VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Huh, a year since that answer or a year since it started? Anyway it looks like it will be done by next december wich is great anyway.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I know you there's a very slim chance of you answering this question accurately but, roughly how long do you think before this game is 100% complete? 6 months, 1 year, 2 years?
Around one year
Huh, a year since that answer or a year since it started? Anyway it looks like it will be done by next december wich is great anyway.
I scrolled back a few pages and saw an answer by Hangover Cat- he said about a year, but possibly more.

I personally prefer HangoverCat to rather take his time. If its over a year or so that doesnt matter for me. APBLU has a fantastic NTR premise and this game is the perfect foundation to be filled with loads and loads and loads of content and routes.

I feel like I will never ever get tired from this game. Lets just sit back and enjoy what HangoverCat got loaded for us... ;)

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
I personally prefer HangoverCat to rather take his time. If its over a year or so that doesnt matter for me. APBLU has a fantastic NTR premise and this game is the perfect foundation to be filled with loads and loads and loads of content and routes.

I feel like I will never ever get tired from this game. Lets just sit back and enjoy what HangoverCat got loaded for us... ;)
I am also really loving this game and can't wait for the next update. However I think that ultimately Hangover Cat should end it when he feels like he is finished with the story, however soon or far in the future that might be. I think one of the biggest challenges for creators is balancing creating more of a popular or proven story versus ending it at the right time. Getting that wrong can lead to a decline in quality and / or burnout which I think you see in lots of popular media where practical concerns end up trumping creative ones

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I think that ultimately Hangover Cat should end it when he feels like he is finished with the story, however soon or far in the future that might be.
true and I think that is exactly what he will do (at least thats what he told me in PMs and also when you read through his comments here).

Though its also always important to keep a good balance between making use of good input/feedback/constructive critics on the one hand and the own agenda/pacing/creativeness on the other. I feel this often can make a big difference in game development and thats where you can distinguish a good dev from a lazy one. N_Taii, HangoverCat and Onedge are good examples for devs that found a very nice balance in this matter, at least it seems so until now ;)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Im normally not into NTR based on Blackmail, but this game is very good and very well written.
I do think this game could have worked with another premise though, if the antagonist had inserted himself in another way than through blackmail and it could have been even more impactful, that said this is probably absolutely at the top of NTR games i have played and i have played a lot :)

Reactions: GMack98

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

Can someone share???
hyped? :p

here u go mate, though I will only be showing her new outfit. Go and support Hangover Cat at patreon if you want the CG preview ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decide for yourself but I love it. Every detail (the key!!)! Also it isnt too much and also not too less. Perfect pacing if u ask me..

Btw release date for 2.5 is 20th of january. edit: for the highest patreon tier though, for the other tiers go look at his patreon ;) Maybe around end of this month/beginning of february it will be released here on f95z

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
That chain over her shirt looks weird, shouldn't it be under it? Other than that I cannot wait to see Harry asking her why did she change her outfit. I wonder if there is going to be another, even more lewd one in the future as well.

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
That chain over her shirt looks weird, shouldn't it be under it?
I love it actually, because ...

I wonder if there is going to be another, even more lewd one in the future as well.
I surely hope so and I am quite sure that there will be more (Hangover Cat kind of implied that on patreon).

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I love it actually, because ...

I surely hope so and I am quite sure that there will be more (Hangover Cat kind of implied that on patreon).
Actually I've double checked and chains like that can be worn like Laura wears it on the art, which is surprising to me, I've always thought you were supposed to wear them on your skin, but apparently under the collar is also allowed.
The way she wears it would indicate she puts shirt on first then the chain. But she is supposed to have the chain on all the time, she has it on during H-scenes where she is otherwise naked. So it's a good spot the drawing is incorrect.

The key will be visible if the chain is under shirt as well given the cleavage the shirt has.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is probably like a rosary, wether she wears it all the time or not its position is easy to fix from under her shirt to over it, also thanks for the image, is like a sneak peek and a good way to generate more hype xD

Aug 4, 2017
Also:

I don't know if Hangover Cat has this planned, but Luca forcing Laura to change hair color to be more to his liking later in the story, apart from making her wear even skimpier outfits/lingerie, would 100% make me diamonds:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I don't know if Hangover Cat has this planned, but Luca forcing Laura to change hair color to be more to his liking later in the story, apart from making her wear even skimpier outfits/lingerie, would 100% make me diamonds:
I am totally a fan of this idea as well. Also I love nipple and/or belly piercings as signs of corruption or temporary body paintings when they have sex. With tags like cumwhore or daddys slut or something like that... ;)

but I think/hope next stage will rather be way sexier lingerie like thongs and even skimpier/sluttier cloths. Real body modifications like color of hair and piercings is something that only makes sense when the final corruption stage is reached, which will be at the ending of the story I guess. But still I hope this stuff gets implemented at one point!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The changed hair color is a good but I feel changing hair to blonde is more an corruption type story element. I don't think it goes well with how the story is currently moving. But I can see an ending where Laura is so broken she does change her hair color, tan her skin, and get tattoos.

Also with blonde hair there is overlap with Aya. A different color might work. I know the setting is suppose to realistic but maybe pink hair would be fun. Also if we find out what Laura's problem with her mother is, then brown hair like Sandra could be fun as well.

Like if Laura hated Sandra because Sandra cheated on her husband. Laura cannot understand why Sandra would hurt a loving husband. So if Laura changes her hair to like Sandra it would be like she forgives and understand Sandra now. Heck for all we know Laura's current hair color is fake and changed so it will distance herself from Sandra.

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
but I feel blonde hair is more an corruption type story element.
but corruption is a classical ntr element and APBLU is a classical corruption-ntr-story. Sooo I dont really understand this argument, I think what u are tryin to say is that this is hard corruption. I that case I am with you and think this way of total corruption might only be implemented in one of the endings :)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes