VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Not a patron at the moment, but I already have an idea of where this ending is going. The MC in 'The Edge Of' gets a brutal fucking ending if you go the oblivious route; I don't expect that Harry will get anything different.

At this point, I'm more interested in the version of the story where Harry 'understands' Laura and doesn't blindly trust her, even if that one has a brutal ending too.

I know some guys love their 'oblivious cuck' endings, but I always prefer it when all the dark deeds are brought into the light for everyone to see. Much more satisfying.
I'm wondering if one of the ends will be where he understands her and trusts her. maybe the good ending?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Not a patron at the moment, but I already have an idea of where this ending is going. The MC in 'The Edge Of' gets a brutal fucking ending if you go the oblivious route; I don't expect that Harry will get anything different.

At this point, I'm more interested in the version of the story where Harry 'understands' Laura and doesn't blindly trust her, even if that one has a brutal ending too.

I know some guys love their 'oblivious cuck' endings, but I always prefer it when all the dark deeds are brought into the light for everyone to see. Much more satisfying.
Generally the "oblivious cuck" endings aren't really hurtful for the cuck tho - what eyes don't see, the heart does not regret. There might be some exploiting and stuff but HC really cranks it to 11 where MC is almost dying from overwork and then the wife wants sex.
Regarding the bringing dark deeds to light - that has already happened in the other ending for this route.

I'm wondering if one of the ends will be where he understands her and trusts her. maybe the good ending?
IT can either be "understands" +"trusts" - Lauras love for Harry survives and once she comes clean there is nothing for Luca to threaten her with. Or "understands" but "doesn't trust" - in that case Harry learns about things himself, forgives her and maybe they bring Luca to justice somehow.
It depnds on how HC will resolve Harry being gullible - can he find happines while still being "innocent" or is it the "innocence" of his the real enemy he needs to overcome?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
can't wait for the 0.6 release
You really do, after all its yar frst post after two years of lurking. Congratz!
maybe we will get some spoiler pics of the 0.6
I kinda prefer when there are no cg spoilers, it is always so tempting to click. But knowing the CG takes a way a lot from the build up to the scenes because you already know there will be one here.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
:( ngl I loved the update however I wanted to see the denial process !!! Ahhh .. it just ended with a s o r r y.

like I wanted to see the cruel teases (sexual outfits only intended to show what harry can never have again) , multiple condoms, sperm flushed down toilet, anonymous messages, middle fingers, censored, and links..

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It has a possible to fuck Sandra in next patch ?
No. Next patch is the Abrupt ending. I don't think there is going to be that much sexy time in that one. According to a post on HC's Patreon, the 'Hero Ending' will include a bit a of sexy time with Sandra.

On another note, HC said that the 'Good Ending' will include sexy time with Maya, Harry's childhood friend.

I find this interesting because, if HC intends for the 'Good Ending' to be a good ending for Harry, it might be that Maya will have something to do with it. I made a post before about how interesting it would be for her, the girl who played a major role in his highschool trauma, to be the one to come to his rescue. Then again, it would also be interesting to see her helping Luca corrupt Laura even further. Looking forward to it either way.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
From what we've been told the Sandra content will be in the hero path. The first part of that path will be in the October update. So earliest we'll see it would be then but since the hero path is 5-6 updates long it could be any of said updates not necessarily the first.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes