VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Give it a day and someone will share it now that is out for the 5$ tiers.

This one finishes the hero route right? Can't wait to see what the ultimate betrayal will be this time, and i just know some future update will top it xD

BTW do you guys think some route will have a ntr harem ending? I mean Luca steals at least 3 women from Harry, Laura and Aya obviously but maybe Sandra (although to not complicate things i would be ok if all she developes for him in another route are motherly feelings of wanting to protect him and Laura) or maybe Maya if not both somehow.

Well now i know what i would suggest for a final bonus scene: harem ntr of every important girl in the game muahahahahahah xD

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
>only
Sorry for not living in a first world country where primary and secondary needs are easier to access and the standard of living is high enough to consider 5$ a pocket change
I live in a third world country but I actually have a job (also 5$ is cheaper than a menu from McDonalds here (people really likes to exagerate our poverty to use the 'im poor' card)) so I can pay for it even then, not like most of the people here lmao

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
lol sorry for you guys, to the other dudes that live in the first world country (i dont live in a first world country) be heroes to these hungry duds and show some support also to HC (sorry i cant leak it again for u guys and i dont have it too so dont ask) :BootyTime:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I live in a third world country but I actually have a job (also 5$ is cheaper than a menu from McDonalds here (people really likes to exagerate our poverty to use the 'im poor' card)) so I can pay for it even then, not like most of the people here lmao
Err both points are valid xD, my real issue is that not a single card i own is valid for paypal or to pay directly in patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: MasksDude

inye59

May 9, 2020
the thead was created From HC the creator of the game so he is sharing with his good Intentions he is the HERO of this game in all of its forms(sharing & creating) stop spam for hero and beg the creator he is a good guy

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Let's take a few things into account here. HC makes this game as his primary source of income and intends to release the game of Steam. There is no way he is going to release it here for free. HC has also changed the way his paying patrons receive each update with a direct download straight from his website. It has been this way since the patron account leaking all the things was posted here for anyone to get it for free. So a hero now would have to be a patron of HCs, download the direct link, upload the app to mega/ pexildrain/mediafire ect then finally share the new link here. It may come eventually but I wouldn't sit here hitting f5 expecting it.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes