VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Ugh I friggen hate mega, it always tells me Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space whenever I try to download something and ive tried everything to fix it to no avail

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Lmao idk what y'all talking about, the ending was hot af. Harry got what he deserves and honestly is better for it.
No offense but... i guess we have very different standards ( or tastes?).

I really think art quality went straight down in the last update. Am i the only one who felt that?
Don't wanna really argue about this ending, since i didn't really enjoy how things turned in the previous update as well.

I still think the game reached its peak in the middle, from the scene where Laura wears Luca's key onward, till the branching routes ( and a couple scenes more, some routes more than others).

Apr 5, 2022
No offense but... i guess we have very different standards ( or tastes?).

I really think art quality went straight down in the last update. Am i the only one who felt that?
Don't wanna really argue about this ending, since i didn't really enjoy how things turned in the previous update as well.

I still think the game reached its peak in the middle, from the scene where Laura wears Luca's key onward, till the branching routes ( and a couple scenes more, some routes more than others).
I completely agree with you, Laura is being overly extended and that's annoying, mainly because these branches are very generic, I think it lost the quality that the game had until halfway through. Sincerely? I think it should have been much more feasible to focus on one or two quality Laura routes and do the same for Aya, than having multiple Laura routes that are wildly inferior in quality. In the end, I hope Aya's route hasn't been derailed by all that wasted time with Laura.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The reason things got so stale were exactly what some of us have been saying for months. When no matter what the end result will be Harry loses, Luca wins and Laura falls it got old fast. Choices never mattered and the story got boring/stale because of it. Just because you got to the same result in slightly different ways doesn't change the fact that it always ended the same. Luca won, Harry lost and Laura fell. It's hard to stay invested when it's going to just be a slightly modified rehash of a forgone conclusion. The sad thing is that this had so much potential to tell multiple compelling stories that ultimately fell flat because the yes men demanded more and more of the same instead of letting the story be the star. Must torture Harry more instead of having potential to let the story go somewhere else. The more Harry lost, the more the need to see Harry win became obvious. Why because omg it would be something different. Honestly you become numb to it when its all that will happen and frankly it's just lazy and boring. Guess what, here's a spoiler for you. It's going to be the exact same thing with Aya. Harry is going to lose, Luca is going to win and Aya is going to fall. Over and over until this missed opportunity is completed.

Jun 1, 2017
I agree with the general sentiment, I think the Fallen Hero ending dragged on for way too long with little pay off. IMO, the clumsy hero ending (and probably the abrupt ending) is actually better because it does something different and Laura actually fights back and kills Luca. In the abrupt ending, Harry picks up the knife and it's open-ended on what he does with it.

I have a feeling that the Aya route could be very similar ro the Fallen Hero ending because it's just Laura falling and helping Luca break in another woman (Sandra/Aya in this case) just to torture Harry..

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
With this update I officialy lost interest in the game. I skipped through 95% of the dialogue. I guess that's it for me, huh. Maybe Aya route will change my mind... until then, bye
I agree I kinda felt it too last update, it was just not for me ig. it just kinda turned into bullying harry rather than just having some casual hot "ntr" for Laura it was hot at some point, the excitement kinda died for me I guess after the last update.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I haven't paid attention to this game for a long time. But curiosity took its toll! I thought when I go through this update, my ass will start to burn again and I will write some kind of angry post .... but!
This is not an interesting update, at all! Everything is too predictable, you do not believe a single word of Sandra (and Laura) - understanding what she is doing behind your back! Moreover, I always played Harry's perspective first for greater effect, and to everyone who nevertheless decided to download and play this game, I advise the same - First go through it from Harry's perspective for complete immersion - and not like many defenders of this project play two perspectives at once and imagine themselves as great experts and connoisseurs of ntr games! XD
Let's get back to the update - it's boring, predictable and not interesting - for all those who wanted and wished for Harry to get out of these difficult situations throughout the game, HC destroyed Harry morally, but in this update he simply killed his character - it's not interesting to follow this, it didn't even cause anger or disgust - the game turned into a Santa Barbara series where CC Capwell lies in a coma for a hundred episodes - it would be better if HC would probably start a new game! Yes, for fans of this series, each new ending is like a breath of air - but for me it's just nothing - zero emotions, everything is predictable!

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The reason things got so stale were exactly what some of us have been saying for months. When no matter what the end result will be Harry loses, Luca wins and Laura falls it got old fast. Choices never mattered and the story got boring/stale because of it. Just because you got to the same result in slightly different ways doesn't change the fact that it always ended the same. Luca won, Harry lost and Laura fell. It's hard to stay invested when it's going to just be a slightly modified rehash of a forgone conclusion. The sad thing is that this had so much potential to tell multiple compelling stories that ultimately fell flat because the yes men demanded more and more of the same instead of letting the story be the star. Must torture Harry more instead of having potential to let the story go somewhere else. The more Harry lost, the more the need to see Harry win became obvious. Why because omg it would be something different. Honestly you become numb to it when its all that will happen and frankly it's just lazy and boring. Guess what, here's a spoiler for you. It's going to be the exact same thing with Aya. Harry is going to lose, Luca is going to win and Aya is going to fall. Over and over until this missed opportunity is completed.
The situation reminds me of another game which called "Holding hands". Its main difference is probably the presence of a huge number of story branches, about 6. Vanilla route (+1 where you cheat), Netorare(3 routes), and Netorase(2 routes). The game is made on the engine honey select. The narrative is also linear, simply with choices at the beginning. Although initially, the author even wanted to give more choices. Even though, sometimes the game fosters additional little branches, giving the player a choice. In general, the main similarity of both games is that the branches that were originally different (such as netorase, which I play the most) have become very similar to each other. If originally in one branch, your girlfriend was asking you if you would let her fuck another man, in the past few months updates it merged completely with another netorase route where girl humiliates you and spits on your opinion.

Like I said earlier, it's all very much looks like the author's burnout. While I don't create games myself, but let's just say I have some creative experience and when you're just writing through the force, you get this kind of mess. I think ending the game with Aya's route would have been the best choice for both the author and the players. So the author can move on and work on other stories with new ideas that he hasn't gotten tired of yet. However, this is just my opinion and by no means pressure on the author on my part.

Traveroro

Oct 11, 2019
It's going to be the exact same thing with Aya. Harry is going to lose, Luca is going to win and Aya is going to fall. Over and over until this missed opportunity is completed.
I thought Aya's appeal as a route was being reverse NTR for people who are into that. Turning her into Laura second edition, with yet more standard cuckolding, sounds pointless. Hope it doesn't happen.
It should at the very least be two branches for her, one traditional ntr and a reverse ntr.

Reactions: Adultress
Jun 1, 2017
I thought Aya's appeal as a route was being reverse NTR for people who are into that. Turning her into Laura second edition, with yet more standard cuckolding, sounds pointless. Hope it doesn't happen.
It should at the very least be two branches for her, one traditional ntr and a reverse ntr.
Nice, yeah would be interesting to see Aya try to steal Harry from Laura as Laura falls harder to Luca.

Plaisanterie

Dec 16, 2017
Nice, yeah would be interesting to see Aya try to steal Harry from Laura as Laura falls harder to Luca.
I’m pretty sure that’s what we are going to get, except at some point Aya also gets stolen by Luca.

I just hope Aya’s routes and scenes will be unique enough. She is entirely different person from Laura too, so it should be interesting how the two of them will compare to each other (if well written).

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Isn't this what Aya and Luca planned from the start and a big part of the story already? I'm assuming that for Aya's path on Laura's route the choices Harry made to get there involve progressively prioritizing Aya while becoming more distant from Laura as she falls to Luca.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sigh. The Aya path is going to be Luca fucking Aya and taking her away from Harry. If you show more affection for Aya in your choices it will lead to him treating Laura like chopped liver once she is addicted to his magic cock and shifting all his energy to corrupting Aya instead. Once he has them both, he will dress up Harry in women's clothes and rename him Harriet and make his new bitch clean his house while he forces him to watch the constant threesomes.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes