VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Don’t really see how HC can top the latest ending with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have found the latest bonus scene (and also the previous bonus scenes really) hotter than most scenes in the main game.

Kind of tired of the trope of every woman being a repressed slut. Hope that Aya corruption uses a different crutch.
got any cgs you can share of that scene?
About 100 pages back I said that there would be five shitty endings and broke down how they would get progressively worse for Harry with every update I'm more convinced that HC saw that and was like...
View attachment 2439984
So I think I deserve my share of the blame... I'm one sick son of a bitch.

View attachment 2439995
there is 6 maybe 8 more ending since I believe Laura: aya ending have 2 endings, and aya is supposed to have 6 more endings and an extra "good" ending. I know people have said that hc is actually making a good ending, but based on how deep this rabbit hole is going I doubt it'll be a good ending for harry.
Damn i thought this was supposed to be the hero ending . This is way worse than all the previous ending like c'mon hasn't Harry sufferer enough already . I feel like devs just Luca or one of his lackies writing his story
I expected the fallen hero to be different as harry getting killed/kidnap or learn about laura and try to rescue her, but I guess that also makes sense in some weird way, but I feel like the title is a bit misleading since the one that failed was the heroine rather than the hero (aka harry)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played this in ages, how many women have fallen into Luca's trap thus far? I did read Aya will get more content around ver 0.8.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
And while you are at it, could you [hero] please also "venmo" me some money... thanks in advance! (y)
could the "hero" also fix my computer, it crashes sometimes when gaming, or just tell me when to turn it off and on again, thanks

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
will aya be on the next update, if so i might spend my money for the first time for these games
she will be a big part of the route but the focus will still be on Laura, cause it's one of Laura's routes, not Aya's route .
also, there probably won't be any ntr scenes with aya on the route's first update

Reactions: Climax Cum
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes