VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
You know what,I'm not going to play this game anymore,someone ping me when at-least one ending is finished plz
I played every single version of "The Edge Of" and goood it was a tough wait between updates.

Reactions: yrban7477

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I guess i will counter it with a story of my own that stuck with me and changed my view on DRM.
It was a random conversation about games and friend was praising Witcher 3 through roof as he was just playing it (was already few years after its release). I then gave him a random question "Did you get it on GOG? because you know they get 100% of money from it?" To that he replies :" What ? No, i downloaded it. Why would i pay for it if can have it for free?" . My jaw dropped but none else was really surprised and just laughed. Dude is a smoker and goes to party/ for beer regularly. He can for sure afford his entertainment but the idea of supporting the devs just never occurred to him.

For every person that understand that devs needs support there is another that just cares about his end. There is a reason why we have spikes during patch release on patreon graphs and when there are no leaks the spikes are that much bigger.
Hoping if it’s released on steam it goes well. Ima buy it regardless

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.5.5] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

- -
SIZE ~ 402 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
god... I'm dying to play it again but I think I'm going to keep holding on until I get the final version!

Oct 21, 2021
No, it is unavoidable netorare. If alonside ntr there are tags like cheating, blackmail , rape it generally will not be netorase.
Thank you. My most liked stories are when the guy discovers this fetish and grows into it. If the female can start NTR unwillingly and grow to like it why couldn't the male? So, I guess a more relevant question would be, is the MC aware his beloved is cheating?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you. My most liked stories are when the guy discovers this fetish and grows into it. If the female can start NTR unwillingly and grow to like it why couldn't the male? So, I guess a more relevant question would be, is the MC aware his beloved is cheating?
In available route he is not. Also in past he was cucked already and didn't like it so when he discovers it he will probably try to stop it at all cost. You may want to check in future once more routes are completed but i think it is rather unlikely that there will be netorase route.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, this update kinda shows that the story doesn't really have anywhere else to go. At least not in this particular branch of the story. Nothing is really left to be decided except if Harry prefers burial or cremation after he commits suicide.

Reactions: Blue3252

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
So, I guess a more relevant question would be, is the MC aware his beloved is cheating?
No, thats why its NTR and not Netorase ;)

"Most NTR content that isn't netorase, rather follows a plotline where the protagonist stays oblivious to what is happening with his loved one(s), at least up to a certain point. The protagonist can sometimes see it coming from changes in behavior or the growing bond between the stolen important person and the antagonist. This initially triggers the jealousy which grows over the process until the protagonist finally realizes or discovers what is going on. In some plots the protagonist stays oblivious until the end."

Jan 21, 2018
Can someone tell me if the Gallery Unlocker link posted in the OP universal or if it isn't then is there another unlocker for the latest version?
And also can someone provide a save as well?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes