VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
Just curious on your thoughts but do you think harry manages to saves the girls from Luca in hero path or its going to be drama before saving them of sorts
I am honestly not sure. But if i had to guess (since he stated its more of an ntr route) it will be some kind of "save the world but lose what matters most to you" type route. it could be a route where harry both wins and doesn't at the same time. Like he is so busy being the good guy, trying to save maya and possibly aya that he is blind to the fact he is loosing laura until its to late.
Or maybe he saves maya and helps her turn her life around but by the time he realizes laura is getting stolen also she is already broken. Maybe he even gets her back and gets rid of luca, but he ends up miserable because she is fundamentaly broken beyond repair as a person. She talks like luca, dresses like a slut, can't hold a serious job, and is no one he could ever be with at that point.

Even in the "good" route it is possible he looses laura. It may only end up good for harry in that he moves on to lauras mom instead lol.
This is a more traditional ntr after all. Laura is going to get pounded by luca to some degree in every route.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
I am honestly not sure. But if i had to guess (since he stated its more of an ntr route) it will be some kind of "save the world but lose what matters most to you" type route. it could be a route where harry both wins and doesn't at the same time. Like he is so busy being the good guy, trying to save maya and possibly aya that he is blind to the fact he is loosing laura until its to late.
Or maybe he saves maya and helps her turn her life around but by the time he realizes laura is getting stolen also she is already broken. Maybe he even gets her back and gets rid of luca, but he ends up miserable because she is fundamentaly broken beyond repair as a person. She talks like luca, dresses like a slut, can't hold a serious job, and is no one he could ever be with at that point.

Even in the "good" route it is possible he looses laura. It may only end up good for harry in that he moves on to lauras mom instead lol.
This is a more traditional ntr after all. Laura is going to get pounded by luca to some degree in every route.
which i am aware of as the dev informed or i asked him once and he said there will be ntr in the good and hero path but no more info after that but there is a small chance to save laura or the other girls from luca

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I fear story may end up being too complicated. What i would like to see is how understanding Laura, being suspicious and finally being friendly with Aya and storming out of conference would change things.
New additions like old gf or Aya personality issue aren't really interesting. If Harry will rush to help Maya it may be very disconnecting as we players have no attachment to her and i think everyone will feel that he should stay away from her.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
...v0.5.5 is up.
Got it...hehe...:)...
Teaser:
V0.5.5 is the first update (out of two) for the alternative ending to the Normal Path. In order to reach it, you need to choose “Let's make a family together” when prompted during the wedding.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
Got it...hehe...:)...
Teaser:
V0.5.5 is the first update (out of two) for the alternative ending to the Normal Path. In order to reach it, you need to choose “Let's make a family together” when prompted during the wedding.
Yup and let's see what happens in abrupt and hero ending these 2 paths are what i am most curious for

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yup and let's see what happens in abrupt and hero ending these 2 paths are what i am most curious for
Yes next one will be the abrupt one which is sadly the shortest one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he keeps it open to release at the very end a final Aya path which should become bigger than the Hero Path with minimum 5 updates of content and alternative endings.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
Yes next one will be the abrupt one which is sadly the shortest one.

I think he keeps it open to release at the very end a final Aya path which should become bigger than the Hero Path with minimum 5 updates of content and alternative endings.
Thanks for the info but in abrupt it's kinda telling me Laura leaves harry for Luca kinda of vibe and harry was too late to realise what happened behind his back or notice the change in Laura behaviour kinda of thing

Reactions: Animefan_09

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The question about abrupt path is whatever Harry will end up:
1) Just alone.
2) Alone and broken.
3) In jail.
4) Dead.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the info but in abrupt it's kinda telling me Laura leaves harry for Luca kinda of vibe and harry was too late to realise what happened behind his back or notice the change in Laura behaviour kinda of thing
Or the Abrupt path could simply be Harry doesn't get Luca the drive, thus abruptly stopping Luca's plan to blackmail Laura from the beginning so nothing even happens. Basically, nullifying the entire story lol. Thus, why it will be so short.

Just a thought lol.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
WOW OMG GLORIOUS! The new ending is everything I hoped for (at least until now - there is still one update to go)!!!

The first ending of the normal path was ending far too abrupt for me. But in this ending we get to see Laura's and Harry's (and Luca's) life after the child is born.

And Laura and Luca will be up for some shenanigans in the office again. And there are two new beautiful absolutely stunning sexy outfits for Laura. This update was packed man!

Really guys & gals, the new update was fucking beautiful and amazing. HC wrote he is not happy with two CG sets but actually HangoverCat this time I really loved all the CG sets. They were all amazing and the scenes were all great. This was one of the best updates so far IMHO.

So get ready people, this next update has it coming for you.

Here some little spoilers for ya all, to get that anticipation going ;)

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
WOW OMG GLORIOUS! The new ending is everything I hoped for (at least until now - there is still one update to go)!!!

The first ending of the normal path was ending far too abrupt for me. But in this ending we get to see Laura's and Harry's (and Luca's) life after the child is born.

And Laura and Luca will be up for some shenanigans in the office again. And there are two new beautiful absolutely stunning sexy outfits for Laura. This update was packed man!

Really guys & gals, the new update was fucking beautiful and amazing. HC wrote he is not happy with two CG sets but actually HangoverCat this time I really loved all the CG sets. They were all amazing and the scenes were all great. This was one of the best updates so far IMHO.

Welp seems i am in for some meaty scenes .....

Jul 20, 2022

Amazing new outfits, I love the top one
How many new sex scenes are there?
And what do you mean by office shenanigans? Is she coming back to work?

Also, is there more humiliation/teasing Harry from Laura & Luca?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes