VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Hoo boy after reading this I can't wait for the good ending for harry
Same. But I still intend to enjoy the bad ones. :devilish:
Having a good ending as a sort of 'palate cleanser' will just make it easier to do that.

Also, I'm beginning to believe my theory that Harry is going to end up with Maya in the good ending even more because Laura is just irredeemable at this point. Even if we rewind everything and have Harry make different choices, Laura will still be the same person that she has been revealed to be in the normal ending. It would only be a matter of time before she showed her true colors to him, with or without Luca's influence. I just don't see how any good ending for Harry could involve her. Really, the only good ending would be for him to leave her and be with someone else. Like Maya.

Of course, we'll have to wait and see if I'm right or wrong.

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
Having a good ending as a sort of 'palate cleanser' will just make it easier to do that.

Also, I'm beginning to believe my theory that Harry is going to end up with Maya in the good ending even more because Laura is just irredeemable at this point. Even if we rewind everything and have Harry make different choices, Laura will still be the same person that she has been revealed to be in the normal ending. It would only be a matter of time before she showed her true colors to him, with or without Luca's influence. I just don't see how any good ending for Harry could involve her. Really, the only good ending would be for him to leave her and be with someone else. Like Maya.

Bruh I'm I the only one that don't want good ending for harry lol

Maybe I'm bias cuz I want some real chemistry for Laura & Luca, like a little bit of romance where Laura fell for Luca not just Laura going absolutely "slut". I think that's much hotter :unsure:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Laura doesn't need to be redeemed in the other paths because she wouldn't be doing the things she did in this one. Fundamentally the goal of the game was to corrupt Laura as much as possible. Aya will also end up being corrupted, Maya is already corrupted, she already cucked Harry and who knows in what ways abused him that he tries his best to forget. Why do you consider Maya redeemable ? Why wouldn't she cuck Harry again ?
Laura is aware of her dark side, she was able to control it well so far. The idea is that Harry brings out her good sides to light while Luca awakens her bad side. This is not exactly a revelation that good people stray from good path when they are influenced by bad people.'
So i disagree - Luca's influence and Harry's fails are essential for Laura's corruption, she is not corrupted or bad person from the start.

@ Maya presence in good story - she will either serve as temptation - does Harry really love Laura ? or as "embodiment" of Harry's fear of being betrayed - Harry needs to confront his past to move on.

Holy spoiler batman! USE SPOILERS!!
spoiler.jpg

Last edited:

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021

I feel it depends on what hc has planned for that ending and whats the change in the stories in those paths really and i feel harry might end with Laura if Luca is stopped during the second phase of corruption or harry stops Laura and deals with Luca or finds a way to fire Luca from his company
Still this is just my thoughts or predictions until hc gives more info or the path starts
Your thoughts on what i said Terix3

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now hear this. There will be no happy endings for Harry. He will be destroyed in every ending. All that will vary is how he is destroyed. In the abrupt ending he will be destroyed more quickly. In the hero ending, he will be in a mental institution under the delusion that he "saved" Laura while she fucks Luca behind a curtain in his hospital room. In the Aya path she will be corrupted too, leaving him homeless and broken while Luca has them both. There is no hope in this game. It is like staring into the abyss of endless hopelessness. The joke of a distant, cruel, and senseless god in an indifferent universe. As you whisper into the endless void, you can only hope it does not answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just to inform you all there is a good ending for mc but we don't know if it's in hero path or good and do have a look NewTricks
It is a trick. You have fallen for it. He said there would be a "good" ending but as the creator would he not think all of his endings are good? As in, the endings are effective and do what they are supposed to do. Not that they are happy, or that Harry will be happy. Oh no no no no. Harry is always doomed in every timeline. Anyone that hasn't grasped that isn't paying attention. If you are not here for his degradation, humiliation, and ultimate destruction you are going to be disappointed with every ending. I don't know what this poor guy did to piss off the VN creator but he has nothing ahead of him but suffering. Job from the bible will be looking at the twisted, wretched ruins of Harry's life and count his blessings.

Aug 17, 2022
Now hear this. There will be no happy endings for Harry.
Stopped reading there. Patreons themselves voted for at least one happy ending and HangoverCat agreed to make it and put it in game. Your fanfiction has nothing to do with reality.

He said there would be a "good" ending but as the creator would he not think all of his endings are good?
Are you on some kind of medication right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: dobzzz

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
It is a trick. You have fallen for it. He said there would be a "good" ending but as the creator would he not think all of his endings are good? As in, the endings are effective and do what they are supposed to do. Not that they are happy, or that Harry will be happy. Oh no no no no. Harry is always doomed in every timeline. Anyone that hasn't grasped that isn't paying attention. If you are not here for his degradation, humiliation, and ultimate destruction you are going to be disappointed with every ending. I don't know what this poor guy did to piss off the VN creator but he has nothing ahead of him but suffering. Job from the bible will be looking at the twisted, wretched ruins of Harry's life and count his blessings.
I don't think that's the case he already did a dark ending and if his paterons or fans have asked for at least one good or happy ending then he will do it its hero paths which gets the good or happy ending or the good path i feel and might be wrong also Toratora1 also when aya path starts there will be another request for her also to happy ending or something with harry

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Now hear this. There will be no happy endings for Harry. He will be destroyed in every ending. All that will vary is how he is destroyed. In the abrupt ending he will be destroyed more quickly. In the hero ending, he will be in a mental institution under the delusion that he "saved" Laura while she fucks Luca behind a curtain in his hospital room. In the Aya path she will be corrupted too, leaving him homeless and broken while Luca has them both. There is no hope in this game. It is like staring into the abyss of endless hopelessness. The joke of a distant, cruel, and senseless god in an indifferent universe. As you whisper into the endless void, you can only hope it does not answer.
Just to inform you all there is a good ending for mc but we don't know if it's in hero path or good and do have a look NewTricks
He is meme'ing. I'm quite certain he knows that the game will have good end (seen him in this thread for quite a while).
In-game in the ending guide we have "good" and "hero" as separate routes/endings so good ending is not hero ending. I don't think hero will be another good ending - HC was polling whatever people want good ending to begin with because he could fit one. Hero ending looks to be route that was planned from the inception.

I feel it depends on what hc has planned for that ending and whats the change in the stories in those paths really and i feel harry might end with Laura if Luca is stopped during the second phase of corruption or harry stops Laura and deals with Luca or finds a way to fire Luca from his company
Still this is just my thoughts or predictions until hc gives more info or the path starts
Your thoughts on what i said Terix3
First question is - what HC considers good ending?
Is Harry finding (true) happiness sufficient?
Is fulfilling the origin of the story needed for good ending (Harry finally proposing to/marrying Laura )?
Is punishment for the bully needed for good ending?

I think that Harry moving on or hooking with different girl won't be good ending - i think it would be just too easy.
I don' think Harry will get to win over Luca either, i think he can just survive him.
Most likely the turning point will be understanding Laura, then one way or another Harry will learn about the Laura sleeping with Luca. That will have him depressed and here Maya will come to play helping him get over it.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
He is meme'ing. I'm quite certain he knows that the game will have good end (seen him in this thread for quite a while).
In-game in the ending guide we have "good" and "hero" as separate routes/endings so good ending is not hero ending. I don't think hero will be another good ending - HC was polling whatever people want good ending to begin with because he could fit one. Hero ending looks to be route that was planned from the inception.

First question is - what HC considers good ending?
Is Harry finding (true) happiness sufficient?
Is fulfilling the origin of the story needed for good ending (Harry finally proposing to/marrying Laura )?
Is punishment for the bully needed for good ending?

I think that Harry moving on or hooking with different girl won't be good ending - i think it would be just too easy.
I don' think Harry will get to win over Luca either, i think he can just survive him.
Most likely the turning point will be understanding Laura, then one way or another Harry will learn about the Laura sleeping with Luca. That will have him depressed and here Maya will come to play helping him get over it.
We don't really know what hc considers as good ending but i guess depends on what choices and story goes about in hero ending / good ending and also i know it's seperate endings just excited for both since it's going to be good and enjoyable

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hero Ending....This will happen that way that Chuck Norris will land in with a Parachute. Then he knocks out Harry with a pink dildo and Luca with a butt plug. Then he put Laura , Aya, Sandra and all introduced girls so far into a helicopter and fly them out to his Delta Force Harem.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Dude you do know that Maya is luca's other cum bum only good ending for harry is luca's fall at this rate or a good ending with aya

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
My 2c about patch and ending:

Marvelous, loved every line of it. Now the fun starts ... what do you mean it is the end? Common I'm not greedy i just want like 30 scenes of Laura's willingly cheating and making fool of Harry. I guess i can only hope that once the game is done there will be a vote for some extra scenes.

Also i wish Laura had more partners then just Luca (1), only one partner means no DP and other goodies. I think it would fit into this route...(2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So next version is 0.6 I guess, which isn't 1.0 yet. Is there any deadline for the finalized version 1.0 with revised assets and story etc ?

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
My 2c about patch and ending:

Marvelous, loved every line of it. Now the fun starts ... what do you mean it is the end? Common I'm not greedy i just want like 30 scenes of Laura's willingly cheating and making fool of Harry. I guess i can only hope that once the game is done there will be a vote for some extra scenes.

Also i wish Laura had more partners then just Luca (1), only one partner means no DP and other goodies. I think it would fit into this route...(2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want there is a off post thread for this game where some discussions happen and you check it out or something

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
if you want there is a off post thread for this game where some discussions happen and you check it out or something
It's just trolling there.
Also this is on topic, we are most certainly allowed to discuss the game and it's potential future here.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes