VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Out of existing endings unfortunately only one. We don't know what will be in remaining endings, I guess there should be one oblivious ending with Aya but that is wishful thinking.
Oh really?
Sad, I hoped it would have been at least 3, one with each girl and one with a more "harem ntr" feel.
Oh well, we'll see I guess, oblivious endings are awesome.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
any heroes?:giggle:
At this point i won't be surprised if the people who usually update it are just waiting for people to stop asking, that or i am cursed and is my fault since everytime i am distracted with another shiny ntr or ain't as interested (as in don't really check the thread) someone updates it, but the times i want to play it fast are always slower to update xD

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
After Hero ending 1 and what's happening in hero ending 2 I expect some really crazy shit to happen in Aya's story route (not necessarily in Aya's ending in Laura's route).

Both girls have crazy side to them and watching their fight for Harry while Luca pours gasoline all over it will be amazing lol. I really think that best is yet to come in this game.

Ultimate scene would be Luca fucking Laura, Sandra, Aya, Maya & Helen in front of Harry while Harry begging one of them to entertain him but none will since all arr enthralled by Luca's dik.

Despite my love of ntr, I wish there would be a redemption or revenge route.

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
I haven't played a game with this kind of NTR before (what I call the bad NTR), and it has opened my eyes to a couple of things. I'm still partway through, and though it's pretty easy to predict the plot, but I still manage to have a pit in my stomach most of the time. I've never been in a similar situation, but I'm starting to empathize with ppl that have gone through something like this irl a lot more now.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
That might be why he worked on the smaller story recently. Do something different, get away from the soul crushing bleakness of APBLU and see if that could recharge his batteries somewhat.

Or maybe it's a case of where else is there to go? Free use of Laura? At this point she's broken so I don't know if that would even mean much. Once the target has no agency whatsoever it's very difficult to create drama. At that point it's just torture for Laura and Harry both. A sexual Saw movie.

To me the Clumsy Hero ending is canon for a number of reasons, not the least of which she has some agency left.

Reactions: JoZEr

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
To be honest, this update just confirms how stale the game has gotten. There's just no emotional variety.
It is the nature of NTR games, there are not that many possible variations.

MMC perspective - does he know yes/no, is he into it yes/no , does he fight back yes/no
For FMC - is she into it yes/no/gets corrupted over time, fights back yes/no, one partner/multiple partners,

There are some smaller things like - who is the perpetrator, who is guilty, extra actors but for most part NTR endings are combinations of the above.

In my opinion it is best to not overdevelop NTR games because as the endings gets knocked out the excitement for future ones diminishes because we realize the formula.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Will the blonde ever get included? She's been in the cover image since the beginning...
Her name is Aya and her route is the one I think HangoverCat is working on next. The update after 0.8 should be the start unless I'm mistaken

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes