VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Yeah, Luca rapes her apparently. One of the dumbest moves if this is leading to full corruption... I hope Luca is bitten in the ass because it would make 0 sense if Aya is turned a slut after this. Yikes...

Here is the only image about that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do people play ntr games and not expect ntr?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, Luca rapes her apparently. One of the dumbest moves if this is leading to full corruption... I hope Luca is bitten in the ass because it would make 0 sense if Aya is turned a slut after this. Yikes...

How does this work? We have to start over ? I assume this happens before that night at the Karaoke.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Damn, harry is a god damn loser he deserves whats coming for him(aya doesnt thou) .Aya already told him ppl wont wait for him to the right choices and this idiot still cant get it or gets it but still choose to ignore it . Pathetic cuck

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I never said that shit.
What are you on? The post doesnt relate to NTR in anyway.
This has been a long standing issue within this thread, and in the NTR community in general: black and white thinking about what is NTR and what isn't.

Anything other than the bull's total and absolute victory over the cuck, even if it doesn't make any sense in terms of the story, is considered 'not NTR'. Even in a story that supposed to have multiple branching paths, the mere existence of one or two that don't end with the bull's total victory is enough to trigger this response.

It's either bait for trolling, or someone too dumb understand nuance. Best to ignore them, but do what makes you happy.

It's called catharsis. The ntr genre USUALLY doesn't have one, it's a black hole that sucks you dry into desperation.
Fixed that for you.

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
How does this work? We have to start over ? I assume this happens before that night at the Karaoke.
the aya route starts after the vote in the office, when laura votes for luca proposal and aya gets mad for harry infront of everyone and runs off, you get the choice to go after her.
aya path (where she is the main focus) probably starts at the very beginning, the first choice when you kiss aya and luca and Laura are watching from the closet

Aug 30, 2022
I fell like we've been cucked no less than Harry himself. I mean, FINALLY, he stood up for himself. Against Laura's bullshit. And those scenes with Aya were kinda wholesome, speaking heart to heart and all that. But, the moment he has to stand up to what he already has told himself (Maya and stuff), he's acting like a damn newborn pussy, moreover, Aya herself is pressing him (rightfully) as a hydraulic press to make a desicion, and then... BOOM, a fucking rape of Aya by Luca. Wow. Cool. This trick again. *sign* Just why. It could be done better, even at the cost of cockblocking the story in most interesting place, but not like that. That's just kinda disappointing.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I fell like we've been cucked no less than Harry himself. I mean, FINALLY, he stood up for himself. Against Laura's bullshit. And those scenes with Aya were kinda wholesome, speaking heart to heart and all that. But, the moment he has to stand up to what he already has told himself (Maya and stuff), he's acting like a damn newborn pussy, moreover, Aya herself is pressing him (rightfully) as a hydraulic press to make a desicion, and then... BOOM, a fucking rape of Aya by Luca. Wow. Cool. This trick again. *sign* Just why. It could be done better, even at the cost of cockblocking the story in most interesting place, but not like that. That's just kinda disappointing.
i don't think in this route harry will end up with aya, maybe it will be his intentions at some point..
seems like aya is the main target in this route, against luca and laura alliance she probably doesn't stand a chance, especially without Harry's support.
maybe in aya path, harry will actually have more guts considering he is cheating on laura first(from what he knows)
but in this route it might be too late before he makes a decision.
aya is the one who made the wrong decision in this route, she said she made some kind of promise to herself after harry rejected her at the start- from what i understand her decision was not to be forceful and manipulate harry to win him from laura, that would make her not so different from luca.
so that decision to depend on harry initiative is the wrong one.
from harry- passive and naive perspective where he doesn't understand what's going on, it doesn't seem like he has a choice

Reactions: bleachedturtle
Apr 5, 2022

this Aya is weird, she doesn't look like the original.

Aug 30, 2022
Turkvyiet I'm not complaining about Harry not getting Aya, I mean, it's obvious, Harry will suffer anyway. What I'm complaining about is that Aya ALREADY said something along the lines "I got you. But, if you won't choose me today, I will fuck Luca and anyone else until you take away me and if you will take me, I will be only yours, until then, watch me having fun.". That's a very (kinda) strong setup, really, it's in her character. Harry surely will deal with his pussy-acted consequences, it only would be fair. But why the hell then you destroy this setup with GREAT COCK RAPE, AGAIN? Like, HC can do better, he literally done better few moments ago.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Turkvyiet I'm not complaining about Harry not getting Aya, I mean, it's obvious, Harry will suffer anyway. What I'm complaining about is that Aya ALREADY said something along the lines "I got you. But, if you won't choose me today, I will fuck Luca and anyone else until you take away me and if you will take me, I will be only yours, until then, watch me having fun.". That's a very (kinda) strong setup, really, it's in her character. Harry surely will deal with his pussy-acted consequences, it only would be fair. But why the hell then you destroy this setup with GREAT COCK RAPE, AGAIN? Like, HC can do better, he literally done better few moments ago.
not sure if its rape though xD we need to see aya or laura pov to know what happened beetween lines xD
and aya wasnt gonna go and have sex with luca she just says she will and when harry dont look she will go her own way xD

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
well i think you are jumping to conclusions, we don't exactly what happened and what are the consequences yet.
if a person's character is determined by their choices, then from the bit we learned about Harry's past with maya, he was never a brave person.
and the choices we made so far in the game never changed that.
in this route, he trusts laura while relying on aya emotional support.
in the critical moment when laura openly betrayals him, he again chose to go after aya for her support.

Aug 30, 2022
CaoCao1 Ok, whatever her intentions were (and I do believe Aya's intentions at least are truly more in depth and stronger than Laura's and Luca's), it doesn't justify another rape (why spoiler thou, you already "spoiled" it). It's really tiresome. Instead of all this drama this game could be just because Luca's magic cock and all that.

Turkvyiet And again. I'm not talking about it. Harry is a pussy, a cuck, a broken person, he will suffer, always. That's his purpose in the game. That his destiny. I know it. I said it. But. He would suffer even without raping Aya because it would be lack of will behind the reason him being cucked again. But no, why would it be? Better to just rape her. It's not even NTR, it's just pile of Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: dobzzz
May 20, 2022
This has been a long standing issue within this thread, and in the NTR community in general: black and white thinking about what is NTR and what isn't.

Anything other than the bull's total and absolute victory over the cuck, even if it doesn't make any sense in terms of the story, is considered 'not NTR'. Even in a story that supposed to have multiple branching paths, the mere existence of one or two that don't end with the bull's total victory is enough to trigger this response.

It's either bait for trolling, or someone too dumb understand nuance. Best to ignore them, but do what makes you happy.

Fixed that for you.
haha, fair enough

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
A hero is me! First time sharing so let me know if this work

[v0.8.3] pc version

Mega

That update was so so so good. Not necessarily in term of sex scenes but story wise its my favorite update. Aya is so much better than hypocritical Laura. Its hard not to fall for Aya on this route.
Not working bro

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes