VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Sigh. The Aya path is going to be Luca fucking Aya and taking her away from Harry. If you show more affection for Aya in your choices it will lead to him treating Laura like chopped liver once she is addicted to his magic cock and shifting all his energy to corrupting Aya instead. Once he has them both, he will dress up Harry in women's clothes and rename him Harriet and make his new bitch clean his house while he forces him to watch the constant threesomes.
Dude! Put a spoiler tag in there.

But, yeah. Luca is fixated on Harry above all else. If Harry fell in love with a wood chipper, Luca would be fucking that wood chipper behind Harry's back.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

But, yeah. Luca is fixated on Harry above all else. If Harry fell in love with a wood chipper, Luca would fucking that wood chipper behind Harry's back.
LOL it is only a spoiler if I'm right but I don't think I've been far off the mark yet. It is kind of like being a weatherman in Arizona you pretty much know it is going to be 100 degrees with 0% humidity most of the time.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Sigh. The Aya path is going to be Luca fucking Aya and taking her away from Harry. If you show more affection for Aya in your choices it will lead to him treating Laura like chopped liver once she is addicted to his magic cock and shifting all his energy to corrupting Aya instead. Once he has them both, he will dress up Harry in women's clothes and rename him Harriet and make his new bitch clean his house while he forces him to watch the constant threesomes.
And then Luca will fuck Harry too since that's clearly his endgame with his obsession to Harry

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
LOL it is only a spoiler if I'm right but I don't think I've been far off the mark yet. It is kind of like being a weatherman in Arizona you pretty much know it is going to be 100 degrees with 0% humidity most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still wanna play the Aya updates, I've long since gotten tried of Luca plugging Laura's holes. We have 5 pages of her scenes, as of 7.6. I'm worried though, because the only artwork we have of Aya is really good. The scenes with Luca and Laura are hit and miss, really all over the place. I know the artists have changed a few times, but whatever the reason it looks messy. Considering Aya knows what Luca is, and despises him, I wonder how Aya's fall will go. If it's...

Lucalol.png "I'll for sure deliver Harry to you, if you take my dick into every hole in your body for however long that takes, as close to, or in, Harry's apartment as possible."

Ayalol.png "We get to do it at Harry's place?! Sound grea... I mean, Sounds perfectly reasonable. Condoms optional, right?"

...I'll be disappointed.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
...He gets an erection. :confused:

Everything with this update was fine right until I got to that point. I knew it was coming and I still laughed out loud, but not in the good way.

After spending the entire game showing me that Harry is viscerally opposed to the idea of getting cucked again, so much so that his very body seems to reject it...somehow, this time, instead of puking his guts up on himself, he gets an erection.

In fact, all game, we see him throwing up at the thought of getting cucked and having repeated panic attacks over it...but now, out of the clear blue sky, he gets an erection.

We see him literally ripping the hair out of his scalp while listening to Laura get fucked, and see him flying into a violent rage over it several times on several routes. Hell, we even see him considering a double murder suicide and suicide in general in this very route. All told, getting cucked seems like the worst thing in the world to him. But no. Nevermind. All of that was just a misunderstanding.:p

Apparently, Harry was actually secretly enjoying it. You see that disgusting crying face he's been making all game? That was actually his happy face. :LOL:

And all the animosity he's been harboring toward Luca for what happened in the past? Harry was just being a tsundere, that's all. He loves being cucked by Luca. He needs to be cucked by Luca. He can't even get it up unless he gets cucked by Luca. People have been saying that Luca is gay for Harry, but it's actually been the other way around all this time. LOL.;)

*sigh*...Jokes aside. I feel like Harry got kidnapped and replaced by some guy with a serious cuck fetish named Harold.

It's sad, too. This ending could have been salvaged if, at some point earlier in the game, there was a scene showing Harry having a vivid nightmare about what happened with Maya. He wakes up in a cold sweat, feeling all the usual disgust and emotional trauma that memory causes him but, at the same time, he notices that he has an erection that he can't explain.

Without that, without some kind of explanation, Harry's reactions to what happens in this update just seem forced, and it makes me wonder how many more 'forced things' are going to show up in the future.

'I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed'.jpg

Edit: On a positive note, the sex scenes were good for the most part, and seeing Laura be cruel toward Harry of her own accord was nice. So there's that, at least.
I honestly feel like for this game might had been better if the story was broken in story branches rather than ending branches, this way each story feel less force for the cast since I do see the idea hc is trying to tell, but the problem is the execution and story line.

The story will still be the remain the same, but giving let's say laura the freedom of choice the story will be tweaked differently approaching the ending that you want while also changing behavior from laura such as for example luca key or wearing more revealing clothes because of the rules (I know this is technically a stretch, but I'm using this as an example since laura downfall will still happen but depending on laura decision will could get the the fallen hero, clumsy hero and so and forth with different approach and different text).

Fallen hero could be two decision away from the normal ntr endings, while the clumsy hero and abrupt ending could be part of the same path but depending on the perspective you are playing you can see either the clumsy hero or abrupt ending since it will lead to either of them killing lucas. Everything depends on how you structure the game. Aya branching could be split in two or four branches, two involving laura submitted by luca dick and aya trying to be the emotional support harry need as laura and luca try to cuck harry again. The other two are basically the option you get early in the game which you have the option to cheat on laura and luca try to balance out on who he spends more time to steal from harry, or just straight up steal both of them from harry with his magical dick. By all means I'm not a game dev nor I'm trying to be one, so you can say whatever you want about me but that's my opinion. Yes, I'm the ntr hypocrite who likes to steal girls but doesn't like them to be stolen from me lol
Hmm out of trope endings we are only left with cum dump/junkie ending. I assume that prostitution, netorase, swinging endings are beyond the scope. Other than that well Aya needs her set of trope endings too :)
Maybe I'm off the mark, but harry childhood friend became a prostitute. Regarding prostitution is possible since harry won't hesitate to pimp the woman he steals (on my opinion). On the other hand, netorase and swinging might be aya ending since I can probably see that coming from her to make less noticeable that she is cheating on harry, but laura won't swing her way to harry (pun intended) since by that point she'll be with lucas.
I really think art quality went straight down in the last update. Am i the only one who felt that?
Don't wanna really argue about this ending, since i didn't really enjoy how things turned in the previous update as well.
He did change an artist for either unkown reasons (or I don't remember). regarding the ending, maybe he is trying to save better endings for aya since he still have to write for her, maybe he can use laura as a template or at least an example on how to improve.
The sad thing is that this had so much potential to tell multiple compelling stories that ultimately fell flat because the yes men demanded more and more of the same instead of letting the story be the star.
Not defending hc, but I do recall seeing conversations early on this threat that he will write whatever he wanted since some people were demanding/begging certain things in the game (I feel that I was part of those people but I can't remember but mostly on decision making since it felt flat for me)
I think ending the game with Aya's route would have been the best choice for both the author and the players.
As much as I agree with you, the ones that were essentially demanding for aya story were the fans, I can't see how the author can backtrack on that since the fans really wanted aya story out specially since she was on the cover lol
to be honest, this have been the talk of the town since the early stages of development ever since aya route was announced everyone expects her to fall to luca somehow since she either have a personality disorder or she is missing a screw in her head

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still wanna play the Aya updates, I've long since gotten tried of Luca plugging Laura's holes. We have 5 pages of her scenes, as of 7.6. I'm worried though, because the only artwork we have of Aya is really good. The scenes with Luca and Laura are hit and miss, really all over the place. I know the artists have changed a few times, but whatever the reason it looks messy. Considering Aya knows what Luca is, and despises him, I wonder how Aya's fall will go. If it's...

View attachment 2468424 "I'll for sure deliver Harry to you, if you take my dick into every hole in your body for however long that takes, as close to, or in, Harry's apartment as possible."

View attachment 2468426 "We get to do it at Harry's place?! Sound grea... I mean, Sounds perfectly reasonable. Condoms optional, right?"

...I'll be disappointed.
doesn't she have a loose screw? since she hears voices in her head? lol

Oct 20, 2019
The comments section being the more entertaining/balanced/well-thought/inovative part of a promising game? That's quite indicative of the state the respective game is at. Perhaps the promise that would have been better left unkept was the one to offer tropey resolutions to an (initially) compelling story.

Reactions: jojogeo

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
bruh that shit is getting me turned on just thinking about itttt lmao hope the story isn't just all about "bullying harry" it kinda just turned into bullying rather than it being NTR

lordsyrus

Mar 25, 2019
anyone wondering how aya is going to fall really doesnt have to think hard on it. Harry will lose Laura and gain aya, then Luca will blackmail her once she's entrenched, since ya know, she was luca's partner in crime at the start, followed by luca getting a good topless view of her at the karaoke bar. once luca blackmails her for his silence.. "BOOM" magic big dick energy will turn aya like laura. Harry is too weak, stupid and full of past trauma from maya to win anything...heh

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Will there be a legit good ending just curious ?
yes, after the aya ending
but i think harry will still get cucked regardless, because the choices start after luca already fucks laura.
there probably won't be a revenge ending where harry acts like luca

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Will there be a legit good ending just curious ?
Yes. I've said before in the good ending Luca gets all four of the girls and has sex with them all in front of Harry. He has a psychotic break and goes to a mental institution where he hallucinates that Laura and Aya are the nurses taking care of him while Luca becomes a multi-billionaire and lives in a mansion with every girl in the game as his harem.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Yes. I've said before in the good ending Luca gets all four of the girls and has sex with them all in front of Harry. He has a psychotic break and goes to a mental institution where he hallucinates that Laura and Aya are the nurses taking care of him while Luca becomes a multi-billionaire and lives in a mansion with every girl in the game as his harem.
Harem NTR. One of the best kinds of NTR. Second only to Mystery NTR, for me.

Plaisanterie

Dec 16, 2017
anyone wondering how aya is going to fall really doesnt have to think hard on it. Harry will lose Laura and gain aya, then Luca will blackmail her once she's entrenched, since ya know, she was luca's partner in crime at the start, followed by luca getting a good topless view of her at the karaoke bar. once luca blackmails her for his silence.. "BOOM" magic big dick energy will turn aya like laura. Harry is too weak, stupid and full of past trauma from maya to win anything...heh
I'm probably not the only one, but because of how badly I am starving for Aya content, anything regarding her is hot.

Laura getting nailed for 50th time? Don't care.
Luca seeing Aya's tits? Hawt.
Laura getting blonde hair and what not? Meh, why even when you have a blonde in the story.
Aya seeing Luca's magic dick for the first time and her reaction? Hawt.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I'm probably not the only one, but because of how badly I am starving for Aya content, anything regarding her is hot.

Laura getting nailed for 50th time? Don't care.
Luca seeing Aya's tits? Hawt.
Laura getting blonde hair and what not? Meh, why even when you have a blonde in the story.
Aya seeing Luca's magic dick for the first time and her reaction? Hawt.
that's because aya is a more interesting character, her personality seem more unique in an ntr/ female corruption story at least compared to laura
overall she is much more likeble, especially liked when she could understand what was happening when luca first showed up in front of harry.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now let's be real. Aya isn't some ideal partner for Harry. If anything she is worse than Laura. She is basically the Yandere of the story so she is just as likely to kidnap Harry, murder him, or cut off his dick and make it into a dildo as she is to save the day. If anybody is placing hope for Harry's happy ending on fucking Aya that is a fool's hope.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Now let's be real. Aya isn't some ideal partner for Harry. If anything she is worse than Laura. She is basically the Yandere of the story so she is just as likely to kidnap Harry, murder him, or cut off his dick and make it into a dildo as she is to save the day. If anybody is placing hope for Harry's happy ending on fucking Aya that is a fool's hope.
*Pulls the cap off the needle, jabs it into the vial mark 'Aya Hopium', pulls 15ccs* 'Okay I'm ready.'

She's really the only wild card left for Harry, for us. Laura's story has been told, 5 pages of scenes told. Aya's story could go anywhere, as you say. Sure she'll have her Luca magic cock slave route, but how will she fall in the first place? What of her 'good' ending, how good will it be for Aya and Harry? Will she have pubic hair? How good will the artwork be? Would she really kill Harry? Burning questions. Looking forward to it.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I don't think Aya is who she is presenting herself as. She's a corporate spy who adopted this persona to appear completely harmless to those she was spying on. The way she acts when she gives Harry one final chance is who she really is in my opinion but I guess we'll see.
I do think her attraction to Harry is real, no doubt about that, but almost everything else is faked.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes