VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

BlackGhost

Sep 15, 2018
I think you have an option to "Start Conversation" by clicking on the letter icon next to your profile name once you have enough posts on the site.
At least that's what I found on google about it.

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
:( ngl I loved the update however I wanted to see the denial process !!! Ahhh .. it just ended with a s o r r y.

like I wanted to see the cruel teases (sexual outfits only intended to show what harry can never have again) , multiple condoms, sperm flushed down toilet, anonymous messages, middle fingers, censored, and links..
Yes for what this guy says pls

HC we love the development you've done so far just need more polish on how did laura do this or that, its the "HOT" development that I'm itching for this game.

Maybe on the next next update?

Aug 17, 2022
So... Does anyone with the access to the latest update want to talk about the ending and throw in some teasers/spoilers?
I don't mind getting spoiled while waiting to see the update by myself, if it's properly hidden as a spoiler so people who don't want to see it don't have too.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any intention to change earlier stuff in the last update """1.0"""? Like adding sound effects, changing standing characters, tweaking scenes, etc ?

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Leaked early again, huh? Figures, but whatever.

Anyway, am I the only one who has been left with a bad taste in their mouth after this update? I mean, yes, the corruption is great and the sex scenes are hot but, after I'm done fapping and the post-nut clarity hits, I just can't help but feel really bad for Harry.

See, the thing that draws me to NTR is the corruption and moral degradation of a once loyal and loving wife/girlfriend. For whatever reason, watching them slowly fall turns me on. However, what I do not come to NTR for is the humiliation of the 'cuck'. I don't need to see some guy crying as he jerks off to videos of his stolen lover to enjoy the genre. It's fine if that happens, but I don't need it to be satisfied.

The problem I'm having with APLU is that Harry is written so goddamn sympathetically. After I'm done getting off to Laura's fall, I'm left reading a story about an underdog that's being beaten so badly that all I want is for him to win.

I didn't have this problem with HC's other work, 'The Edge Of'. The MC in that story at least seemed somewhat deserving of the shit that was happening to him. But Harry, aside from some poor decisions, is practically blameless here; a total victim.

I think the final scene of this update was what really got to me.

Admittedly, seeing Harry breakdown crying in bed was a little cringe to me. Understandable, but still cringe. However, Laura's disgusted reaction to his tears, while completely in line with her change in character, was sickening to me. Here we have a woman who allowed herself to be blackmailed for sake of her boyfriend, which was really just a manifestation of her tendency to take everything onto herself when she should be sharing the burden.

Then this woman allows the blackmail to evolve into a game. A game she seems to enjoy playing more and more as time goes on.

Then, when she finally loses that game, not only does she completely betray her boyfriend by becoming another man's property, but she also lets that man get her pregnant, and allows her hard-working boyfriend to believe it is his.

And, to cap it all off, when that hard-working boyfriend finally has an emotional break after wearing himself down to the bone to support his new family, her reaction to his pain and exhaustion is disgust?

Yeah. Fuck Laura. All the stuff I just described is hot from a corruption standpoint but, again, once I'm not horny any more, all I see is a bitch who needs to get what she deserves.

However, since I know that isn't going to happen, I'll probably have to give this game a rest until HC gets around to the good ending. Because this is the kind of NTR story that desperately needs one.
This is why I prefer the "hidden sexual act" until the end. Like N_taii works, he digs hidden stuff. Not that I dont like Hangover's work, it's just that, when the NTRing is found, what else can you do? I mean the reason I gravitates towards this kinky fetish is bcz of the secrecy. Some love the moral degradation, and I think thats the Alternative Ending HangoverCat wanted. Peace!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man i held off on watching the thread so i don't beg for links, but i can't believe there aren't any spoilers apart from a comment that it is even more brutal for Harry T_T that is what i call teasing.

On the other hand those like me that like a little touch of lets say sadism in their ntr will probably love it

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
Ok so in lack of a leak (hopefully until 1 or 2 days mroe only) can someone who played the latest version share some thoughts? Spoilers? etc?
Laura kneels and finally submits 100% to Luca. Allows complete control over her + allows Luca to absolutely bully Harry

- She intentionally sabotages his work and now his company is a huge bind, they all freak out and now Harry has to stay even more overtime. He in the end gives up and decides to betray the company in favor of his love and time he promised for Laura (she pressured him heavily)

- Harry becomes overworked due to her sabotage -most likely b/c of Luca- and collapses from overwork and exhaustion due to Laura not giving a fk about her kid and spends all her time with Luca)

- Laura & Luca coordinate cuckold situations, her slutty and wild pleasure and Luca's pleasure in bullying Harry.
- Revealing, sexy workout outfit excuse (Luca and Laura "working out together" and Harry agrees to pay Luca.. while about to work for Luca) and oblivious Harry cucking right in front of him happens.
- Laura hates how "pathetic" & "weak" Harry is.. 'just like her father' (I really hope in the upcoming Hero route HangoverCat shows flashbacks to when Laura took care of her father but had seeds planted of disgust of a 'weak' man + parallel flashbacks of her mother cheating and pictures/videos + cruel denials so she can use what her mother did to her father to do to Harry as inspiration or 'Like Mother, Like Daughter.'
- Laura will deny Harry from ever having sex with her for a long while and only intends to wear seductive clothing in to tease and cruelly deny him.
- She only ever cares about Luca and will defend him if Harry says anything bad about him.
- The ending showed who betrayed the company (coding/virus done by Laura commanded by Luca) - in the code when Harry looks at it for the last time: S...O...R...R...Y.. as one last act of any love or care Laura had for Harry.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Laura kneels and finally submits 100% to Luca. Allows complete control over her + allows Luca to absolutely bully Harry

- She intentionally sabotages his work and now his company is a huge bind, they all freak out and now Harry has to stay even more overtime. He in the end gives up and decides to betray the company in favor of his love and time he promised for Laura (she pressured him heavily)

- Harry becomes overworked due to her sabotage -most likely b/c of Luca- and collapses from overwork and exhaustion due to Laura not giving a fk about her kid and spends all her time with Luca)

- Laura & Luca coordinate cuckold situations, her slutty and wild pleasure and Luca's pleasure in bullying Harry.
- Revealing, sexy workout outfit excuse (Luca and Laura "working out together" and Harry agrees to pay Luca.. while about to work for Luca) and oblivious Harry cucking right in front of him happens.
- Laura hates how "pathetic" & "weak" Harry is.. 'just like her father' (I really hope in the upcoming Hero route HangoverCat shows flashbacks to when Laura took care of her father but had seeds planted of disgust of a 'weak' man + parallel flashbacks of her mother cheating and pictures/videos + cruel denials so she can use what her mother did to her father to do to Harry as inspiration or 'Like Mother, Like Daughter.'
- Laura will deny Harry from ever having sex with her for a long while and only intends to wear seductive clothing in to tease and cruelly deny him.
- She only ever cares about Luca and will defend him if Harry says anything bad about him.
- The ending showed who betrayed the company (coding/virus done by Laura commanded by Luca) - in the code when Harry looks at it for the last time: S...O...R...R...Y.. as one last act of any love or care Laura had for Harry.
Hoo boy after reading this I can't wait for the good ending for harry

Reactions: mzer0

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018

All this looks more and more like anime, and is even worse than the previous ending, in all aspects.
Looks better for me to avoid the game progression for a while and check it after several months or a year. If I knew where it is going, I should have done this at version 0.45 and keep the impression that this is the best sex game I've ever played.
Thanks for the update.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes