VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Aya's route: It starts at the beginning of the game, when she kisses Harry in the business hotel. It branches out completely from the event in Laura's route and it focuses primarily on Aya. This is where most of her corruption will be done.
I feel that laura "master plan" will be similar to the ex wife in Illicit love. Laura will try to separate aya from harry, as she bangs lucas crying and wondering why harry doesn't love her anymore.
Give it a day and someone will share it now that is out for the 5$ tiers.

This one finishes the hero route right? Can't wait to see what the ultimate betrayal will be this time, and i just know some future update will top it xD

BTW do you guys think some route will have a ntr harem ending? I mean Luca steals at least 3 women from Harry, Laura and Aya obviously but maybe Sandra (although to not complicate things i would be ok if all she developes for him in another route are motherly feelings of wanting to protect him and Laura) or maybe Maya if not both somehow.

Well now i know what i would suggest for a final bonus scene: harem ntr of every important girl in the game muahahahahahah xD
Maybe, but I don't see maya being involved unless luca decide to "pick" her again from the streets and that feels a tall order on my opinion. To my knowledge (I stop playing the game) maya isn't living in the same town as luca, harry and laura (correct me if I'm wrong). unlike laura mom, which it does have the possibility after this ending, but who knows after this ending the blood is stronger on this one (if you catch my drift) and laura won't let go of her mom that easily (I could be wrong). Regarding aya, that'll be the fun case, she is a low key nut case with her potential personality disorder, and possibly cut lucas throat or bite lucas dick during fun time. Laura.... we already see her, so I don't know what to tell you.

I do want to see an ending like a doujin I read last year were the male mc have a mansion. He lives with 4 females and gets cucked by two guys that arrived to help with the house by the suggestion of one of the girls. To cut it, to the ending, the girls went to the beach and when they came back they saw the mc naked as he laugh hysterically and burns the mansion (don't know what happened to the two guys but I assumed they went with the girls and have sex at the beach).

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I feel that laura "master plan" will be similar to the ex wife in Illicit love. Laura will try to separate aya from harry, as she bangs lucas crying and wondering why harry doesn't love her anymore.

Maybe, but I don't see maya being involved unless luca decide to "pick" her again from the streets and that feels a tall order on my opinion. To my knowledge (I stop playing the game) maya isn't living in the same town as luca, harry and laura (correct me if I'm wrong). unlike laura mom, which it does have the possibility after this ending, but who knows after this ending the blood is stronger on this one (if you catch my drift) and laura won't let go of her mom that easily (I could be wrong). Regarding aya, that'll be the fun case, she is a low key nut case with her potential personality disorder, and possibly cut lucas throat or bite lucas dick during fun time. Laura.... we already see her, so I don't know what to tell you.

I do want to see an ending like a doujin I read last year were the male mc have a mansion. He lives with 4 females and gets cucked by two guys that arrived to help with the house by the suggestion of one of the girls. To cut it, to the ending, the girls went to the beach and when they came back they saw the mc naked as he laugh hysterically and burns the mansion (don't know what happened to the two guys but I assumed they went with the girls and have sex at the beach).
Shes will be involved in the "Good" route i think, and i have a few suspicious about her involvement

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Shes will be involved in the "Good" route i think, and i have a few suspicious about her involvement
Love to hear your opinion, I can probably think some too, but I bit hard to connect the dots since the "good ending" it might end up being a joke ending and a middle finger to the ones hoping a good ending for harry since I can imagine hc doing that to despite the ones complaining since a good ending was never planned for harry. Once again, I'll bring Illicit Love to the equation since the author is pretty much being petty to her audience and does whatever she wants (her ratings are going down hill each chapter)

Also, anyone, I want spoilers

Reactions: Animefan_09

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The good ending will be an actual good ending, HC has expressed it in discord on numerous occasions.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The good ending will be an actual good ending, HC has expressed it in discord on numerous occasions.
Weird i thought it was bittersweet at best, like is "good" for certain values of good, personally i am hoping for something like Honto no Kimochi: False Happy ending, as in Harry thinks he won't against Luca and got Laura back but he hasn't. At least for 1 ending.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what happen to him in this ending?

Also, unrelated to your post, but I feel there is a plot hole in the story that I may just noticed (unless I'm forgetting something). If luca had the only thumb drive that holds all the information, how was the company able to work on the project without the thumb drive? unless luca copy the files and gave the original back, but in that sense, wouldn't had been easier to use hr against him since he have a copy of that that he shouldn't have a need to keep? yes, the camera showed harry picking up the thumb drive, but couldn't still be used that fact that he may have a copy of a secret project against luca?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Weird i thought it was bittersweet at best, like is "good" for certain values of good, personally i am hoping for something like Honto no Kimochi: False Happy ending, as in Harry thinks he won't against Luca and got Laura back but he hasn't. At least for 1 ending.
I think that may feel repetitive in terms of endings for laura, but then again I feel that aya ending are going to be the same as laura except with a different flavor and laura being included in all endings since can't have a game without the heroine getting banged in the alternative route

Reactions: lololoba

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think that may feel repetitive in terms of endings for laura, but then again I feel that aya ending are going to be the same as laura except with a different flavor and laura being included in all endings since can't have a game without the heroine getting banged in the alternative route
Nahh, in the normal ending Harry never finds out about the cheating, and in this he never gets Laura back (aparently, although it would take a miracle for him to get her back in the last update), what i mean is something like what is happening int he current route but he thinks he wins in the end (and maybe if you only play his POV it even seens plausible).

PS: would be funny for me if what i am describing is the latest ending xD

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Also, unrelated to your post, but I feel there is a plot hole in the story that I may just noticed (unless I'm forgetting something). If luca had the only thumb drive that holds all the information, how was the company able to work on the project without the thumb drive? unless luca copy the files and gave the original back, but in that sense, wouldn't had been easier to use hr against him since he have a copy of that that he shouldn't have a need to keep? yes, the camera showed harry picking up the thumb drive, but couldn't still be used that fact that he may have a copy of a secret project against luca?
Uh you missed/ forgot quite a bit of build up for the story. So the first thing it is joint project between Luca's company and the one Harry and Laura work for. The dudes at Luca company wanted the project presented to them on meeting or something and they wanted it on portable drive. We can assume Luca was behind that and after the usb drive was taken there was no point for the meeting or Laura just prepared new one.
The idea behind blackmail is that Luca would go and sell the files to competing companies and they could come with their own competing product. That would lose Harrys company bunch of money and they would sue Harry for theft and sabotage.

Nahh, in the normal ending Harry never finds out about the cheating, and in this he never gets Laura back (aparently, although it would take a miracle for him to get her back in the last update), what i mean is something like what is happening int he current route but he thinks he wins in the end (and maybe if you only play his POV it even seens plausible).

PS: would be funny for me if what i am describing is the latest ending xD
So basically cut the story short after this update - Harry learns that Luara is being blackmailed forgives her, they get back together but she still keeps fucking Luca. The problem with that it is kinda weaker ending than family route as Harry would be guarded around Luca. This type of ending would fit more in situation where Laura would sleep with anyone not just Luca. So then yea Harry thinks he has won, Luca is out of picture but Laura still keeps fucking others.

Last edited:

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
what happen to him in this ending?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I still have yet to play it. But I really want to see what justification is given for Harry, the guy who has been having PTSD-tier flashbacks to the last time he was cucked, and who has been shown to become murderously violent whenever it happens again, suddenly popping a boner when getting double cucked in this ending.

I continue to reserve judgement...

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomLeviathan
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes