VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so it's going into the mother being cucked from the Mc now? Why? I'm not going to lie, I'm partly reading and partly skipping, only stopping if something seems to look interesting because at this point the levels of "you're kidding me right" is too high up even for me to pretend otherwise. But honestly just feels like this route is just being dragged out

I'm seeing people talk about Aya so I'm guessing they even drag her into this route or it does finish and I have to find which route starts hers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeepster

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Wait so it's going into the mother being cucked from the Mc now? Why? I'm not going to lie, I'm partly reading and partly skipping, only stopping if something seems to look interesting because at this point the levels of "you're kidding me right" is too high up even for me to pretend otherwise. But honestly just feels like this route is just being dragged out

I'm seeing people talk about Aya so I'm guessing they even drag her into this route or it does finish and I have to find which route starts hers.
this route is over, next ending should involved aya (I think two more)/ Some people didn't like it because it lose the backboned harry have in other endings and just magically make harry enjoy getting cucked by luca

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
this route is over, next ending should involved aya (I think two more)/ Some people didn't like it because it lose the backboned harry have in other endings and just magically make harry enjoy getting cucked by luca
I just took a break at the under the desk scene, I'm guessing that's close to the end of it, how is this the hero route again? If that's how it ends literally just wow. We are still on the hero route here, the one next to the "clumsy" hero? Like we already finished the "he's a cuck now " routes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
1 –

Who: Laura (purple hair) and Luca

Where: Laura’s bedroom.

When: HangoverCat thinks it fits in best.

How: Luca is fucking Laura from behind on the bed while she looks at a picture of Harry. When Luca gets close to cumming he grabs hold of the chain necklace slightly strangling Laura when she agrees to become Luca’s girl he cums inside and breaks the chain necklace. The broken necklace gets turned into a Luca Navel piercing after for Laura to get marked as Luca property.

Outfit: Both naked except Laura is wearing the golden chain at the start. With Laura having a Luca Navel piercing at the end.

Position: From behind holding Laura’s arms to make her look at the picture and then transition to holding the chain prior to climax. Sort of like what happens in this panel:

Why: To get Laura to submit to Luca to become his girl and destroy all remnants of love for Harry by destroying the necklace and once broken get it turned into a Luca Navel piercing for Laura to get marked as Luca property with and is on clear display when Laura wears her slutty outfit.

This is a basic corruption and degradation idea for Laura where she ends up getting physically marked as Luca property which goes well with the slutty outfit he makes her wear. I hope others like this idea as well and I can’t wait to see the other ideas and how mine stacks up against everyone else’s.

2 –

The idea behind this is to get a sex scene showing off Laura’s nipple piercings in the “Let’s make a family” ending. This is the ending where Harry is oblivious to Laura’s corruption into a slut.

Who: Luca is fucking Laura

Where: In the hotel where Luca got Laura to Dogeza to him and beg for sex.

How: Luca and Laura have just gotten back from getting her nipples pierced, as Luca demanded, and Luca wants to fuck Laura to ingrain her sex slave status into her brain.

When: After Laura Dogeza’d to Luca, following getting her nipples pierced but before they left to tell Harry about Laura’s new desire to have Luca help her “exercise”.

Outfit: Laura has the sexy outfit that she had on before the pencil blue dress in this ending. The one with the exposed panties that has yet to be used in a sex scene (Her daily around the house clothing that she uses once she starts back with the long blond hair in this ending).

Position: Something like the below image as it shows both Laura’s pussy and pierced nipples:

Note that we should see Laura’s pierced nipples as that is a large focus of this scene.

Why: Luca needs to force Laura to understand that she is his sex slave and the piercings are physical proof of this fact. Laura will succumb to this fact and her slut transformation will continue further.

3 –

Who: Aya, Harry, and Laura.

Where: In a hotel.

How: They're on a romantic getaway and after a day full of silliness involving Harry juggling between Aya and Laura and trying to keep them from murdering one another, they get back to the hotel to have some fun together.

Position: Aya is on her back, getting fucked by Harry with Laura sitting on her face while kissing Harry.

Why: Because God finally decided Harry had enough timelines of suffering, and through divine intervention, unhuman willpower, true love, and some well-timed puppy eyes, he managed to defeat Luca and end up with both Aya and Laura. But seriously, how he managed to do this is up to you, HS. I'm curious to see how you'd justify this scenario.

4 –

Who: Laura and Luca.

Where: A strip club, either one owned by Luca's dad or just any random strip club or degenerate club.

How: Luca helps Laura with her exhibition kink by making her dance in the club in front of random perverts (perhaps the two pervs from work are there too, trying to help Harry get over his 'Laura obsession'?). After she gives them a show and starts to enjoy it, Luca would remind her who's in charge, making her give him a lap dance in front of everyone that ends in sex (him seated) and a clean-up bj.

When: Sometimes during or after the Hero endings.

Outfit: A slutty outfit/black bikini with a black wig and (an optional) black mask (something kinda goth styled?)

Position: Luca would be seated with Laura giving him a lap dance that ends up with her fucking him in a cowgirl position in front of everyone, ending with her between his legs cleaning him up

Why: Because Luca wants to humiliate Laura and develop her exhibitionism further, and make her feel more aroused by being seen in lewd situations.

5 –

Who: Laura and some coworkers

Where: Office toilet

How: Laura is left in a toilet stall by Luca and is getting fucked by some of her coworkers, one by one. Eventually Harry will come in and hear something from the stall or even sees it.

When: Doesn't really matter. Of course at a later point where she is already corrupted. Maybe with blonde hair.

Outfit: Fully naked, with some rope or chains to bind her to the stall. You could also add some accessories like cuffs, collar etc.

Position: Kinda like this

Why: I have no idea why :D but maybe because Luca wants to humiliate her and/or wants to raise the moral of the team.
Thanks for sharing, in my opinion the strip club is best by a landslide.
Sure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HangoverCat Sorry to tag you but i greatly disagree with what you are about to do. I think if you start filtering suggestions like that it will only result with choices just being boring. I understand the concern that more complex scenes will be more attractive by nature so maybe to even out the field add some "penalty" for the more complex scenes - example: this scene to win needs to have 10% lead over the others. Or maybe segregate ideas and have separate vote for "complex" bonus scene when you have budget/time for it. Alternatively maybe just increasing the budget for the bonus scene at cost of main game is not bad idea, I noticed here and then CG being added to the main game without real reason - example: the Helen post sex CG that was out of blue as it was the first time we saw how she looks.

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
In case it wasn't shared:;
Changelog V0.8.0

Game

• Converted 4 old scenes with the new animation style
Story

• 15k words~ added
  • 8 CG sets added
  • 3 lewd scenes added
  • Added 1 ending (Fallen)

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Yes. I've said before in the good ending Luca gets all four of the girls and has sex with them all in front of Harry. He has a psychotic break and goes to a mental institution where he hallucinates that Laura and Aya are the nurses taking care of him while Luca becomes a multi-billionaire and lives in a mansion with every girl in the game as his harem.
Damn if that's the good ending I am intrigued about what the bad ending will be.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i don't know about the rest of you but i think i found the level of ntr i can't fap too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and if he is going to a looney bin it should be because he went on a murder spree taking out all who betrayed him because god dammit i want to see the cuck go psycho :)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I just took a break at the under the desk scene, I'm guessing that's close to the end of it, how is this the hero route again? If that's how it ends literally just wow. We are still on the hero route here, the one next to the "clumsy" hero? Like we already finished the "he's a cuck now " routes
0.8.0 is the update that ends the fallen hero, that's why people are salty about the ending becuase it felt for the lack of better terms dumb, since harry was never portrayed as a cuck in the previous endings as he was shown a backboned, but this ending just does a few steps back from the story that was developed just to have an ending where he enjoy being a cuck without build up or explanation. Laura last ending(s) involving aya are left before hoping to aya main story so it can end up same as this ending, better or worse depending on hc. To clarify by better, I don't mean harry winning since that ain't happening until the "good ending," what I meant is to have a better written story

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
For people pitying over Harry, guys Harry is a weak beta.

No normal sane person will tolerate being cucked, he will retaliate one way or another. Retaliation may or may not take time based upon the way he retaliates.

As you can never be a God, to defeat demon you need to become a greater demon, something along the lines.
Sometimes you defeat evil with ultimate good, OR you defeat evil with GREATER EVIL.

It's normal to lose all hope and sanity temporarily when you found out your loved ones cheating, but what doesn't kills you makes you stronger.

Luca clearly has a weak spot for his mother, power and position. Yeah he might not have weak spots for gals unlike most men.

But without power, position, money AND his mom stolen, what do you think this shit is gonna do?

As I said sometimes you need a greater evil to decimate the evil.

This can be another hell of a game, another story where Harry makes a explosive come back.
In which it'll be Luca who narrates the whole story that how he himself became the ultimate sole reason for his own complete downfall.

That'll be another hell of NTR story, but I don't think HC has any plans for that.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
0.8.0 is the update that ends the fallen hero, that's why people are salty about the ending becuase it felt for the lack of better terms dumb, since harry was never portrayed as a cuck in the previous endings as he was shown a backboned, but this ending just does a few steps back from the story that was developed just to have an ending where he enjoy being a cuck without build up or explanation. Laura last ending(s) involving aya are left before hoping to aya main story so it can end up same as this ending, better or worse depending on hc. To clarify by better, I don't mean harry winning since that ain't happening until the "good ending," what I meant is to have a better written story
I actually just finished it and I am quite dumbfounded. Like I'm sure I did praise this game earlier in its development for nit making the Mc a complete cuck and even showing he will fight back at best and "kill" at worst. But the fallen hero definitely made no sense. I had already criticized that the mom who had by her on backstory literally been in this similar situation so she chose to deal with it made no sense, "oh imma go fuck him instead of my daughter " especially after building harry up the way she did.

It also made no damn sense that harry literally in none of the storyline ever recorded any of the shit Lucas said, especially the very damning shit at the end which he could've used. Like does smart phone he had just magically cease to exist when not used to recieve videos or pictures of laura... or be on the phone while listening to her get fucked?

It's more wtf when you take into account they work in a app company the very technology he's designing for he should have the bare basics of the things it could be used for.

Like just the bullshit of him stalking her... he could've shut that down just by pulling up old text messages or maybe a photo on his phone to probe to his boss they were/are literally a couple and something wasn't right. He literally did nothing I'd expect a 5 year old to even attempt.

Aya's ntr is going to make even less sense to me because she's shown ti be literally smarter than Laura when it comes to the type of men Lucas is. I don't see a nonidiotic or character breaking way that he gets her not only on his dick but to betray harry. I was actually expecting Aya's route would be her actually succeeding in pulling harry from Laura causing Laura to start being the one to get ntr'd. I assumed that's part of the reason harry wasn't drawn with a 1 inches punis and didn't only last 2 seconds.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yes. I've said before in the good ending Luca gets all four of the girls and has sex with them all in front of Harry. He has a psychotic break and goes to a mental institution where he hallucinates that Laura and Aya are the nurses taking care of him while Luca becomes a multi-billionaire and lives in a mansion with every girl in the game as his harem.
Wait, four? Who's the fourth. We've only seen Laura, aya, and Sandra...

Helen is basically faceless for all but 1 scene and then she had a dick for a face and the new gf also is a rando

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I actually just finished it and I am quite dumbfounded. Like I'm sure I did praise this game earlier in its development for nit making the Mc a complete cuck and even showing he will fight back at best and "kill" at worst. But the fallen hero definitely made no sense. I had already criticized that the mom who had by her on backstory literally been in this similar situation so she chose to deal with it made no sense, "oh imma go fuck him instead of my daughter " 3specially afte4 building harry up the way she did.

It also made no damn sense that harry literally in none of the storyline ever recorded any of the shit Lucas said, especially the very damning shit at the end which he could've used. Like does smart phon3 he had just magically cease to exist when not used to recieve videos or pictures of laura... or be on the phone while listening to her get fucked?

It's more wtf wh3n you take into account they work in a app company the very technology he's designing for he should have the bare basics of the things it could be used for.

Like just the bullshit of him stalking her... he could've shut that down just by pulling up old text messages or maybe a photo on his phone to probe to his boss they were/are literally a couple and something wasn't right. He literally did nothing I'd expect a 5 year old to even attempt.

Aya's ntr is going to make even less sense to me because she's shown ti be literally smarter than Laura eh3n it comes to the type of men Lucas is. I don't see a nonidiotic or character breaking way that he gets her not only on his dick but to betray harry. I was actually expecting Aya's route would be her actually succeeding in pulling harry from Laura causing Laura to start being the one to get ntr'd. I assumed that's part of the reason harry wasn't drawn with a 1 inches punis and didn't only last 2 seconds.
After the first "hero end" the game became uninteresting and predictable!
It's eight circles of hell for Harry and that's it!
Reading is not interesting and fuping too - Santa Barbara 2.0.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Aya's ntr is going to make even less sense to me because she's shown ti be literally smarter than Laura eh3n it comes to the type of men Lucas is.
Well sadly it's hard to make most of netorare scenarios work without lowering main characters IQ because in realistic way nobody smart would even fall for playboys tricks or allow blackmail to go so far or man to be SO oblivious. I already threw away my hopes for realistic approach in netorare stories so not much to be disappointed with ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes