VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
but corruption is a classical ntr element and APBLU is a classical corruption-ntr-story. Sooo I dont really understand this argument, I think what u are tryin to say is that this is hard corruption. I that case I am with you and think this way of total corruption might only be implemented in one of the endings :)
I just do not feel this is an corruption story. Luca is changing Laura to be his liking and to love him but he is not doing to it to make Laura a slut. So he is changing her but not corrupting her. Just my thought on the story.

Aug 4, 2017
Luca is changing Laura to be his liking and to love him but he is not doing to it to make Laura a slut. So he is changing her but not corrupting her.
If there is one unspoken rule about NTR corruption games and their antagonists is that they pretty much ALWAYS want to make their women sexually open fucktoys, even if they are not willing to share them. And he's definitely fucking with her head already - telling her she wants to be dominated and what not. And it's just 30% lol.
I do not think that Laura's mother career path is a coincidence, nor do I think her daughter couldn't go following her footsteps if a *certain* office scandal got out and she would be forced to quit her current job.

It's a speculation of course but it's always good to remember there are many possibilities, and HCat already said something about 5/6 endings (some of them are Aya ofc).

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Definitely, I want to see love with my NTR. :giggle: Also I don't want to share fucktoys.
thats exactly how I like my NTR. But one thing does not rule out the other. Also here the definition for corruption:
taken from .

1a: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)​
1b: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (such as bribery)​
1c: a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct
1d: decay, decomposition; the corruption of a carcass :D well, that's not it

I underlined those parts that are actually happening with laura in the game. Below I will argue why this game (and almost every NTR game, at least NTR of the type B and C) is indeed a corruption game. Spoiler alert!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How far this corruption process goes. - whether it will be a total slutification resulting in her getting laid by many or just the conquer of her heart by luca's large dick and physical and psychological skills - that is a whole different question! And there it seems I have the same preference as you. I like my NTR much more in the way of stealing the heart and not a slutification/gangbang scenario.

Luca is changing Laura to be his liking and to love him but he is not doing to it to make Laura a slut.
tl; dr: what you mean IMHO rather fits the term slutification and not corruption

edit: btw just have a look at the genre tags of this game. Hangover Cat himself gave this game the corruption tag ;)

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
thats exactly how I like my NTR. But one thing does not rule out the other. Also here the definition for corruption:
taken from .

1a: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)​
1b: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (such as bribery)​
1c: a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct
1d: decay, decomposition; the corruption of a carcass​

I underlined those parts that are actually happening with laura in the game. Below I will argue why this game (and almost every NTR game, at least NTR of the type B and C) is indeed a corruption game. Spoiler alert!

How far this corruption process goes. - whether it will be a total slutification resulting in her getting laid by many or just the conquer of her heart by luca's large dick and physical and psychological skills - that is a whole different question! And there it seems I have the same preference as you. I like my NTR much more in the way of stealing the heart and not a slutification/gangbang scenario.

tl; dr: what you mean IMHO rather fits the term slutification and not corruption

edit: btw just have a look at the genre tags of this game. Hangover Cat himself gave this game the corruption tag ;)
Thank you for taking the time to copy the literal definition of corruption and give examples from the story to correct my inferential definition of corruption. You have proven this is an corruption story.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm personally bored of the piercing + tattoo + hair change color trope. Most of the time there is no progression in the girl changes, we don't get to participate in her taking the steps of appearance changes. It feels as if authors are crossing things of a list, that was certainly the case in Edge oF.
I have hopes we can be surprised here :)
Also i feel that changing Laura hair would clash with Aya.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I am totally a fan of this idea as well. Also I love nipple and/or belly piercings as signs of corruption or temporary body paintings when they have sex. With tags like cumwhore or daddys slut or something like that... ;)

but I think/hope next stage will rather be way sexier lingerie like thongs and even skimpier/sluttier cloths. Real body modifications like color of hair and piercings is something that only makes sense when the final corruption stage is reached, which will be at the ending of the story I guess. But still I hope this stuff gets implemented at one point!
The problem with that is how to disguise it or kept it hidden from Harry, or even accept an excuse when he finds out, ironically if this was a highschool setting or even college it would be easier since people do change their looks a lot in those ages, this is also why i asked if he wanted to do a fantasy or SciFy game, since extreme make overs would be more aceptable in those settings no matter the age

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
that was certainly the case in Edge oF.
there were absolutely no body changes in the edge of... neither piercings, tattoos, nor hair color change.

Most of the time there is no progression in the girl changes
thats only the case in lazy works where the whole corruption progress is only shown via appearance changes. Most other games concentrate on behavior changes. I would love to see a good combination of both aspects. And as Hangover Cat manages the synthesis of fine art with cool visual ideas (key chain) and great writing and character design, I feel like he could be the one to pull it off.

we don't get to participate in her taking the steps of appearance changes.
but it could be done in this game. Who knows what scenes might come in the future.. Luca and Laura could go shopping together (or he could interrupt Harry and Laura shopping) and there Luca buys Laura some new lingerie she has to wear by rule. We already experienced how Luca arranged for her new outfit...

tl, dr; in reality people often change their appearance when they go through a major change in their life. Thats why its making it so interesting for corruption stories.

Also i feel that changing Laura hair would clash with Aya.
we already got a good alternative idea for that way up in the comments:

Also with blonde hair there is overlap with Aya. A different color might work. I know the setting is suppose to realistic but maybe pink hair would be fun. Also if we find out what Laura's problem with her mother is, then brown hair like Sandra could be fun as well.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
there were absolutely no body changes in the edge of... neither piercings, tattoos, nor hair color change.
thats only the case in lazy works where the whole corruption progress is only shown via appearance changes. Most other games concentrate on behavior changes. I would love to see a good combination of both aspects. And as Hangover Cat manages the synthesis of fine art with cool visual ideas (key chain) and great writing and character design, I feel like he could be the one to pull it off.

but it could be done in this game. Who knows what scenes might come in the future.. Luca and Laura could go shopping together (or he could interrupt Harry and Laura shopping) and there Luca buys Laura some new lingerie she has to wear by rule. We already experienced how Luca arranged for her new outfit...

tl, dr; in reality people often change their appearance when they go through a major change in their life. Thats why its making it so interesting for corruption stories.

we already got a good alternative idea for that way up in the comments:
Look i'm not saying it's bad thing to do but it needs a careful execution. Due to multiple artists working on the art for the game and characters lacking strong appearance features we can easily run into issue of characters not being recognizable.

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
woooops, kinda missed that one. I think I havent played the finished version yet :D never really was that much into The Edge of, I never really liked the character personalities of the main characters... but since I missed such an essential part I guess I will be giving it another go.

Look i'm not saying it's bad thing to do but it needs a careful execution. Due to multiple artists working on the art for the game and characters lacking strong appearance features we can easily run into issue of characters not being recognizable.
oh yes, that makes sense. I think I misunderstood u there ;)

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
HangoverCat I just realized that there is 1 more setting that would let you do interesting things: urban fantasy, think something liek quite a few light novels or even more serious stuff like The Dresden Files, or mor ein line with eroges a setting like Taimanin Asagi.

I think you could have fun with that and it would really let you playa round with corruption and how to show it without it looking strange or too extreme for the setting.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
He hasn't definitively said one way or the other I don't think, but it sounds like he's going to focus on only doing the Laura path first and then work on other stuff after finishing her path.

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
This game is really good, the best i've played yet.

Only i wish more variety in the cgs in the sex scenes, other angeles maybe but i'd know i'm being unfair, a release a month is a ton of work.

Keep it up!

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
How many sex scenes are in ver. 0.2.0? Also, are they like full blown fucking or just bjs and stuff? Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes