• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Saying something intelligent for you is asking why Harry is just being tortured and that he needs some action haha, but keep thinking you like NTR.
No, it's demanding that choices fucking matter when they are presented as if they do. I wouldn't care if Harry was being tortured if it was choice based. No matter what choice Harry makes, he's fucked. This is stupid. I've been very reasonable and anyone can read my comments on this thread but you on the other hand just mindlessly attack anyone who doesn't agree with you with nonsensical memes while strawmanning their arguments and accusing them of trolling. I've left my review, you don't like it then maybe you should follow your own meme's advice and inhale some copium.

Last edited:

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can you understand that there are different types of NTR tho?
I don't like Power Vaccum what so ever but i don't go there complaining that the dev should make the game the way i like it.
You wrote a simple revenge review because the dev didn't follow what you wanted him to write.
Also the choices change in big way how the NTR plays out so when you say that there the choices are the same you clearly complain that there is no path that YOU want.
It's not a revenge review. The choices don't matter, the characters were destroyed to push the plot forward and Luca is a Gary Stu. Pointing out flaws in a product and being unsatisfied with said product because of the aforementioned flaws is not being vengeful. Seriously, how can you even say the choices change anything? No matter what choice he makes it plays out the same way with him losing, Luca winning and Laura falling.

Anyway, I'm just repeating myself at this point. I've left the review, it reflects what I feel about it. You guys are upset because I dared to not give it 5 stars and write "Omg amazing ntr. Best VN on f95."

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
No, it's demanding that choices fucking matter when they are presented as if they do. I wouldn't care if Harry was being tortured if it was choice based. No matter what choice Harry makes, he's fucked. This is stupid. I've been very reasonable and anyone can read my comments on this thread but you on the other hand just mindlessly attack anyone who doesn't agree with you and with nonsensical memes while strawmanning their arguments and accusing them of trolling. I've left my review, you don't like it then maybe you should follow your own meme's advice and inhale some copium.
Youre a complete joke, you just verified the point I made hahahhah

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
It's not a revenge review. The choices don't matter, the characters were destroyed to push the plot forward and Luca is a Gary Stu. Pointing out flaws in a product and being unsatisfied with said product because of the aforementioned flaws is not being vengeful. Seriously, how can you even say teh choices change anything. No matter what choice he makes it plays out the same way with him losing, Luca winning and Laura falling.

Anyway, I'm just repeating myself at this point. I've left the review, it reflects what I feel about it. You guys being upset because I dared to not give it 5 stars and write "Omg amazing ntr. Bes VN on f95."
I DONT WANT HARRY TO KEEP BEING TORTURED! MY CHOICES DONT MATTER! HE KEEPS GETTING NTR'D :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I promise guys I love NTR!!!!!!!!!!!! My review doesnt reflect my hate for NTR!
1674954352521.png

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's not a revenge review. The choices don't matter, the characters were destroyed to push the plot forward and Luca is a Gary Stu. Pointing out flaws in a product and being unsatisfied with said product because of the aforementioned flaws is not being vengeful. Seriously, how can you even say teh choices change anything. No matter what choice he makes it plays out the same way with him losing, Luca winning and Laura falling.

Anyway, I'm just repeating myself at this point. I've left the review, it reflects what I feel about it. You guys being upset because I dared to not give it 5 stars and write "Omg amazing ntr. Bes VN on f95."
Ok since you don't understand let me simplify it. Imagine the game is named "How I killed Harry"

Now you have choices: you can poison him, stab him with a knife or use a gun. Maybe you can look deeply into his eyes while you saw his head off. On poison route you could nurse him while he is unaware you are killing him. People will have preferences on how they want to go about this and those choices are significant for them.

You are complaining that the choices always end up with Harry being dead. Like doh that is why we are here.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Ok since you don't understand let me simplify it. Imagine the game is named "How I killed Harry"

Now you have choices: you can poison him, stab him with a knife or use a gun. Maybe you can look deeply into his eyes while you saw his head off. On poison route you could nurse him while he is unaware you are killing him. People will have preferences on how they want to go about this and those choices are significant for them.

You are complaining that the choices always end up with Harry being dead. Like doh that is why we are here.
let me step in for a sec and see if I can interpret what he is saying before you guys start calling each other names. what you are trying to say regardless of what you choose the answer is going to be the same, right?

so if I use your example in his way of thinking, (example) you are harry killer, you have three options, the poison, the knife, and the gun, each lead to a different out come, and each of those options you get the choice if you want to slowly kill him or kill him right up. For the knife, you get the option to slit his throat, cut chunks of his skin, or cut part of his body (such as fingers, toes, tongue, etc.). For the gun, you can shot him in his heart or head, you can use him as a target practice and he is the target, or whenever you shot a part of his body you burn him using the muzzle of the gun. For the poison, you can inject the victim using a syring, you can cook something and add the poison, so the victim can eat, you can also fill the room with poisonous gas..... I'll stop adding things before someone call me a psychopath lol

What I think he is referring, is not about the ending, harry is fucked either way, is how the options branch out to have a different outcome on the story and those branches have their own options that add more story to the game. I could be wrong but I think that's what he meant to say when the options are essentially pointless

Reactions: AverageHalfwit

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
let me step in for a sec and see if I can interpret what he is saying before you guys start calling each other names. what you are trying to say regardless of what you choose the answer is going to be the same, right?

so if I use your example in his way of thinking, (example) you are harry killer, you have three options, the poison, the knife, and the gun, each lead to a different out come, and each of those options you get the choice if you want to slowly kill him or kill him right up. For the knife, you get the option to slit his throat, cut chunks of his skin, or cut part of his body (such as fingers, toes, tongue, etc.). For the gun, you can shot him in his heart or head, you can use him as a target practice and he is the target, or whenever you shot a part of his body you burn him using the muzzle of the gun. For the poison, you can inject the victim using a syring, you can cook something and add the poison, so the victim can eat, you can also fill the room with poisonous gas..... I'll stop adding things before someone call me a psychopath lol

What I think he is referring, is not about the ending, harry is fucked either way, is how the options branch out to have a different outcome on the story and those branches have their own options that add more story to the game. I could be wrong but I think that's what he meant to say when the options are essentially pointless
... yeah, the outcome is going to be Harry being miserable and his girl stolen from him, thats the entire point of this game, a lot of people told him and he keeps wanting a route where Harry is Chad Thundercock, thats why he revenge reviewed the game

• Angry
Reactions: bleachedturtle

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
... yeah, the outcome is going to be Harry being miserable and his girl stolen from him, thats the entire point of this game, a lot of people told him and he keeps wanting a route where Harry is Chad Thundercock, thats why he revenge reviewed the game
I gave up on this game since I don't want harry to be a thundercucked, but I know I can't have that, so I'm just here for the spoiler ride instead of playing the game since I been reading this entire thread.... I wouldn't recommend reading it, it took me about 6 to 8 hours to finish all this, and that was probably until 160 pages (at the time) and I don't think I can't get out of this wagon at this point since I keep having nightmares from this game xD

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
What you are failing to understand is that he doesn't care if Harry wins or loses. What bothers him is that when you are given two opposite choices that the result is the exact same thing making the choice not matter. He's not crying for a Harry win. He just wants his choice to matter.

If you are about to make dinner and you have to decide between pork, beef or chicken when you do you can't have all three dishes end up Hamburger. You have distinctly different options yet in APBLU the end result no matter what you choose ends up Harry loses, Luca wins and Laura falls. Just because that result gets achieved slightly differently on different paths doesn't change the final outcome at all. Harry has lost, Luca has won and Laura has fallen.

Its the appearance of choice and yet the choices you make have no real impact on the outcome. What bothers him, and he's not alone is that no matter what it's a predetermined outcome. If that was the plan from the beginning then why bother having multiple paths in the first place. When choice was introduced different outcomes should have been the result and yet it stays a constant of Harry loses, Luca wins, Laura falls. Defend it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he is not wrong and entitled to his honest opinion. It was never about not getting what he wanted, nor was his review an attempt at revenge because all he asked for was simple common sense. 1+1, 1+2, 1+3 equal 2,3&4 respectively they don't all come out to 2 yet that is what has happened here. The disappointment comes from the missed opportunity to take advantage of the possibilities with the story. Instead it turned into must torture Harry harder just for the sake of it. But sure must be because he hates NTR, keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night. You're completely wrong but enjoy your delusions all you want.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What you are failing to understand is that he doesn't care if Harry wins or loses. What bothers him is that when you are given two opposite choices that the result is the exact same thing making the choice not matter. He's not crying for a Harry win. He just wants his choice to matter.

If you are about to make dinner and you have to decide between pork, beef or chicken when you do you can't have all three dishes end up Hamburger. You have distinctly different options yet in APBLU the end result no matter what you choose ends up Harry loses, Luca wins and Laura falls. Just because that result gets achieved slightly differently on different paths doesn't change the final outcome at all. Harry has lost, Luca has won and Laura has fallen.

Its the appearance of choice and yet the choices you make have no real impact on the outcome. What bothers him, and he's not alone is that no matter what it's a predetermined outcome. If that was the plan from the beginning then why bother having multiple paths in the first place. When choice was introduced different outcomes should have been the result and yet it stays a constant of Harry loses, Luca wins, Laura falls. Defend it all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he is not wrong and entitled to his honest opinion. It was never about not getting what he wanted, nor was his review an attempt at revenge because all he asked for was simple common sense. 1+1, 1+2, 1+3 equal 2,3&4 respectively they don't all come out to 2 yet that is what has happened here. The disappointment comes from the missed opportunity to take advantage of the possibilities with the story. Instead it turned into must torture Harry harder just for the sake of it. But sure must be because he hates NTR, keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night. You're completely wrong but enjoy your delusions all you want.
Just replying to say that you make me laugh lol, you're his alternate account or Sumatra 3D cock rider, just had to check your profile 5 sec and search for the word 'Sumatra'.

I found some funny posts and comments by you and your master lol

A promise best left unkept discussions and future possibilities | F95zone <- If you want to lower your IQ by atleast 50 points go read that thread

1674975190857.png

Apparently because we don't want a 'good ending' we're mindless hahahha and HangoverCat is an INCEL GOD

1674975205034.png

All the game haters went into that thread to keep sucking themselves off talking shit about this game and the dev lol actual bibles of hate. Dude probably thinks Power Vacuum have a good story?

1674975575269.png
I see where you guys come from lmao! Sumatra 3D rhcp725 Keep hating, asking the dev to make Harry Chad Thundercock and sucking yourselfs off. The dev will die on that hill!!! HISTORY PROVE ME RIGHT! MAN HAHAHHAH Talking to his 2 other friends that hate this game and keeps talking about it because they hate it soooo much! Dudes can't wrap their head around the fact that their opinions are not relevant to 99% of people that play this game

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
First off a good ending is still coming to APBLU, so stop acting like it's not. Go check the ending list in game. It's there.

Now you keep referencing Power Vaccuum yet are showing things from Sumatra's fan made game which was approved by the creator of the game to begin with.

The biggest reason i want a Harry win is because it would be something different. If all he does is lose then you become numb to it. Without good then bad loses it's impact. Thinking that oh he just wants one specific ending means you aren't paying attention. I have no issue with Luca winning as long as the possibility of him losing exists as well. The lack of balance is the issue. Now if this was a kinetic novel without choice I'd be 100% fine with Harry losing, Luca winning and Laura falling. Problem is this VN has choice which should lead to different outcomes yet it doesn't.

Contrary to your beliefs i actually do like parts of the game and have been supporting it on Patreon since before there was a single ending. Problem is that with each added ending nothing has changed in regards to the outcome. Harry loses, Luca wins, Laura falls no matter what. I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed in missed opportunities to take advantage of the variety that choice should bring.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
It's not a revenge review. The choices don't matter, the characters were destroyed to push the plot forward and Luca is a Gary Stu. Pointing out flaws in a product and being unsatisfied with said product because of the aforementioned flaws is not being vengeful. Seriously, how can you even say the choices change anything? No matter what choice he makes it plays out the same way with him losing, Luca winning and Laura falling.

Anyway, I'm just repeating myself at this point. I've left the review, it reflects what I feel about it. You guys are upset because I dared to not give it 5 stars and write "Omg amazing ntr. Best VN on f95."
"The truth hurts your eyes!" - there is such an expression.

Forget, they want to see Laura as a thoughtless whore and Harry, and Harry must suffer more and more... They like it, they don't want to see another perspective - a normal perspective! Here, for the most part of them, they enjoy humiliation and sadism - that's it!

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
First off a good ending is still coming to APBLU, so stop acting like it's not. Go check the ending list in game. It's there.

Now you keep referencing Power Vaccuum yet are showing things from Sumatra's fan made game which was approved by the creator of the game to begin with.

The biggest reason i want a Harry win is because it would be something different. If all he does is lose then you become numb to it. Without good then bad loses it's impact. Thinking that oh he just wants one specific ending means you aren't paying attention. I have no issue with Luca winning as long as the possibility of him losing exists as well. The lack of balance is the issue. Now if this was a kinetic novel without choice I'd be 100% fine with Harry losing, Luca winning and Laura falling. Problem is this VN has choice which should lead to different outcomes yet it doesn't.

Contrary to your beliefs i actually do like parts of the game and have been supporting it on Patreon since before there was a single ending. Problem is that with each added ending nothing has changed in regards to the outcome. Harry loses, Luca wins, Laura falls no matter what. I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed in missed opportunities to take advantage of the variety that choice should bring.
Dude, will never have a good ending! Never!

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Problem is that with each added ending nothing has changed in regards to the outcome. Harry loses, Luca wins, Laura falls no matter what. I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed in missed opportunities to take advantage of the variety that choice should bring.
but that's a very general and broad definition of the outcome, and even that is not true for clumsy hero ending, and you can argue for abrubt ending.
if you look at most stories you can just as easily define them with hero wins, ends up together with heroine, antagonist loses.
but the vn focus on relationship between characters, so even if the outcome is the same, it's still interesting to me and others.
people have different preferences, people can be very content with harem mc taking all the girls in town including his own family, but get furious when someone else touches a girl mc looked at, I don't see people complaining about that.

rungson

Aug 29, 2020
Brother Harry, does he have some brains? and he has talent to decide to do something different

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes