VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes
Dec 1, 2022
there are several endings but most of them not that hurt for me. but right now devs make one ending that i thought it will be vanilla but actually have bigger plot twist(its so hurt too in the progress) and i was asking above your comment that is that ending will be what i expect or not
So it's only the endings that hurt? Not the ride?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I want spoilers, feel free to message me with what happen in this update since I'm just here for the spoiler ride rather than the game lol

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
But why?! Hero 2's route is so similar to the "normal way?!" Have the author run out of ideas? Ah, right! This time, Luca will have two whores! Those who haven't played v0.7.6 yet, better wait until the end of this route, because you'll be upset like me by what's going on, because it's very similar to what we've already seen, only there will be two whores now! I don't care if anyone disagrees with my opinion, the final scene confirms what I wrote above!

Jan 27, 2023
So what is everyone's opinion about newest update? How do you think this route is gonna end? Only one update left and we are on Aya's ending, that's gonna be a nice teaser before her actual branch starts.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
dude thats dark as hell what is this dev is he trying to kill of his patreons I was hoping for a huge gangbang scene damm got cucked

I really like the start of this game and the breaking of mc girlfriend and the writting at the first half but the game is stretch out to long and the game gets way to unrealistic at half the game I think the hottest scenes are at the start in the hotel and gf breaking for first time but at a certain point it got way to ridiculous and over the top unrealistic with videochat harry not noticing and so on....

Last edited:
Reactions: Y.Gromov

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
dude thats dark as hell what is this dev is he trying to kill of his patreons I was hoping for a huge gangbang scene damm got cucked

I really like the start of this game and the breaking of mc girlfriend and the writting at the first half but the game is stretch out to long and the game gets way to unrealistic at half the game I think the hottest scenes are at the start in the hotel and gf breaking for first time but at a certain point it got way to ridiculous and over the top unrealistic with videochat harry not noticing and so on....
That why I love this game, nuclear bomb style NTR

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes