top tier NTR. better I guess )))

Reactions: jaden000

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
6.0 is finally out early
It's out 4 days earlier. HC's pace and the amount of work he puts into each update is hilarious. This guy really must be the NTR god himself descending upon us lost souls that have been roaming around for centuries in shady forums in search of NTR games that are not abandoned, take forever to be finished or are just plain garbage. Our savior!

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
0.6.0 is even more brutal to Harry than I thought possible.

mzer0 has aptly put my feelings to words in his post.
Not a patron at the moment, but I already have an idea of where this ending is going. The MC in 'The Edge Of' gets a brutal fucking ending if you go the oblivious route; I don't expect that Harry will get anything different.

At this point, I'm more interested in the version of the story where Harry 'understands' Laura and doesn't blindly trust her, even if that one has a brutal ending too.

I know some guys love their 'oblivious cuck' endings, but I always prefer it when all the dark deeds are brought into the light for everyone to see. Much more satisfying.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes