VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
Is this a banger update?

Im not planing on playing bec. of the recent update it's too lacking for me

I plan on playing this again in at least two months update release

Last edited:

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
I plan To play when We Have some of Blonde hair girl scene (forgot her name) is there any now?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
WOW OMG GLORIOUS! The new ending is everything I hoped for (at least until now - there is still one update to go)!!!

The first ending of the normal path was ending far too abrupt for me. But in this ending we get to see Laura's and Harry's (and Luca's) life after the child is born.

And Laura and Luca will be up for some shenanigans in the office again. And there are two new beautiful absolutely stunning sexy outfits for Laura. This update was packed man!

Really guys & gals, the new update was fucking beautiful and amazing. HC wrote he is not happy with two CG sets but actually HangoverCat this time I really loved all the CG sets. They were all amazing and the scenes were all great. This was one of the best updates so far IMHO.

So get ready people, this next update has it coming for you.

Here some little spoilers for ya all, to get that anticipation going ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn I don't know y iam being proud seeing Luca smaller than me here

jaden000

May 30, 2020
WOW OMG GLORIOUS! The new ending is everything I hoped for (at least until now - there is still one update to go)!!!

The first ending of the normal path was ending far too abrupt for me. But in this ending we get to see Laura's and Harry's (and Luca's) life after the child is born.

And Laura and Luca will be up for some shenanigans in the office again. And there are two new beautiful absolutely stunning sexy outfits for Laura. This update was packed man!

Really guys & gals, the new update was fucking beautiful and amazing. HC wrote he is not happy with two CG sets but actually HangoverCat this time I really loved all the CG sets. They were all amazing and the scenes were all great. This was one of the best updates so far IMHO.

Blue hair still >>> but nice scenes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Quick question but is the update during or after the pregnancy? Like has the kid already been born?

Jul 20, 2022
Jokes aside, if there's any hero wanting to post a link here, he will be welcomed with erect dicks in everyone's hands and saliva dripping from their mouths!

We are waiting...

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
Are there any CGs or sprites with Laura holding the child? It'd be pretty funny/messed up if Harry notices that the child's hair color is definitely blonde but he goes on some mental gymnastics to convince himself that it's because Laura dyed her hair.

Plaisanterie

Dec 16, 2017
Are there any CGs or sprites with Laura holding the child? It'd be pretty funny/messed up if Harry notices that the child's hair color is definitely blonde but he goes on some mental gymnastics to convince himself that it's because Laura dyed her hair.
That’s not how hair works.
Laura and Harry could still together have a child with blonde hair.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Quick question but is the update during or after the pregnancy? Like has the kid already been born?
The update starts after the kitchen scene (with the 'best husband cup') and takes place one year later. So the child has already been born. We dont get to see Laura beeing pregnant at all (thats the only downside - personally I love some pregnent sex scenes).

Blue hair still >>> but nice scenes
I think HC mentioned that there will be an ending (probably on the Aya-threesome-path, where Laura will keep her hair blue/natural).

How many new sex scenes are there?
2 big ones, 1 smaller one (with Harry)

And what do you mean by office shenanigans? Is she coming back to work?
Luca asks/commands Laura to come to the office - Laura is merely a housewife at that point and does not work anymore - in the sexy dress for some steamy lewd action.

Also, is there more humiliation/teasing Harry from Laura & Luca?
Well there is a really hot hidden sex scene in the office and one more phone lewd scene. So yes there is definitely more humiliation happening.

Are there any CGs or sprites with Laura holding the child?
Sadly no.

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
That’s not how hair works.
Laura and Harry could still together have a child with blonde hair.
Unless Harry mentions it, he doesn't appear to have the blonde hair gene. Regardless, the kid inheriting Luca's blonde hair works as fine shorthand for Laura's infidelity. Real world genetics be damned and all.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Unless Harry mentions it, he doesn't appear to have the blonde hair gene. Regardless, the kid inheriting Luca's blonde hair works as fine shorthand for Laura's infidelity. Real world genetics be damned and all.
No can't do lol. I had blonde hair as newborn and now i have dark hair. I don't really know how it works but i think it's common knowledge that there are more variables then just parents hair color.

Plaisanterie

Dec 16, 2017
I doubt most people are aware of all their hidden (hair) genes. Anyone can have blonde hair gene in them without their knowledge, even if their hair is brown, dark or rainbow.
Same thing is with eyes. Just because both parents have brown eyes it doesn’t mean the kid will have brown eyes as well. It might have the biggest chance, but there’s possibility for green and blue eyes.

Reactions: WareWaShida
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes