VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
can you at last give us screenshots of the newest galery, maybe that will slow down lust of my fellow begar here
(in spoiler section of course)
it will probably do the opposite, I'll only say that after playing the latest update ita lot harder to wait for the next one, it's probably best to play after the route ends, but i can't manage to do it.

Reactions: CleanJebboy

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Without the aforementioned ambiguity, it becomes frustrating when Harry ignores red flag after red flag. Sure Luca, I'll trust you with this USB that has compromising information about my wife, it's not like you have a past history of getting involved with women I care about.
My opinion might not be that great (to some people). In terms of consistency the story is most well writter with the lack of some questionable points, I believe the reason basing out on two comments that hc wrote (can't remember the exact words, so I'll paraphrased) is that "his brain is tired" and "at the time of writing it, it make sense in my head" (I don't remember the page number and is too much of a hustle to search for it). To me, the problem is that he writes things as the story is progressing rather than have an actual beginning to end that's why when we asked or wonder "what about this or that?" the aspect of the story wasn't thought of it until someone questioned it.
I wonder if this game would have been better served by scrapping Harry's POV entirely, and instead telling it from Laura and Aya's perspectives instead.
I believe the game was intended to have both rather than just one, but since I don't think the structure of the story was well executed things sort of fall off specially since we technically have one ending out of all of them solely on harry perspective
it will probably do the opposite, I'll only say that after playing the latest update ita lot harder to wait for the next one, it's probably best to play after the route ends, but i can't manage to do it.
dm me the spoilers, I'm not playing the game, so I like to be spoiled lol #spoilergang
what I want to know is if in the current state of the game we get to the point where Luca is already walking towards Aya's pussy.
I don't know how in-depth laura (aya ending) is going to be for aya storyline, but if my deduction is not off aya ending is going to be focused on the "mysterious" programmer that have been since the first ending even though we sort of already know who is that person. This might be bring more insight on aya storyline without giving to much of her background.... while also getting potentially dicked by luca (just my theory)

Reactions: Cacahuatitus

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
A hero is me! First time sharing so let me know if this work

[v0.8.3] pc version

That update was so so so good. Not necessarily in term of sex scenes but story wise its my favorite update. Aya is so much better than hypocritical Laura. Its hard not to fall for Aya on this route.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
A hero is me! First time sharing so let me know if this work

[v0.8.3] pc version

Mega

That update was so so so good. Not necessarily in term of sex scenes but story wise its my favorite update. Aya is so much better than hypocritical Laura. Its hard not to fall for Aya on this route.
thank you and, friend I always knew She was better than Laura, Laura has had enough for a long time.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
I do wonder though this game is pretty great and has alot of scenes , but how does one of the main charachter still has 0 scenes while charachter not even shown has some xD

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do wonder though this game is pretty great and has alot of scenes , but how does one of the main charachter still has 0 scenes while charachter not even shown has some xD
Her scenes have been saved for her own path to maximize the despair.

lijianzhe

Mar 21, 2023
This update—V0.8.3—is around 25k words in length. It adds 7 CG sets and 1 sex scene. It's the first update out of five (?) for Aya's path. Just so everyone understands, Aya's path is not Aya's full story. Aya's path is still in Laura's route. Which means that while Aya has a big role in this path, Laura is still an important part of the game. For Aya's full story and full corruption, we'll have to wait for her own route to begin (something like six months from now).

Reactions: dobzzz
May 20, 2022
So this is not a good ending? Does he plan to corrupt her in 5 updates? Is he gonna pull some crap like laura's mom? I like the theme but this is something I would expect from her larger path, I'm afraid this will sell her cheap and I'll lose the appetite

Reactions: Progenitor

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So this is not a good ending? Does he plan to corrupt her in 5 updates? Is he gonna pull some crap like laura's mom? I like the theme but this is something I would expect from her larger path, I'm afraid this will sell her cheap and I'll lose the appetite
Don't let this random man lose his appetite

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
May 20, 2022
Don't let this random man lose his appetite
Let me ask you my friend, would you enjoy the "definitive" route after you played through a much shorter version that corrupts the heroine increidibly fast? You need to put into perspective the length of Laura's corruption. You would expect more for someone like Aya, who is far more innocent and "good hearted". My concerns are that he's trying to sell some fast food after cockblocking us for almost 3 years. Pretty bad decision imo. But we'll see, maybe I'm wrong and this will lead to a more interesting end...

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I haven't finished the update yet, but I'm personally enjoying the Laura potentially losing to Aya.

Is that a kink? Where the betrayed MC moves on with a another girl and the FMC losing it? Lmao
Dunno if it's a kink. But it's BORING as F. HArry should never win anything. Harry must suffer. And Aya must be taken away by another man. In this case that man is Luca. Because if your gf and your crush are both cheating on you together with someone else damn, I can only rejoyice in sadism xD.

Nothing is ever enough for HArry to suffer.

PST: The game is becoming too branchy, I'm not really liking this, I seriosly don't want to replay. Someone once told me I didn't have to to see all endings but that didn't work for me.

Jun 1, 2017
HArry should never win anything. Harry must suffer. And Aya must be taken away by another man. In this case that man is Luca. Because if your gf and your crush are both cheating on you together with someone else damn, I can only rejoyice in sadism xD.
Sure, we see Harry suffer because of his actions (or lack thereof). But it's great to see Laura suffering as a consequence of her actions too.

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Sure, we see Harry suffer because of his actions (or lack thereof). But it's great to see Laura suffering as a consequence of her actions too.
Personally, the only times I like having the MC 'win' in a NTR work is when he takes steps to change, or learns a lesson due to being cucked. This can lead to interesting story twists/revenge or meaningful new relationships, but usually isn't as sexually stimulating a scenario as just pure NTR.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes