VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Story got kinda meh, ngl. Every ending is basically the same, just different spins. In the latest one MC has even more agency than in any other and Laura still manages talking herself into going full human garbage, so i guess the moral of the story is that she's just bad because of her bad genes. Just kinda boring. Think this is why with so many endings you want a couple of good/bittersweet ones, just to shake things up a bit (although at this point good ending would be Harry leaving eveyone in the dust). At the end of the day can only explore the same scenario but with a few variations so many times before it gets old.

Also just get Luca to embrace the gay or get a sex change, thought he'd bend over for Harry in that office scene.

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
I really don't know why you liked the update

Laura was offended by Harry and went off in pleasure, I can still understand this, although this is hypocrisy on her part. But that she went mad and fell in love with her mother, I don't understand that. Well, we can assume that she was influenced by the situation that Harry did not understand her, and we all know that she wanted to kill Luke, it didn’t work out, Luke took advantage of this by taking her into sex. After which she turned her attention to Sandra (hello incest). But even here it didn’t work out and Luka made Sandra his slave, moreover, when he fucks Sandra and asks her about her daughters, she replies that she doesn’t have a daughter but has a big penis, and that she is ready to betray Harry, after which Luka asks Laura if she wants to be like Sandra and that's the end of the update. But we all know that there are four scenes in every update, which means she will agree. And one of the scenes could be the one where Luka fucks Laura and Sandra in front of Harry because he told Laura he would do it. And here I have two options for the development of events.
1: Laura and Sandra completely indulge in lust, destroying Harry, completely or gradually, fucking Luca behind his back.
2: Laura will pretend to agree, but actually get rid of Luka so that Sandra belongs only to her, but I do not believe in this option. In fact, Sandra will stay with her forever, and she doesn’t need another, and for that to happen, under the influence of Luka, she must get rid of Harry, which she will do. In general, the ending is clearly not heroic. Although no! Luka Super Hero is here!

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I really don't know why you liked the update

Laura was offended by Harry and went off in pleasure, I can still understand this, although this is hypocrisy on her part. But that she went mad and fell in love with her mother, I don't understand that. Well, we can assume that she was influenced by the situation that Harry did not understand her, and we all know that she wanted to kill Luke, it didn’t work out, Luke took advantage of this by taking her into sex. After which she turned her attention to Sandra (hello incest). But even here it didn’t work out and Luka made Sandra his slave, moreover, when he fucks Sandra and asks her about her daughters, she replies that she doesn’t have a daughter but has a big penis, and that she is ready to betray Harry, after which Luka asks Laura if she wants to be like Sandra and that's the end of the update. But we all know that there are four scenes in every update, which means she will agree. And one of the scenes could be the one where Luka fucks Laura and Sandra in front of Harry because he told Laura he would do it. And here I have two options for the development of events.
1: Laura and Sandra completely indulge in lust, destroying Harry, completely or gradually, fucking Luca behind his back.
2: Laura will pretend to agree, but actually get rid of Luka so that Sandra belongs only to her, but I do not believe in this option. In fact, Sandra will stay with her forever, and she doesn’t need another, and for that to happen, under the influence of Luka, she must get rid of Harry, which she will do. In general, the ending is clearly not heroic. Although no! Luka Super Hero is here!
god dang u freakin tell us the spoiler lol.
So this what i expect is truue.
the hero can be anyone but i think luca is still not hhero... remember the title is fallen hero

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I think some people are waiting for hero endings to be Good ending. but it actually will never happen, i got disappointed but it still HOOOOTTT. The purpose of this game is NTR even we have to pick to get Good ending, the ending might not for Harry

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The bully's perspective is NeToRi, so just another flavor of NTR.
Ya.
But nothing actually matters.
We are all in voyeurism mode here. Who fks whom doesn't matter. In some cases stories are real nice, but you see in f95 we're not here to read stories. We're here to see some action.

Esp the art and sound are top notch in this game.

Some guys the way they talk as if they themselves are Harry. So they can't tolerate the story. This is just stupid.

Cause there's 2 crucial points where the story breaks into NTR from Harry POV, in one part Harry is in control, and in other his GF is.

1. When he(Harry) stupidly gets data from Laura's office and hands it over to bully.
2. Laura accepts Bully's demands.

As, if point (1) is applicable to you where you get hold of sensitive data, without asking permission from the in-charge (doesn't matter if they're your gf or mom), hand it over to someone else (doesn't matter if they're your best friend), then you're someone very stupid and it won't matter even if you get cucked in real life. As you're responsible for that, doesn't matter if you like or hate it.
For the point (2), no ordinary girl is gonna accept the terms, until and unless she's already a bitch but doesn't know it.

If you're here to just enjoy the game, then do that, don't cry NTR NTR...

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
I think some people are waiting for hero endings to be Good ending. but it actually will never happen, i got disappointed but it still HOOOOTTT. The purpose of this game is NTR even we have to pick to get Good ending, the ending might not for Harry
Harry is stupid. Just because you're a good guy doesn't mean the world won't predate you for your stupidity.

Bully just uses Harry's stupidity against Harry.

The best way out for Harry would be to dump Laura. He can go for Aya or take a break.
There are various instances where Harry would actually find what's actually going on.

For those people who are butthurt for not getting Laura.
Bitches don't belong to anyone, they go to those who can give them the maximum pleasure. If there's someone who can give pleasure to Laura more than the bully, then bully loses. "Laura" is similar to "the teacher character" from "my kingdom" manhwa. They can act all high and mighty, morally strong, but they're just bitch in heat.

Then again this is a game, either play n enjoy, or don't.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Is it known how many endings there are?

Is there a plan or walkthrough somewhere?

I always get the ending with the knife attack, but there should be another ending possible, but no matter what I do, I always get to that ending.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Harry is stupid. Just because you're a good guy doesn't mean the world won't predate you for your stupidity.

Bully just uses Harry's stupidity against Harry.

The best way out for Harry would be to dump Laura. He can go for Aya or take a break.
There are various instances where Harry would actually find what's actually going on.

For those people who are butthurt for not getting Laura.
Bitches don't belong to anyone, they go to those who can give them the maximum pleasure. If there's someone who can give pleasure to Laura more than the bully, then bully loses. "Laura" is similar to "the teacher character" from "my kingdom" manhwa. They can act all high and mighty, morally strong, but they're just bitch in heat.

Then again this is a game, either play n enjoy, or don't.
Agree, i was hoping for laura to be taken back... but how harry do that? Harry''s only power only come from himself and selfish women around him but he doesn't have male BFF or any rich person that can back him up.

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not a fan of hard NTR, which this game seems to have a ton of based on the discussions in this thread. However, I've heard that this game will have a "good ending" of some sort? Does anyone know what if anything that entails? Does the rapist asshole get what's coming to him and the protagonist get his wife back and loyal to him or what?

As it is I am currently only interested in this game for the CGs.

Reactions: LewdLife

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not a fan of hard NTR, which this game seems to have a ton of based on the discussions in this thread. However, I've heard that this game will have a "good ending" of some sort? Does anyone know what if anything that entails? Does the rapist asshole get what's coming to him and the protagonist get his wife back and loyal to him or what?

So far there's only one and it's the goofy hero you have to understand her and you have to trust her

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

No i don't think this game has or will have what you are looking for. Whatever good ending there will be should be looked see as palette cleanser rather than something for people that don't like NTR. It was also confirmed it won't be about revenge.
So far there's only one and it's the goofy hero you have to understand her and you have to trust her
Eh i don't think someone not into NTR will enjoy it as MC and FMC don't get to have quality time together.

Reactions: Fyo
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes