VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
I hope so, honestly it's the only really interesting thing about this game, Laura is already saturated in every way.
Any thoughts what type of story Ayas gonna have?

I think it's just gonna be more sad harry moments, Aya gonna get cuck by Luca

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
next update is Aya right????
Don't think so. Aya is supposed to be the last ending HC works on. I think they said they wanted to get all the Laura endings done first, before doing Aya, since Aya requires them to go back and edit old parts of the game. So I think we are still off for a while before the Aya endings start. Hope you are ready for more Laura lol.

Any thoughts what type of story Ayas gonna have?

I think it's just gonna be more sad harry moments, Aya gonna get cuck by Luca
There are no happy endings for Harry in this game. It's already been said (pretty sure) that there is no ending where Harry gets the girl or comes out unscathed. So even the Aya endings, Harry won't win. Luca is just going to use the whole "You helped me to get Laura, so if you don't want me telling Harry, you're mine as well" blackmail thing. Only difference will be Laura helping out obviously, since Harry will be cheating on Laura on the Aya path. Same blackmail story, just a different girl.

The main menu already shows Luca holding both Laura and Aya, so if that is any sign, then yeah. Luca will get both girls, regardless how you play it.

Last edited:

newuser456123

Jan 16, 2021
In the scene when Laura leaves and Harry is checking his phone to see where Aya is when they hear Luca through the wall. Was is it confirmed that Aya is actually getting railed by luca and the reply is just nonsense? Or did I make that up?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
In the scene when Laura leaves and Harry is checking his phone to see where Aya is when they hear Luca through the wall. Was is it confirmed that Aya is actually getting railed by luca and the reply is just nonsense? Or did I make that up?
no, if anything it was confirmed it was not aya, just a random slut, i remember she shouted some nasy stuff, there is no way aya was corrupted that easily, i think it was during the first week
or you are talking about a different scene, i remember laura being with harry during the scene

newuser456123

Jan 16, 2021
no, if anything it was confirmed it was not aya, just a random slut, i remember she shouted some nasy stuff, there is no way aya was corrupted that easily, i think it was during the first week
or you are talking about a different scene, i remember laura being with harry during the scene
Thanks, yeah Laura left the room I meant. Oh well, still looking forward to Aya

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Luca is just going to use the whole "You helped me to get Laura, so if you don't want me telling Harry, you're mine as well" blackmail thing.
doesn't aya have a personality disorder or some sort of paranoia? I can be wrong but in her head she hears the voice of another person talking to her unless is paranoia since she is basically a spy from another company that took the job to sabotage harry & laura project (can't remember if this was confirmed or not).

I sort of have a weird theory on this, but what if aya knew luca and his dad before she took the job, and the reason why she went to work there was because luca told his dad to send her there to screw up with the project in case that his plan to make harry unhappy fails and make harry look like an incompetent developer and get him fired, but things changed when laura show up in the picture?

This is more speculation from me regarding the "good ending", but luca will have his harem of woman lusting for him, will having harry chained on his basement on hardcore drugs ready to get fucked by luca, as laura and aya have their way with harry using strap ons as harry gets berated by sandra and whipped by his former childhood friend. (this is a joke lol I honestly don't know how and who will be at in the good ending, but based on how things are going probably luca celebrating on harry grave as he takes a dump in it telling him how greater of a person he is because he proved his view was better than harry.... fucking childhood trauma he hold as if he had yet to mature from that, am I right?).

Other than that please send me spoilers of the recent released (dm if you don't want to comment in the threat) and the cg before 8.0 released since I'm here for spoilers lol #spoilergang

Reactions: AverageHalfwit

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Aya's path: Start at the same point as the other endings (the vote for Luca's proposal). It's still in Laura's route so Laura is an integral part of that ending. It's also mainly an appetizer for Aya's route.

Aya's route: It starts at the beginning of the game, when she kisses Harry in the business hotel. It branches out completely from the event in Laura's route and it focuses primarily on Aya. This is where most of her corruption will be done.

Next month will start Aya's path. Aya's route is still something like seven months away.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes