VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well yeah, but with different variations, either she remains herself but not that pure, though. Or she just becomes more open to sex. I noticed that when female character become mindless sex slave it's no longer interesting. And lurking through threads, I saw this same opinion from different users, as well. So, yeah, I'm bored that it's always the same story, I like to see different approaches and different ending results for the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't get it. The act will happen, it's just that the MC will be a little late, so he won't have time to catch them. Well, you asked for clever MC I gave my thoughts and who like it or not, it's a different story. Some people like fooling dumbasses and fuck in front of them. But others may sympathize with MC and feel that this is a betrayal on the part of his beloved that he couldn't stop, and while they do all this in secret, MC can only suspect, but without proof he can do nothing. I think that's what this game was about, but without the stupidity on the part of the main character. It's just that the main character was unlucky, which would probably arouse even more sympathy towards him.

There is a fan translation dropped recently (in the translation request thread), you might want to check it out. I didn't try it, so can't tell anything about quality. Official translation under way and be finished in few months from today. I played with Mtool and it wasn't that bad. Honestly, most of the games are okay with MTL, because most of them pretty much similar to each other. Life is too short to wait for all these official translations (But I have my own list of games translations that I'm waiting for). And the MTL is improving each year.

To each their own. I find this more willing to play.
But in this example, if he doesn't enjoy it, but still tries to win her heart, I don't think it would be considered netorase.
While cumdumpster ending is certainly popular I wouldn't say they become mindless slaves all the time. I do recognize the need for variety.

Remember how you said it would be better if MC wasn't idiot? I gave you the task to show that it wouldn't because those type of scenes wouldn't be possible. But you failed to admit that and claimed they would still be possible and gave example of something that doesn't have the same appeal. The kink is far more than "fooling dumbasses" - one is voyeurism, for some it will be seeking something that doesn't happen irl for other the impossibility gives the emotional shelter "it couldn't happen to me".

The ongoing route is kinda like that - MC knows and tries to fight back.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
excuse me im planning just playing it until begin the aya route, anyone can please explain me what is the hero ending?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
excuse me im planning just playing it until begin the aya route, anyone can please explain me what is the hero ending?
The hero ending has many branches but in essence, it is Laura "sacrificing herself" so that Harry can "Be happy." Note the quotations.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
well the hero route doesn't seem to involve aya, if you are asking how it's different from the normal ending, in the normal ending,(basically generic ntr) mc doesn't know or try to understand what's happening, at least until the end.
in the hero route, mc realize something is wrong and try to do something about it.
i think the dev said aya route is next after the hero route, so unless there is a change or a break, about 2 months from now aya route will begin.
i have no clue what the aya route is about, but we can assume there will be aya scenes.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
well the hero route doesn't seem to involve aya, if you are asking how it's different from the normal ending, in the normal ending,(basically generic ntr) mc doesn't know or try to understand what's happening, at least until the end.
in the hero route, mc realize something is wrong and try to do something about it.
i think the dev said aya route is next after the hero route, so unless there is a change or a break, about 2 months from now aya route will begin.
i have no clue what the aya route is about, but we can assume there will be aya scenes.

Given that she's the corporate hacker (at least to me it's a given) it'll be interesting to see how they incorporate the NTR aspects in. He's a good writer (NTR genre), it'll be interesting to see how he pulls it off.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Please stop asking for new update, maybe instead ask for the content of the update and how was it, the hero will appear sooner or later, no need to ask 1000 times.
I think heroes know already that we need em and we are waiting for them to kindly share with us.
Cheers.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Please stop asking for new update, maybe instead ask for the content of the update and how was it, the hero will appear sooner or later, no need to ask 1000 times.
I think heroes know already that we need em and we are waiting for them to kindly share with us.
Cheers.
What a good sneaky way to ask for a hero sir lmao

Reactions: BBCinyourass
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes