VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
the other cg of this update are also looking really good.
about aya public hair:

"I ended the poll after a day. Seeing as it was pretty much 50/50, it didn't quite help with my decision. So I'll simply do what I had intended in the first place. Aya will have pubic hair, though it won't be always there... if you know what I mean."
can you give a spoiler about that cg??... i actually wanted to play it when the game came out on steam but i'm okay with spoilers

Reactions: Climax Cum

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
ah i just see your comment, No one winning on that ending... all of the character went to miserable end

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Laura's scenes are very hit and miss, inconsistent. I worried about how Aya would look, because most the artwork of her is like sunshine in late summer or early fall. Gorgeous. Promising. Purposeful for effect. Thank you for sharing and throwing some of my fears out.

I made Aya in the new Miconisomi game Summer Sacrifice , still in development. It has a character creator that measures your characters three sizes. Aya said in the bar scene, during the drinking game, that her three sizes are 89-58-91. The character I made, with those sizes came out close to her size in the preview and her swimsuit pictures. Aya knows Harry(Luca?) is used to Laura's mega tits, so she is using the bar to push up and almost out her boobs, trying to show them off, also she may be using padding, that may be a stretch though. Very erotic artwork. Laura's artwork is all over the place, so her 'ginormous boobs' are often far too small in her scenes. Just looking at the title artwork, Aya should be smaller than Laura, but both are very busty girls.

I'd love to get Laura's three sizes and both their heights. Maybe I missed them in the story? I've had Laura fatigue.

Did they ever reach a decision on if Aya has pubic hair?
In anime sizes are just conceptual. Given where the bar is and bottom of Aya breast i can confidently say that bar is not pushing them up and there is hardly any contact.
Yea its true Laura boobs in scenes often are too small compared to the her standing picture. And i will find it very weird if in scenes Aya boobs are same or even bigger size than Laura's because of artist change.

> women in this thread
lmao
There were some

Question for any women in this thread - do you find Luca attractive and/or engaging?

Characters within the game constantly reference how charming he is. Personally I don't see it, but I'm also a straight guy, so I'm curious if there's some appeal to his character that I've missed.
You mean like art wise or story wise?
Art wise he is the way he is because Japanese draw this and they aren't used to draw dudes (often enough in their games males are shadowy featureless shapes or just flying dicks). So Luca looks the way he does due to artist limitations.
Story wise he is said to be handsome and charming if he wants to be, whatever he is well dunno not focusing on him lol.

Last edited:

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
the other cg of this update are also looking really good.
about aya public hair:

"I ended the poll after a day. Seeing as it was pretty much 50/50, it didn't quite help with my decision. So I'll simply do what I had intended in the first place. Aya will have pubic hair, though it won't be always there... if you know what I mean."
Thanks for the info! I'd love to see the other cgs.

The antagonist will change the heroine to suit his ideals in this genre, even if just her sexual experience. An area not often explored is changing pubic hair. I only know of one, Nakadashi Banzai 4 by Ume Soft. The character Akiko has a husband, but she is played into having sex with the MC. During which he shaves her pubic hair, then she responds with 'I can't... show this... to papa.', papa being her husband. It's used effectively in that game, not much story, but I recommend it. Pubic hair is mostly ignored, whether it's there or, more often, not.

I notice when I was recreating Aya in Summer Sacrifice's character creator, playing around with the clothes. I tried to put her white swimsuit on, the tiny one in the second pic she sends Harry. Any amount of pubic hair would show. I'm speculating here, but we can draw some conclusions about Aya through those two pictures. Again, speculating, so I wouldn't call it spoilers, as I have no idea if I'm right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, she looks good in the black bikini. It has very little material, she is blushing ear to ear, nearly completely scarlet with embarrassment to take a picture in it, super cute. She seems to be fiddling with the swimsuit half out of concern and half trying to be sexy, again very cute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next picture is of her in the much smaller white bikini, that is not so much a 'swimsuit' as it is bedroom battle gear. It's little more than strings that barely cover her nipples and can't quite cover her outer labia, must less than any pubic hair. Aya is making a erotic silly face by sticking out her tongue and making a peace sign, not a hint of shame on her face. She is not at all embarrassed to take a picture in it. These two pictures are of very different Aya's, she has changed between taking these two pictures.

I was under the assumption that Luca didn't, or wasn't given the chance to, do anything to Aya during Laura's routes. Maybe it's all Aya. I'm curious as to what happened.

Aya sends these pictures to Harry before we, as players, get a chance to steer Harry into a relationship with Aya.

Reactions: Blake639

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
do you find Luca attractive and/or engaging?
No.

But I personally do not care. The joy for me as a woman is to enjoy the corruption ride the females experience. Luca might as well have a blurred face from beggining to end. He's just a sex toy to me. Who he is is irrelevant as long as he is a superior performing lover to the loser MC. Harry is the same to me of course. Male characters for me on these stories are just plot devices.

At the end of the day I enjoy NTR a lot but for very different reasons.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
No.

But I personally do not care. The joy for me as a woman is to enjoy the corruption ride the females experience. Luca might as well have a blurred face from beggining to end. He's just a sex toy to me. Who he is is irrelevant as long as he is a superior performing lover to the loser MC. Harry is the same to me of course. Male characters for me on these stories are just plot devices.

At the end of the day I enjoy NTR a lot but for very different reasons.
That makes sense. There's a ton of NTR games where the bull is just meant to be the opposite of the cuckold. But in this particular game, a lot of the female characters remark on how attractive Luca is. Hence the question.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
That makes sense. There's a ton of NTR games where the bull is just meant to be the opposite of the cuckold. But in this particular game, a lot of the female characters remark on how attractive Luca is. Hence the question.
I sincerely do not remember him being called 'attractive'. It's been a while since I last played.

But he is indeed quite confident on himself and borderline mind reader which is a non physical attribute we find very attractive for example.

Then there is him being an android of sex, which is surrealistic, but it's 'anime' I don't really seek realism xD.

Reactions: BangB420

XDD258

Sep 28, 2019
I hope this hero comeback soon
The reason why Im not sharing the update right now is because I got people who told me that they subscribed to HC's Patreon a few hours before I shared the newest update. I kinda feel bad for these people and that's why I decided not to leak the update too early. Starting from this update, I think I will share it one month after the initial release which is on the 22nd of April or earlier if HC releases V0.8.6 before that. I am sorry to keep you guys waiting.

oneforone

Feb 20, 2023
In abrupt end,even if I choose harry's perspective,I can still see Laura's perspective at the beginning.That is a bug?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
The reason why Im not sharing the update right now is because I got people who told me that they subscribed to HC's Patreon a few hours before I shared the newest update. I kinda feel bad for these people and that's why I decided not to leak the update too early. Starting from this update, I think I will share it one month after the initial release which is on the 22nd of April or earlier if HC releases V0.8.6 before that. I am sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Damn bruh really , these days pirates have more morality than politicians

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
These aren't AAA games, but smaller devs who aren't getting rich. There are few exceptions but by and large it's a labor of love to produce and AVN. That effort should be respected, especially when it's not that much money to sub. My opinion of course.

And comparing someone to the morality of politcians is picking a pretty low bar...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Damn bruh really , these days pirates have more morality than politicians
They always did :ROFLMAO: Even real pirates, on boats with peg legs and parrots couldn't hold a candle to the depraved indifference that the average politician holds for their fellow man.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
These aren't AAA games, but smaller devs who aren't getting rich. There are few exceptions but by and large it's a labor of love to produce and AVN. That effort should be respected, especially when it's not that much money to sub. My opinion of course.
Preach. I wish this way of thinking could be spread around :)

Reactions: Cacahuatitus

mynecro

Apr 6, 2020
can you at last give us screenshots of the newest galery, maybe that will slow down lust of my fellow begar here
(in spoiler section of course)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes