VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
The drawing is good, the idea is good, but the choice of actions from the player is a problem. As if 100% of the decision in such a genre should be made by the player, not the authors of the game, and there should be elections for almost every important decision of the heroes, and not what there is, and even then there is no difference from the choice ...
holy dudes out here demanded a multi lvl branching path AAA Rpg where he gets to control ever action, what a world

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
The drawing is good, the idea is good, but the choice of actions from the player is a problem. As if 100% of the decision in such a genre should be made by the player, not the authors of the game, and there should be elections for almost every important decision of the heroes, and not what there is, and even then there is no difference from the choice ...
Nop. I decide what I write, and you can decide to cry about it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is there any chance you could tell us what other types of content we might end up seeing later in the game? Exhibitionism or at least some anal? I can understand if you want to keep it a secret and leave us in suspense, but I just am really hoping to see certain things in the upcoming content.

Reactions: abgazil

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This ain't RPG game, people are not here to make choices but rather to see very specific content. The purpose of decisions is to broaden the variety of that content, because so it happens that what people like about ntr is often mutually exclusive.

Is there any chance you could tell us what other types of content we might end up seeing later in the game? Exhibitionism or at least some anal? I can understand if you want to keep it a secret and leave us in suspense, but I just am really hoping to see certain things in the upcoming content.
Don't we all do ? I think that unless dev decides to poll people about what type of content there should be, all that there is to do is wait.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Really enjoyed the game so far. A particular fantasy of mine that I love quite a bit is seeing strong-willed and professional women getting blackmailed, increasingly corrupted, and eventually succumbing to the antagonist's sexual advances. In other words, slow-burn corruption and NTR themes are one of the top flavors of interest for me. That's what I particularly liked the most from APBLU.

Seeing a potential route where Luca somehow involves Laura's mom as well in the game, would be a nice angle to take the story in a new direction imo ^^

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
But that defeats the entire premise of the game. It is labeled as predominantly NTR for a reason. And as others have commented, some like to see specific content in games. If you are not satisfied with the choices/reactions from the lead characters in-game, and/or find them to be a tad too "unrealistic", then you should consider rethinking what elements of NTR stand out the most for you in an NTR themed game.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
I don’t write in terms of what type of content I need to/should introduce. I’m trying to write the best corruption/NTR story that I possibly can. So there’s nothing at the top of my head that comes to mind. It could be that that’s a bad approach, and I’ll probably take it into consideration while writing Aya’s route. So there will surely be anal at some point, but in Aya’s route, not in Laura’s.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Ok.
I love the art style. I also enjoy fragments of the story.
My only complaint about this game is that, unless I'm doing something wrong by choosing to play from all perspectives, there's only a singular choice in the entire game.
If this is done by design, why not take the choice out and add the kinetic novel tag?

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I don’t write in terms of what type of content I need to/should introduce. I’m trying to write the best corruption/NTR story that I possibly can. So there’s nothing at the top of my head that comes to mind. It could be that that’s a bad approach, and I’ll probably take it into consideration while writing Aya’s route. So there will surely be anal at some point, but in Aya’s route, not in Laura’s.
Well its working so far xD, out of curiosity how much of the game would you say its finished? Like 20% (probably more, i just threw that number because is ver 0.2 xD), of course we know whatever you say its subject to change.

Speaking of ntr and corruption have you thought of fantasy? Or even Scify settings? We see fantasy used from time to time but at least in ntr very few actually feel like fantasy, and science fiction is even more rare i think.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
On the one hand it's nice to know that we will at least see some anal as each developer has their list of things they will and won't put into their game. On the other hand I can't say it's not at least a little disappointing to think that Laura won't have any anal scenes. After the scene with her and Luca in her office and the comment on her ass being so sensitive, i was thinking we might get some sort of scene along the lines of Luca taking Laura's anal virginity and boldly going where not only has Harry never been, but where she never planned to let anyone go! It'd be even more outrageous if she'd had sex with someone before and therefore wasn't a virgin when she slept with Harry for the first time!

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Well its working so far xD, out of curiosity how much of the game would you say its finished? Like 20% (probably more, i just threw that number because is ver 0.2 xD), of course we know whatever you say its subject to change.

Speaking of ntr and corruption have you thought of fantasy? Or even Scify settings? We see fantasy used from time to time but at least in ntr very few actually feel like fantasy, and science fiction is even more rare i think.
It’s about 30% for Laura’s route, I would say. I still haven’t started writing Aya’s route yet, so for her, I can’t really tell. And yes, while I don’t personally read much fantasy/ science fiction, I want to play a lot with NTR settings, if possible, even if there are chances that I fail in the process. I think it would be kinda fun to write something like Steins;gate, but with NTR. Though I don’t think time loops are very compatible with the genre, unless the MC loses his memory.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It’s about 30% for Laura’s route, I would say. I still haven’t started writing Aya’s route yet, so for her, I can’t really tell. And yes, while I don’t personally read much fantasy/ science fiction, I want to play a lot with NTR settings, if possible, even if there are chances that I fail in the process. I think it would be kinda fun to write something like Steins;gate, but with NTR. Though I don’t think time loops are very compatible with the genre, unless the MC loses his memory.
I believe the idea is that the time looped person keeps memory while everyone else lives the day as normal. I think it's very compatible. You can have time loop the girl where she gets harassed / hit on and as she relives the day she loses the will to resist.
Or you can time loop the MC:
- first time time he finds girl cheating and just runs away devastated
- he is traumatized and avoids her
- finds strength, loops back to burst on her, she runs to him and claims she was forced
- he loops again, confronts her about the situation and saves her - happy end?
- something doesn't quite add up and he decides to loop again and trail her - true end
- he keeps on looping, changing the events but can't fix things and eventually loses sanity - cuck end

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He would need to be really bad at avoiding ntr, unless is something like every time he wins against a netori guy a new one appears that screws him while he focuses in the one he knows, but that could get really convoluted xD

And i like that you are willing to try, after all you can't learn unless you do it.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
-What about pregnancy, do you have plan to put in the final routes? it would be ultimate humiliation xD
-Also do you have in mind some discreet sex or phone sex scene? I really love this type of scene in ntr mystery game.
and about corruption I would like to see some change in hair, sweat after hidden sex, clothes or hickeys as sign of love and suspicion for heroines...

Edit: we aleardy know Aya see that laura and luca do something together, that's why Aya distract our mc to not see what's happen...this scene was good but it could be better if laura get some blush on cheeks and I would like to see more like this discreet situation. that's just one example you can improve but it's up to you my friend how you want...

Last edited:

Jontron915

Jul 24, 2020

Well that cinches it, I'll be supporting you on Patreon now.

PBLU is one of the best NTR works I've ever read/played right there alongside Princess Knight Taming and other great works in NTR. If you're going to continue making more of this stuff I'll be supporting you all the way!

Sep 17, 2020
It’s about 30% for Laura’s route, I would say. I still haven’t started writing Aya’s route yet, so for her, I can’t really tell.
I know you there's a very slim chance of you answering this question accurately but, roughly how long do you think before this game is 100% complete? 6 months, 1 year, 2 years?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes